bensenbiz

Undo Awakening

25 posts in this topic

You guys are pretty honest and not flowering so much like the ramous gurus. This is especially something I like at Leos style. His bluntness (:

so the question is: would you undo your awakening? and if so: why?

______

my previous narcistic ass had somehow way more fun but I still wouldn‘t like to undo it as I feel I am closer to truth. But I am still not god realized. So there are quite empty moments in my life. 

I would have never undone my apparent awakening. It was loads of fun. Liberation however cannot be undone because it's the apparent recognition, deeply intuitively and obviously, and by no one, that there never was anyone separate on a path in the first place. It was a dream. It can't be undone because it didn't actually happen.

Edited by The0Self

4 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

You guys are pretty honest and not flowering so much like the ramous gurus. This is especially something I like at Leos style. His bluntness (:

so the question is: would you undo your awakening? and if so: why?

______

my previous narcistic ass had somehow way more fun but I still wouldn‘t like to undo it as I feel I am closer to truth. But I am still not god realized. So there are quite empty moments in my life. 

Why would God forsake itself ? To live the dream I guess...it undoes its own awakening all the time. 

That said would a God realized "human" do that?  What is seen cannot be unseen - and besides - why would a liberated "individual" put themselves back into ignorance and suffering?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Would you undo the falling away of your belief in Santa Claus? If so, why?

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why would God forsake itself ? To live the dream I guess...it undoes its own awakening all the time. 

That said would a God realized "human" do that?  What is seen cannot be unseen - and besides - why would a liberated "individual" put themselves back into ignorance and suffering?

Maybe for the same reason why we were ignorant in the first place?

5 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Would you undo the falling away of your belief in Santa Claus? If so, why?

I loved the magic of believing in santa claus. The butterflies in my stomach that something magic exists. Yeah for my innocence

6 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

I loved the magic of believing in santa claus. The butterflies in my stomach that something magic exists. Yeah for my innocence

But you can't really get back there, because it wasn't real anyway; you already weren't experiencing or believing what's real... Nor was there actually anyone there -- there's only ever simply what appears, with no separation between what appears. There's nothing that is magic, because everything is magic.

Edited by The0Self

9 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

Maybe for the same reason why we were ignorant in the first place?

You are doing this as God as I pointed out earlier.   But to become ignorant again is to completely forget you were omniscient.   It must be total.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are doing this as God as I pointed out earlier.   But to become ignorant again is to completely forget you were omniscient.   It must be total.

So then it could maybe be able to forget in another life form?

@The0Self

"I want to find that liberation, where is it?"

"I just need one more pointer, one more awakening!"

"How do I get liberation, what do I have to do to be free"

"I want to know what it feels like not to know anything"

"I just need to listen to one more podcast of someone telling me that this is already it"

"How do I allow what is to be what is?"

"What do I need to do, for everything to happen on it's own"?

"How can I control absolute freedom, so that it serves me?"

The ego-self is insane.

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

But you can't really get back there, because it wasn't real anyway; you already weren't experiencing or believing what's real... Nor was there actually anyone there -- there's only ever simply what appears, with no separation between what appears. There's nothing that is magic, because everything is magic.

Yeah this thing is way more radical. I can imagine it slightly but still for away from actualizing it in my daily life. Thanks (;

7 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

So then it could maybe be able to forget in another life form?

That's what i was pointing to yes.  But while the ego is there, even though awakening is ego dissolution, (the individual does not awaken, rather God does) - the ego returns.  It is never the same though.  There is kind of a fusion of God and ego.  Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@The0Self

"I just need to listen to one more podcast of someone telling me that this is already it"

The ego-self is insane.

May this insanity lead me to sanity. Wait.. iam already sane but acting like I am insane? 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's what i was pointing to yes.  But while the ego is there, even though awakening is ego dissolution, the ego returns.  It is never the same though.  There is kind of a fusion of God and ego.  Oneness.

I want that! ?

58 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@The0Self

The ego-self is insane.

It's utterly amazing that it's just emptiness having a dream that it can't seem to find liberation aka all there is already (emptiness)...:| xD

Edited by The0Self

@bensenbiz Interesting question. People in spiritual and metaphysical communities often develop belief's that being awake is better or superior. This is false and something to be mindful of. Exploring different degrees of being unconscious can be very interesting and enjoyable in many ways. The key is to fully enjoy every state of consciousness and derive the unique experiences available in it. So, would you undo your awakening? Well, that is what you are currently doing as a human. Why? To explore the endless diversity of experiences available and for the process of new discovery. 

Edited by Matthew85

Nothing better than living in awaken state you cant compare it to nothing its just all around great state to operate from but if you are half way or close it could look like its not that worth it..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

So, would you undo your awakening? Well, that is what you are currently doing as a human. Why? To explore the endless diversity of experiences available and for the process of new discovery.

^^

Exactly. Why not? So in that sense the awakening/freedom was never hidden. It's still all there is.

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@bensenbiz Interesting question. People in spiritual and metaphysical communities often develop belief's that being awake is better or superior. This is false and something to be mindful of. Exploring different degrees of being unconscious can be very interesting and enjoyable in many ways. The key is to fully enjoy every state of consciousness and derive the unique experiences available in it. So, would you undo your awakening? Well, that is what you are currently doing as a human. Why? To explore the endless diversity of experiences available and for the process of new discovery. 

That was basically my underlying question: is being awake superior.
Your respond is gold. It gave me a huge insight. Thanks.

in the sleeping state everything is "normal", boring, annoying, always trying to reach something that gives meaning to your life, a relationship, a dedication, a goal ... to realize when you have it that it was not what you thought, and keep playing on the wheel of anxiety ... with the terrifying shadow of death insinuating itself. awake, every minute is magic. emptiness is a perfect jewel, death acquires a beautiful, unifying character, returned to what it is. Anxiety is replaced by joy, and you feel like you're right where you need to be. the difference is complete.