Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Ontological Mathematics - Hyperianism

9 posts in this topic

"Ontological mathematics is the rational core of Hyperianism. It's the science of the future that proves the shocking truth that the world is not material but a collective dream, that so-called “matter” is an illusion, and the ultimate reality is a domain of pure mind. This is not a belief but a deductive, mathematical certainty. 

You are a Mind. Existence is Thought. The World is a Dream. The Science of the Future is Here."

https://www.iamhyperian.com/

What do you think about this theory? Is it a valuable resource for deeper exploration of the Truth?

You don’t need to go deep into a questionable mixture of math and philosophy to reach deeper shit than this guy has. I’ve followed his stuff for a while. He’s interesting and has some good points, but it’s still surface level. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

56 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

You don’t need to go deep into a questionable mixture of math and philosophy to reach deeper shit than this guy has. I’ve followed his stuff for a while. He’s interesting and has some good points, but it’s still surface level. 

It's probably intended for the scientific minded people. Seems like a good entrance point to deeper levels of understanding. It ultimately leads to the same conclusions as other paths that don't use math.

Why bring math into it?

If reality is a dream I don't see how you will realize this through mathematics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why bring math into it?

If reality is a dream I don't see how you will realize this through mathematics.

Process of elimination maybe? Don't know how it works but you can reach certainty through negation of any alternative possibility.

34 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Process of elimination maybe? Don't know how it works but you can reach certainty through negation of any alternative possibility.

The problem is that they are infinite, lol

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why bring math into it?

Maybe it's some sort of a code left by God in order to awaken itself.

Can the dream expain itself? Maybe. But the explanation is not the dream itself.

All stories and explanations are false.

8 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Maybe it's some sort of a code left by God in order to awaken itself.

The only math you need is 0=1. The most concise Absolute Truth pointer you can get IMO through a logic-based system like math. The equation is both right and wrong. The more you understand how both are clearly occurring in ever-increasing detail, the more awake you are becoming. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.