Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Dreams vs Waking Life

20 posts in this topic

There is a fundamental difference between the two. In waking life you are every human/animal. In dreams you are only the fictional character that you generate and not the other characters in the dream. This is a critical difference.

Human bodies create human bodies. 

Those human bodies create dreams for themselves almost every night from body birth to body death.

@WokeBloke yeah i have the same conclusions like you. Thought also about this, there is a big difference. Maybe the substance is the same (consciousness)

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@WokeBloke yeah i have the same conclusions like you. Thought also about this, there is a big difference. Maybe the substance is the same (consciousness)

Yeah I agree same source but fundamentally different creations. Dreams occur within life.

39 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

There is a fundamental difference between the two.

Falsehood. You are stuck in your own mind.

Free yourself by realizing there are no distinctions between the two, nor anything else.

Edited by Terell Kirby

11 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Falsehood. You are stuck in your own mind.

Free yourself by realizing there are no distinctions between the two, nor anything else.

So you are the people in your dreams?

25 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

So you are the people in your dreams?

This isn’t about me. It’s about you recognizing that in your personal experience, there is no difference between your dreams and what you call “reality”. You are imagining that distinction.

6 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

This isn’t about me. It’s about you recognizing that in your personal experience, there is no difference between your dreams and what you call “reality”. You are imagining that distinction.

I outlined the difference. I am not the people in my dreams. I am the people in waking life.

-50 degrees is not 150 degrees.

29 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@WokeBloke you are all of it. You're just not conscious of it and for a good reason, you don't want to be. 

Why do you think you are the people in your dreams? 

The whole dream revolves around your imaginary character. In this way the other characters have no will of their own. 

6 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Why do you think you are the people in your dreams? 

The whole dream revolves around your imaginary character. In this way the other characters have no will of their own. 

The difference between a dream and real life is a concept and construction of your mind. The will of the other characters is your will, as I said your just not conscious of it. You don't want to realize this because your singular and alone. Your will is that you don't have will. 

19 minutes ago, Godishere said:

The difference between a dream and real life is a concept and construction of your mind. The will of the other characters is your will, as I said your just not conscious of it. You don't want to realize this because your singular and alone. Your will is that you don't have will. 

I have no disagreement that you are completely alone. Where I disagree is that dreams and waking life are completely different creations. The fundamental difference is I am the human beings on this planet. I am not the people in human beings dreams. 

Edited by WokeBloke

You are though what's the difference apart from your idea there's a difference. The difference is something your creating, you're just putting the limit on yourself. You can imagine anything, including the limits. I don't think you have fully grasped the oneness of what you are, which is a beautiful thing

6 minutes ago, Godishere said:

You are though what's the difference apart from your idea there's a difference. The difference is something your creating, you're just putting the limit on yourself. You can imagine anything, including the limits. I don't think you have fully grasped the oneness of what you are, which is a beautiful thing

What proof do you have that you are the people in your dreams?

Edited by WokeBloke

Most people would say the opposite, that they are the people in their dreams but not the people in this world, how are you turning that around in your mind is what I'm wondering. 

11 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Most people would say the opposite, that they are the people in their dreams but not the people in this world, how are you turning that around in your mind is what I'm wondering. 

If that were the case then there isn't oneness lol. Also how could you be the people in your dreams? They are just creations of the human mind and have zero consistency or logic. Dreams are all over the place. Waking state is consistent. 

Edited by WokeBloke

As Sadhguru said: life is a dream, but the dream is real.

Dreams do not feel real because they are less stable/dense. Reality is the most stable dream you have. If you are lucid dreaming you have to do a lot not to leave you virtual body - touching your body or licking others are effective. In your everyday life you work, eat and do a lot of things that ground you. Whole mechanics of a dream and reality is exactly the same.

12 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Also how could you be the people in your dreams? They are just creations of the human mind and have zero consistency or logic. Dreams are all over the place. Waking state is consistent. 

No. Not in every dream. There are different levels of dreams - you can read about that in Monroe's books. In some dreams people are consistent. I had only one lucid dream like that but it's definitely possible.

6 minutes ago, Username said:

No. Not in every dream. There are different levels of dreams - you can read about that in Monroe's books. In some dreams people are consistent. I had only one lucid dream like that but it's definitely possible.

True every dream is different yet still those people in your dreams are creations of your mind as opposed to the people one perceives in the waking state which are the very creator.

Which book are you referring to by the way?

Edited by WokeBloke

23 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

True every dream is different yet still those people in your dreams are creations of your mind as opposed to the people one perceives in the waking state which are the very creator.

Which book are you referring to by the way?

If you take psychodelic you can realize that real people are 'paper thin' and totally fake. You are just not conscious enough to realize it. There is nothing under the surface. What you see (perceive) is all there is. Your mind is The Creator.

You can experience jumping between parallel timelines/realities/dreams if you take a proper dose of LSD or 5 MeO DMT. Which one is real? I recommend reading datura trip reports (I definitely do not recommend the substance) - you can see a dragon and you will be absolutely sure that it's real.

I red whole Monroe's trilogy like 10 years ago..