Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iboughtleosbooklist

mind is trying to find solutions to this emptiness

8 posts in this topic

How can I love again? Can an AI love an AI? Oh hope it gets better. Wow is this bittersweet.

The love returns when you stop trying to make sense of how, why, or where anything is happening. The mind will never be satisfied with the answers it receives. This is because what we typically call "mind" is just a looping set of mental formations based on intellectual knowing. There are great uses for intellectual thinking, such as engineering work or doing your taxes, but reality cannot be grasped by thoughts. Thus, the path is one of continual surrender. You do not need to learn to love—you are love. Let go of the idea that you have to/must/should control anything, and you will find yourself, as love, as naturally as breathing. 

Empty of any real meaning,purpose and value.

Full of unconditional love for exactly the way everything seems to appear.

It's an all-inclusive wild roller coaster ride. Maybe just try to have fun instead of trying to figure everything out.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

the mind you speak of is the "should be", or what is the same, the desire. If you give up the desire for a while, a minute, and your mind stops at once, you will see that there is no problem. You are creating problems with your desire. there is what is, silent, meaningless but completely full. but to pause the recording before you have to understand what that recording is. it is a projection of what you think it should be, created by social interaction, by language. something completely unreal, false. Forget about love, infinity, about everything. Just silent

kill the mind. Drop it once and for all.

Detach from it.

It will ALWAYS Always always try to find solutions, that is its job.

Just like the hearts job is to pump blood to your organs

Just like your dicks job is to pee and fuck

the minds job is to find solutions to anything that stands in its way.

I understand. This is why I think it is okay, even healthy to create a balanced Ego structure grounded by/surrendered to a virtuous model.

Over the years of self-actualizing, I have let go of old paradigms and conditioning, but found that it is easy to get sucked into corrupt paradigms of others because of relativism.

Meaning, if I am everything and I am open to anything, and I don't maintain limits or conditions in which I believe is the 'right' way to live life, it is easy to get sucked in to the relative conditions of what is around you. For example, if I am nobody and am not attached to living a wholesome life, I may do something subjectively stupid to myself. 

I found a lot of value in recognizing relativism like alternative perspectives and empathy.

However, I find that my life gained a lot more meaning when I adopted a virtuous paradigm. Much like Leo would say that while he is experimenting with psychedelics, he vows to never harm or do self-harm. This is important.

Just as much as we need to kill our Ego to meet God, we are also in need if an Ego that is more aligned with the Love of God and contains less falsehood. I don't know how to explain the mechanism, but I think some Egos bring us closer to God. For example, God is an intelligent Being and yet I feel closer to God's truth when I adopt wisdom for my life.

Ego is inherent part of reality at least if you are living in the world, and a wholesome and virtuous one, is arguably more valuable & peaceful, which is closer to God in my experience. 

That being said I fully agree with @OneHandClap. But to even know this requires wisdom through self-reflection which is more aligned with a virtuous way of living. 

TL:DR Adopting a healthy Ego/reality structure will bring more meaning to your life while on your spiritual path. 

Please someone block iboughtleosbooklist and WokeBloke

Edited by Jakuchu