Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

LSD and socializing (bad idea for me)

8 posts in this topic

I wanted to share my first experience of going out on LSD (little dose 25µ) but I'm quite sensitive. no visuals but very mental

I was doing street interviews, my first interactions was one of the worst I had in my life after 3 years of street-interviewing people.
I have forgot what I wanted to say and it was hard to have a fluid conversation, I was hyper-conscious of myself so my mental was hyperactive. I felt the energy of discomfort, the judgements of people etc.... everything had a taste of more "serious", I felt fearful and was unable to smile at everyone like I used to do when I was sober.

After this desastrous interaction, I was thinking to myself "okay go through your fears and continue to meet new people" I did it for the next 30 minutes and the interactions were a little bit better but  I was still very self-conscious and totally unable to ask a girl's number. And I saw that I was playing a role, it was disturbing to realize.

Then I decided to go to the cathedral's city, and I sit there to medidate, I really needed it, I was thanking myself for the attention I needed, the need to be alone in a peaceful place...

All I know now is that I don't want to use any drugs when I go out for street-interviews, I'm more able to feel confident & positive when I'm sober.
I just wanted to share this with you and asking you what was your experiences when combining psychedelics and socializing ?

Edited by Gabith

I did mix doses and socialized. From microdoses to 50ug and for me it was awesome. I could shift or actually have awareness on what was going on inside, all the mix of emotions from pleasant to unpleasant + on the other person and his shifts in mood, body language, energy and kinda adapt my "frequency" and see his/hers align. I mean it's kinda hard to describe and I hope I'm not using too much "woo-woo" jargon but damn it was awesome.

Observing the energy, your mind coming up with thoughts and articulating them while simultaneously living and seeing that moment coming to "life", baa .. bliss 

Definitely start with small doses and see how you handle it tho.

Maybe mushrooms would work better than LSD. Or some other chemical. You gotta find something that makes you light and playful, not seriously metaphysical. I can get very playful on mushrooms (low dose). But I've never tried it in the club. That would be an interesting experiment. Not sure how it would go. A bit risky.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’ve done LSD at a wedding. It was a blast and made me super loose and social. It made the entire event seem like a movie. Don’t try to fight the environment once you’re in it, treat the experience as something fun. 

Brings to mind a scene from the British sitcom 'Peep Show':

xD 

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

8 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

Brings to mind a scene from the British sitcom 'Peep Show':

xD 

ahahahah "Glue's comin back!" 

3 hours ago, Ry4n said:

ahahahah "Glue's comin back!" 

???

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

On 15/10/2021 at 10:17 PM, Gabith said:

All I know now is that I don't want to use any drugs when I go out for street-interviews, I'm more able to feel confident & positive when I'm sober.

LSD is best done alone. 

I have had similar experiences as you. 

Small doses of LSD increase your ability to introspect. Sometimes, while you introspect your thoughts might get entangled with the thoughts of people around you. Since you don't have "direct" access to their thoughts, you might end up in a loop out of which you can't get out off. 

This has been my personal experience. Other people might experience it differently.