Gregory1

Good note taking programs?

8 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I am currently searching for the best note taking program for my commonplacebook. I've been using one note for years now. Do you know other (perhaps even better) alternatives? 

Thx

(I want to handwrite in that notebook as well, so it would be nice if you could recommend a program that goes well with handwriting) 

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Notion is amazing. It allows you to take really clean notes and on top of that organize your entire life with advanced features such as: Calendars, Kanban Boards, Databases, etc.

I also thought about using Obsidian to better interconnect my thoughts, but I don't think I'll use it for the moment.

Screenshot from 2021-10-31 20-25-08.pngScreenshot from 2021-10-31 20-26-49.pngScreenshot from 2021-10-31 20-27-23.png

I'm not sure about One Note. 

Because last time I used it, I lost my entries 

About Evernote, it doesn't allow more than 90 mb upload for a free user per month. 

I can't use notion because I gave my private email id to someone else and so they can see all my private entries. Royally fucked up. So abandoned it. 

Won't make that mistake again. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Damn that sucks. I wouldve been so upset. Mess with the settings. I have it to where mine saves content every minute on case my computer crashes or dies or whatever my notes are safe. 

In my opinion Leo was spot on when he recommended Microsoft OneNote. I can do amything on it. I can put in links, videos pictures, custom tables or graphs, bullet points, checklists that can be checked and unchecked. Easy to switch back and forth between any of them on the same page. Its easy to go between your different note secrions and can orginize them almost however you want. And you can insert hand written notes. Not sure what else you could ask for.

@Adodd@Adodd  I have multiple people tell me that they lost their entries there.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.