TheSomeBody

how to know lsd safety?

13 posts in this topic

so i have lsd but i dont know if it is safe, how can i know if the seller didnt put other stuff in it ? how can i know if there isnt lsd and some nbomb so i cant tell the difference? 

there is a way to know it? 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

2 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

Yes, you can test it by using a ehrlich reagent test kit

it says if there is lsd, not if there is other stuff also

15 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

Yes it does. I have one. I cut a corner of a tab, put it inside a tube that they give you, put the solution in, and it turned purple, indicating that it is LSD. If it was something else it would've turned a different color. 

20 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

Yes it does. I have one. I cut a corner of a tab, put it inside a tube that they give you, put the solution in, and it turned purple, indicating that it is LSD. If it was something else it would've turned a different color. 

but what if there is lsd and other stuff at the same time, you cant know

How do you know there isn't a knife in your apple?

How do you know someone didn't pour cyanide in your coffee?

36 minutes ago, SonataAllegro said:

How do you know there isn't a knife in your apple?

How do you know someone didn't pour cyanide in your coffee?

regulation 

2 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

What other stuff do you think there could be? 

At least financially, dealers might have incentives to pass things like 25x-NBOMe as LSD. But if you can detect LSD on it, it's unlikely there's much else on it. The process for producing LSD is relatively complex, you cannot just "add substances" into it easily. IMO it would be more difficult to make a tab that's 50/50 LSD and 25x-NBOMe than 100% LSD.

That being said there might be random polutants and other substances in the paper. But since they are random, their toxicity is likely relatively low. Given the size of the paper as well, it's not like you can fit that much stuff into it. Personally I buy my psychedelics from research chemicals, which are legal and guaranteed to be 98% pure. So I know there's 2% junk, but it's only 2%.

16 minutes ago, 4201 said:

What other stuff do you think there could be? 

At least financially, dealers might have incentives to pass things like 25x-NBOMe as LSD. But if you can detect LSD on it, it's unlikely there's much else on it. The process for producing LSD is relatively complex, you cannot just "add substances" into it easily. IMO it would be more difficult to make a tab that's 50/50 LSD and 25x-NBOMe than 100% LSD.

That being said there might be random polutants and other substances in the paper. But since they are random, their toxicity is likely relatively low. Given the size of the paper as well, it's not like you can fit that much stuff into it. Personally I buy my psychedelics from research chemicals, which are legal and guaranteed to be 98% pure. So I know there's 2% junk, but it's only 2%.

nbomb i  guess.

thank for the info, now i can be confident. there is any article about cost of mixing them? 

unfortunately my country has analog act :( and hates tons of psycadelics so only black market, unless i want to do lsa or something like that 

46 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

unfortunately my country has analog act :( and hates tons of psycadelics so only black market, unless i want to do lsa or something like that 

I know the feeling.
It sucks also getting from people you dont know or trust.

What country do you live in?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

42 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

nbomb i  guess.

thank for the info, now i can be confident. there is any article about cost of mixing them? 

If you want to test against NBOMes you can get a testing kit that does that: https://dancesafe.org/product/lsd-testing-kit/

You won't have studies which directly compares the cost of LSD to NBOMes since nobody has financial incentives to study this, but you can learn about the LSD synthesis process https://science.howstuffworks.com/lsd2.htm. NBOMes' production is generally said to be cheap (e.g. https://analyticalsciencejournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/dta.2751) and the price difference is what motivate people to sell NBOMes as LSD.

The reason why LSD costs a lot to produce is not because of a lack of raw material but because of the complexity of the process. Making LSD tabs which are 50% NBOMes would not only complexify the process (because now you have to put 2 substances into a bloating paper, somehow) but also doesn't save you anything. You still have to go through all of the chemical reactions for your 50% of LSD. There's no reason for anyone to do more work to end up with a product which is much less valuable. 

I'm simply stating there is not financial incentive to do that, from logical deduction. I don't have any source for this and It's quite unlikely you'll find any given the topic.

Also if its an NBOMe, It would be really really bitter.

1 hour ago, 4201 said:

That being said there might be random polutants and other substances in the paper.

Indeed, I was always so against thinking negatively about getting in in paper form.
Gave my mom a few of the ones I tried, and she always tells me: I wish there would be a better and
pure product than these random paper pieces, that god knows where they have been.
And lucky her, got a contact with a very good source that sells very pure liquid acid.
Its totally different experience, its so pure, so smooth.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

If you want to be absolutely certain, you could subject your LSD to GC/MS. That's a non specific test that'll give you a full report of everything contained in the blotter. But to be perfectly frank it's likely unnecessary as the Ehrlich reagent alone should be sufficient to determine that it's truly LSD.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.