EntheogenTruthSeeker

Hunter Biden Does 5-MeO-DMT

10 posts in this topic

Kept him sober for a year after severe crack and alcohol addiction. Very inspiring.

Definitely saving up $3k and finally doing it. I can not stand the curiosity and if I die before doing this, I will be trolling so hard in the afterlife.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/hunter-biden-toad-venom-memoir-b1827563.html

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

I mean, if this is true, isn't this kinda a big deal, having the son of the man who is currently the 'leader of the free world' not only doing 5-MEO-DMT, but talking about it on a public platform? Wouldn't this be one of the most significant way of getting the message of the benefits of 5-MEO out there to your average american, since maybe Mike Tyson talking about it on ESPN? Maybe if the son of the president talks more openly about it, a large amount of americans could take that as an endorsement and look into 5-MEO. Could you imagine if because of this, there was a huge influx of americans actively finding ways to do ceremonies? Doubt there'll be much of any impact out there, but it's a nice thought.  

That's pretty cool. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have helped him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Kept him sober for a year after severe crack and alcohol addiction

The reasons people use psychedelics are so utilitarian. It's like using a diamond as the tip of a screwdriver 

Edited by Jakuchu

3 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Definitely saving up $3k and finally doing it

Why $3k?

@Leo Gura why do you say that? I know nothing of the guy, by the way. 

@Jakuchu because I want to go to Arkana retreat in Mexico where it's safe, reputable, and I can do aya. These other gurus who do it for cheaper, I don't really trust too well. 

@Sempiternity yeah, it is very exciting to see this! Unfortunately, this is not big news/any news on mainstream networks and it seems to just be this one article I found. Wasn't spread anywhere else I know of. 

I found it from a psychedelic email list I was on, but that was it. 

23 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura why do you say that? I know nothing of the guy, by the way. 

@Jakuchu because I want to go to Arkana retreat in Mexico where it's safe, reputable, and I can do aya. These other gurus who do it for cheaper, I don't really trust too well. 

Do you know if their ayahuasca formulation has 5meo, or just plain dmt? Not the same thing

3k? Wow. You can get 5 meo for around $5 a go (30mg). 

2 hours ago, Chris365 said:

Do you know if their ayahuasca formulation has 5meo, or just plain dmt? Not the same thing

3k? Wow. You can get 5 meo for around $5 a go (30mg). 

There is value for the adventure of going somewhere. But yeah, its pretty cheap. It's legal in Canada which is great.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Chris365 no, it doesnt, that I know of. Bufo is an additional add on price. It’s $2000 for Aya and $1000 for flight. 

id love to just go the $5 route, but I’m having serious chronic fatigue and researching just the most basic stuff about that is nearly impossible. Also, I live at home. My dad would put me homeless if he ever found out, lol. 

@Thought Art I am seriously moving to Canada as soon as I get a decent job and get my health together, no cap ? 

I am way too scared to get in trouble with the law, my life would be over.