Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

The Truth About PUA

13 posts in this topic

This guy has a lot of insightful things to say about the harsh realities of dating and smv

I watched a little bit of it and skimmed through. This man appears troubled lol. Although, I do agree with needing to provide value as a person in any relationship. People want to feel good and secure around others.

Ultimately, a feminine woman is looking for a masculine man. 

the problem with PUA lifestyle is that it is akin to a heroin addict chasing heroin in a cycle. There's no stability or peace, since the game is constantly on, and such a philosophy builds a cynical self-centered worldview. 

6 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

the problem with PUA lifestyle is that it is akin to a heroin addict chasing heroin in a cycle. There's no stability or peace, since the game is constantly on, and such a philosophy builds a cynical self-centered worldview. 

It also is just a highly dysfunctional and really janky model of looking at attraction as well. I could describe in another post how on one hand it's a good beginner stepping stone but how it also can become a trap from reaching higher levels in attraction and understanding women. There are ways of embodying masculine energy that blows basically anything out of the water that PUAs are teaching. I've basically gone galaxies beyond all PUA material on youtube. There is literally nothing they can teach me besides the very few of them that are into psychedelics/meditation and have married their spiritual practice with attraction, dating, relationships and sex. James Marshall and the one other guy he teaches with are really the only two that come to mind in which I find valuable information from but most of their content is still geared towards newbies and approaching women cause that's where the money is. PUA has it's place at the very beginning cause there are some things to be learned from it for sure but a wise man will quickly see the limitations of it quickly on their quest to become a sex god. 

6 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

I watched a little bit of it and skimmed through. This man appears troubled lol. Although, I do agree with needing to provide value as a person in any relationship. People want to feel good and secure around others.

Ultimately, a feminine woman is looking for a masculine man. 

I never said he was perfect

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Raptorsin7

What’s the just of it, the recap of the video?

He's kind of all over the place so it's hard to sum up. But he talks about why certain groups of people are more successful in pua and why that is.

I like how raw and authentic he is

2 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

@Raptorsin7 I love it how these (guys) talk about women like they're robots. So fucking hilarious.

Yeah I can't say that's what I like him haha. I just like how raw he is about the reality of dating and value. 

2 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

@Raptorsin7 Most women and men are conditioned to be robots though. I could go on... Guy adds value, I recommend books over vids however.

Oh yea. Especially with respect to dating, people have software running that completely governs their mate choice, yet they don't understand why or how they like what they like.

personally i dont like how pua doesnt (or didn't rather maybe) press enough about concepts like self-esteem

Edited by Jacob Morres

16 hours ago, Lyubov said:

It also is just a highly dysfunctional and really janky model of looking at attraction as well. I could describe in another post how on one hand it's a good beginner stepping stone but how it also can become a trap from reaching higher levels in attraction and understanding women. There are ways of embodying masculine energy that blows basically anything out of the water that PUAs are teaching. I've basically gone galaxies beyond all PUA material on youtube. There is literally nothing they can teach me besides the very few of them that are into psychedelics/meditation and have married their spiritual practice with attraction, dating, relationships and sex. James Marshall and the one other guy he teaches with are really the only two that come to mind in which I find valuable information from but most of their content is still geared towards newbies and approaching women cause that's where the money is. PUA has it's place at the very beginning cause there are some things to be learned from it for sure but a wise man will quickly see the limitations of it quickly on their quest to become a sex god. 

I agree. Sometimes when I listen to PUa’s talk I realize how superficial a lot of the advice is and who it’s catered too. The spiritual work I’ve done over the years has centered me and I’ve gained a much better ability to be present that it’s all I really need when I talk to girls. The techniques and quest for sex that they teach are great for guys who are starting from a place of very little self worth though. I also like James Marshall. He attempts to embody a more “whole” approach that applies to more than just pick up