indigomonarch

Looking for Full God-Realization

11 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I just wanted to get some insight. I recently came back from Iquitos, Peru where I had an extremely profound awakening during Ayahuasca and 5-MEO DMT ceremonies. I came to the conclusion that I am God and that this is a mental world that I created, to experience things in a “human” way, playing the game without cheat codes so-to-speak. It’s a lot deeper than that but I won’t bore you with the details, Leo’s videos align pretty closely with my conclusions. 

Anyways, ever since the experience, I’ve had this intense calling to go somewhere isolated from everyone, everything, technology, radio waves, etc.. basically be as far from any external physical influences as possible. This came during my experience in Iquitos as well. It felt like during my 5-MEO experience that I had the “opportunity” to see whatever I wanted to see, but it was like in this state I told my consciousness “you’ve seen this already, you made yourself human for a reason, explore that more before coming back to being God”.

So ever since then, I’ve had this intense desire to push the boundaries of my human potential. I have a successful investment company, so my idea was to gain more monetary resources and pool funds into researching biotechnology and any other field that could make developments in this space, but something about it doesn’t feel right. I feel the deep human limitations plaguing me every day; the sadness of missing an ex girlfriend, the random depression, anxiety that I know is only in my human body but doesn’t make it any better to experience.. it makes me feel like I’m going about it the wrong way. 

So all that being said, my idea was to go out into the middle of either a desert or a forest, and isolate myself. I’ve thought about also taking psychedelics while out there, but I feel like I need to take some time extreme measures to unlock these answers that I’m seeking. I have 2 questions for you guys: 

1. what do you think about the plan 

2. Where would you do something like this?

AirBnb has great isolated cabins and houses you can find in the middle of nowhere.

Solo retreats are amazing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for the recommendation. Have you found that being on “the grid” or “off the grid” mattered when it comes to deep introspection?

I am communicating on the layer of my human experience right now, as opposed to a god-realized experience. I know that radio waves, other peoples minds, material reality, is all imaginary, but in a practical sense, it exists for me during my human experience, and there are certain constraints, even if self-imposed, that keep me from accessing certain higher levels of consciousness during this human experience. 

So do you think that things like being “on the grid” or within a certain mileage of other people have affected your introspection? I have already been out to the Amazon, and had an insanely profound experience, even with other people there. I’d like to have a similar kind of experience, but remove things like;

1. the need to act a certain way because other people are around 

2. desire for women (because of course, there was a pretty girl at my retreat and I couldn’t get my egoic mind to stop being distracted by her) 

3. desire to talk to others. 

I think I can reach the next level if I remove these factors, and go as far down the god-realized rabbit hole as possible with no subconscious fear of being judged by others. I am also debating between doing this sober or bringing some 5-MEO DMT. Any advice is well appreciated, even though you’re me ?

1 hour ago, indigomonarch said:

Thanks for the recommendation. Have you found that being on “the grid” or “off the grid” mattered when it comes to deep introspection?

It doesn't matter.

You can do deep introspection in your closet. The location is irrelevant.

Having kitchen and other amenities is best, as it allows you to focus on your inner work without struggling to meet your basic needs.

So do you think that things like being “on the grid” or within a certain mileage of other people have affected your introspection?

Be careful playing spiritual games.

Get to the actual meat of the work. The retreat location is just some nice window dressing. It is not the meat. You can do spiritual work anywhere. Just stick in some earplugs and get to work.

There's nothing that needs to be figured out, that's the crazy part.

Whatever seems to be happening is literally everything.

Nothing needs to be done or not done.

Yep it's that free.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, indigomonarch said:

1. what do you think about the plan 

40 days seems to be the ideal. From now till then I wouldn’t think of what you’ll do, I’d think of the retreat as the ending of the doer doing. Get all the doin in now, let it go altogether then. Empty out first few days. Ideally through an expressive creative medium you enjoy. Music, specifically singing is best ime. But whatever you love most is best.  Then trip. Then do nothing. Be aware of thoughts arising, the old story. Don’t buy in, don’t resist. Be the awareness. Which is not a doing of course. Notice all doing is arising as thoughts. Stay ever curious of perception & feeling. ‘Do’ only and every thing you love. All things you enjoy. And be mindful of the fact it’s happening, but no one is doing it. 

I’d also have (only) two or three of these a day for three days prior to the retreat, to clean out and wake up the bodymind systems. No starving or hunger, just not too little, not too much. I‘d also suggest having that throughout the trip but contingent on how you feel after the three days of it. 

2. Where would you do something like this?

Been solo retreating in airbnb’s for years and love it. Camping was great but somewhat unpredictable & thus potentially arduous, especially tripping. Houses are ime not really that trip enhancing. So it narrowed down to log cabins and there are a ton out in the woods. Secluded, on the water, and nothing but wood & stone is the ideal trippery ime. It’s nature vibe wether you’re inside or out. No earthy materialism ‘stuff’ (such as in houses) to bring any thoughts to mind, and thus easier unwinding & untangling. 

As to when, ime a few days every month (or whatever is feasible) is best. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't matter.

Having kitchen and other amenities is best, as it allows you to focus on your inner work without struggling to meet your basic needs.

Be careful playing spiritual games.

Get to the actual meat of the work. The retreat location is just some nice window dressing. It is not the meat. You can do spiritual work anywhere. Just stick in some earplugs and get to work.

Don’t you think that there’s real practical differences between what we can and can’t do with our human representations of experience?

An extreme example would be that it would be impossible to focus on introspection and spiritual work if a group of cannibals were chasing me and trying to eat me. A less extreme example would be, if I was in a busy inner city and had crackheads trying to beg me for money every five minutes, it would be hard to focus on spiritual work and introspection. 

I really think we have to communicate about these things in layers. There’s full god realization where we recognize that we are having a human experience by choice, then there’s the state that we’re in a lot of times, which is the practical human experience, knowing in the back of our minds that we are God, but trying to “learn the rules of the game” per se. I think a lot of people on this forum mistake people for disregarding God Consciousness, but there’s a distinct difference between recognizing concepts, and using them practically on a daily basis.

10 minutes ago, indigomonarch said:

An extreme example would be that it would be impossible to focus on introspection and spiritual work if a group of cannibals were chasing me and trying to eat me. A less extreme example would be, if I was in a busy inner city and had crackheads trying to beg me for money every five minutes, it would be hard to focus on spiritual work and introspection.

But you don't live in such extreme survival situations.

You can lock yourself in a room in any big city and do serious spiritual work.

Is it ideal? No, but don't get all idealistic about this. That can easily become a distraction.

Especially if you're using 5-MeO-DMT, you can do that anywhere. You don't need to be in some idyllic place. My deepest trips were done in the most ordinary of places.

On 10/6/2021 at 6:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

On 10/6/2021 at 7:36 PM, Leo Gura said:

My deepest trips were done in the most ordinary of places.

Dang I needed to hear this.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@indigomonarchThat's wild man, i'm literally going to be in Iquitos in 3 days for a 2 week Ayahuasca retreat and after Im coming back to Pisac to go balls deep into San Pedro , Mushrooms, and Bufo.

I don't fuck with Ayahuasca anywhere another than iquitos and with my specific shamans, but i think the other medicines out here will help me integrate. 

I already pretty much live like a hermit, so it's like a constant retreat anyway