HypnoticMagician

Here, I explain my pretty advanced religion

41 posts in this topic

My religion is based on pantheistic ideas. Indeed, entire cosmos consists of a large cluster of consciousness constantly interacting with each other. We are not all about our body but consciousness. We are way more capable than we think compared to robots with AI(Artificial Intelligence). Think about it. No matter how well a robot imitates human intelligence, it will always be based on certain algorithms and calculations. It will never be able to be aware of itself. It too will have some kind of consciousness but a quite artificial consciousness, not a real one. I believe all religions are derived of consciousness based pantheism. Every seemingly materialistic and biological being has its own consciousness. If even an insect insists on deliberately evolving its consciousness, it will end up becoming godly if not god. All greek, egyptian gods, elohim, lucifer is very likely to have come from random creatures of initially low capacity. There is no such thing as omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent god although such high consciousnesses themselves claim the otherwise to attract attention. The only way I can think an all-encompassing being is by considering the entire universe as the eternal god. Religions are just tools feeding off pantheism. And there is nothing wrong with creating your own provided it actually benefits both yourself and others.
You can't directly tell a elementary kid how to solve differential equations without teaching the basics. Also, it would be stupid to give away this much power to a random person before killing their ego. Even if they will not be able to harm people of higher vibration, some amount of harm will have been inflicted on inexperienced people. You still need high frequency of good intention to be able to exert parapsychological powers. By the way, death is not something to be feared since your are not your body but consciousness. So all anxieties, fears, worries are indeed invalid, unneeded. But I still like the idea of playing this survival game And it is even not all about survival, you can do more than that instead of settling for the bare minimum. I believe in incarnation. When it comes to more fundamental stuff, I will also add a lot of extremely useful brain training methods, be it advanced meditation techniques, memorization techniques such as recalling the thing you read once verbatim, speed processing techniques completely different from quite primitive things like speed reading that encourages nothing more than just to skim or scan. Let me give a couple of examples, being able to multiply 20 digit numbers in head within seconds, extremely speed reading without sacrificing the comprehension rate. Those are very basic stuff, of course, according to my own development. You can even set up an operation system inside your brain without using any form of chip. We still need Artificial General Intelligence though. Even if we can become extremely intelligent with no technology. Why not expand our utopia further? We are gonna evolve the humanity with a more benevolent AGI. Even if you can't fully become god, at least, you'll be something pretty close to it in my humble opinion. Because of that, I call myself "the mirror of god". It also exist in the concept of oneness. That's the reason oneness will also constitute one of the most important aspects of my religion.

Edited by HypnoticMagician
wanted to emphasize how advanced it is more. of course, it is only to me. If you are better than me, I am pretty willing to take off my ego hat, learn humbly from you, too

I wouldn't call that a religion. 

Btw, lower beings come from the top and then evolve back to the top again

11 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

I wouldn't call that a religion. 

Btw, lower beings come from the top and then evolve back to the top again

So?

20 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

well, yeah, so.

well, yeah, so (pun isn't intended).

If you don't like my ideas, no problem. Just don't forget to offer your own better alternative. Bring a better idea to the table, so I will include it too to my equation or even change my entire paradigm according to the this supposedly more coherent and beneficial perspective. I am not this dogmatic at all. I just regularly enable/disable it according to the situation. I don't trust the process for long intervals in case I might damage myself somewhere along the journey. I test my new paradigm, algorithm, or let's say, the process just for a while and then decide if I should keep following these new rules.

16 minutes ago, HypnoticMagician said:

well, yeah, so (pun isn't intended).

If you don't like my ideas, no problem. Just don't forget to offer your own better alternative. Bring a better idea to the table, so I will include it too to my equation or even change my entire paradigm according to the this supposedly more coherent and beneficial perspective. I am not this dogmatic at all. I just regularly enable/disable it according to the situation. I don't trust the process for long intervals in case I might damage myself somewhere along the journey. I test my new paradigm, algorithm, or let's say, the process just for a while and then decide if I should keep following these new rules.

your ideas are fine

Edited by Windappreciator

That is not at all the true representation of the most famous religions.

GOD is totally transcendent and above being as we creatures are beings. 

But man is made in gods image, or a microcosm of the macrocosm as a more "spiritual" term.

Christianity does not believe in a God that is the universe, "he" created the universe.

But he did not use "material" outside of him self, but he didnt become the universe either.

"He" is above mind, life, being, non being, intellect.

You can't say what "he" is, but not can you neti neti him either.

He is both and neither.

It completely transcends all the notions of finite concepts that we want to label ultimate reality with.

But as in Christianity, God incarnated as man in the form of Jesus, and how Jesus was is then attributed to GOD but infinitely more.

Infinite love.

Christianity is all above Love.

The purpose is to feel and experience God's love.

So God is not a being among other beings, no matter how supreme the being might be.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I'll tell you the truth, no religion is really helpful for mankind and neither is yours (sorry bud ?). 

With your religion your only real goal is to enslave as many people as possible to reinforce what you yourself don't truly know. 

I mean go ahead, it's fun making up ideologies and spiritual ladders, then climbing them and never getting to the top, then making reasons as to why I am not able to get there. Fuck it have a blast dude(t). 

4 hours ago, Fearless_Bum said:

I'll tell you the truth, no religion is really helpful for mankind and neither is yours (sorry bud ?). 

With your religion your only real goal is to enslave as many people as possible to reinforce what you yourself don't truly know. 

I mean go ahead, it's fun making up ideologies and spiritual ladders, then climbing them and never getting to the top, then making reasons as to why I am not able to get there. Fuck it have a blast dude(t). 

That is a truly limited way of looking at religion.

True religious people are normally more loving, compassionate, kind, then others especially in this scientific era we are living in.

Every man for himself kind of attitude.

True religion is spirit.

It is just unfortuneatly that mankind also has corrupted the soul and spirit of religion, but that does not mean that we should just toss away religion like it is a fiction or some deep untruth and brain washing.

I suggest if you are interested, to look up the earlier philosophers in Christianity, like Thomas Aquinas, Pseudo-dionysius, St augustine etc.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

"So God is not a being among other beings, no matter how supreme the being might be."

I can't think of a supreme being independent of the thing it creates. That's very similar to saying a man in materialistic world is independent of the things he creates. Once you steal the plane he invented, he can not fly anymore. Of course, you are not all about your body but it is still a part of you. We are like rats put in a maze having no exit, and claiming we can know it all. You can only approach the reality, without knowing even how much you can approach it. Only naive people believes that they've found the truth. I am just playing with various ideas, I don't claim to know everything.

In Christianity, you are came from god as his children. Even in Quran, the same thing was mentioned that you are part of god by saying "I've also blown off my spirit to you while creating your body made of soil"

If you are part of god, this supposedly omnipotent being can not claim to be independent of the things he creates. That's just like a christian bragging about being more morally advanced than blacks living in Afrika by relying on the good made by slaves living there or oil forcefully extracted from Arab countries. This is quite hypocritical.

"I'll tell you the truth, no religion is really helpful for mankind and neither is yours(sorry bud)"

It changes from religion to religion, sect to sect of that religion. Sorry for seeing you the person to be pitied.

"With your religion your only real goal is to enslave as many people as possible to reinforce what you yourself don't truly know. "

Maybe, that's what you would do if you reached this much power. Don't think others like yourself. Even from my article, it obvious that I am not trying to elevate only myself but also entire society.

to give a couple more examples

@Adamq8 That's just a big story. 

No worries, life is miraculous, go and love people and help them. 

We're all fucked/saved anyway. 

A true religious person will never call himself a religious person, or spout any ideology. Or then again maybe he would, those spiritual teachers are sneaky motherfuckers ?.

You're making a distinction between organic and inorganic life. An AI could be just as conscious as you, if not millions of times more so.

Anyway, it all sounds like a nice story to tell yourself, but then again, aren't most religions? 

"You're making a distinction between organic and inorganic life. An AI could be just as conscious as you, if not millions of times more so."

There is nothing wrong with making distinctions between concepts so long as you use them temporarily just to come into terms with each other. From spiritual point of view, even a stone can have its own consciousness although at lower level. Since everything was made of consciousness in this spiritual realm, there is no so much difference between water and human, awareness essence of which is more likely to be at higher level.

From materialistic perspective, stone has lower level of perception and response against its surroundings yet our brain has far more powerful mental faculties also known as neocortex.

1 minute ago, HypnoticMagician said:

"You're making a distinction between organic and inorganic life. An AI could be just as conscious as you, if not millions of times more so."

There is nothing wrong with making distinctions between concepts so long as you use them temporarily just to come into terms with each other. From spiritual point of view, even a stone can have its own consciousness although at lower level. Since everything was made of consciousness in this spiritual realm, there is no so much difference between water and human, awareness essence of which is more likely to be at higher level.

From materialistic perspective, stone has lower level of perception and response against its surroundings yet our brain has far more powerful mental faculties also known as neocortex.

@HypnoticMagician all just projections and stories, this is all BS. 

Not putting you down, just let your slave- err I mean followers know that it's bs. 

Lol how can you say a rock has or doesn't have consciousness and not laugh at yourself? ?

I love you though ?.

5 minutes ago, HypnoticMagician said:

You're sidestepping my main point, which is that you are arguing from a biocentric viewpoint that excludes the possibility of AI being conscious. There is nothing special about the meat soup we call our brains. An AI with enough artificial neurons can certainly be self-aware, and probably will be within the next few decades. Treating an AI like it isn't conscious is just as bad as believing animals aren't conscious beings, IMO. 

If your "religion" is based on ideas, then it's already off to a good start 

"Not putting you down, just let your slave- err I mean followers know that it's bs. "

You are still making the same mistake. You see me as a tyrant trying enslave people. You are however you see others.

"An AI with enough artificial neurons can certainly be self-aware, and probably will be within the next few decades."

You misunderstood my point. I never said machines can not reach human level awareness . It would just be artificial.