SelfHelpGuy

Great picture representing God's game...

9 posts in this topic

@SelfHelpGuy

Pretty accurate.

Except in this case the (U)niverse has infinite fingers or serpents of light, forming the visual and auditory field that is consciousness.

Paradoxically it's the inverse of that picture.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Paradoxically it's the inverse of that picture.

9 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura ??????

Someone has to burst their bubbles.Discurse them from their own wrong perception.

You live life on earth.Holly fucking shit I have to work and provide value to experence this stuff I thought my "imagination" will provide me.

We all serve you ,right? Because everything revolves around you and you are God?All for you?

I am giant Awareness and all the rest are God pretending to be humans ,they are smaller then me.They are stupid in denial ones.

Edited by Zeroguy

All the while living/dreaming (same shit) from most limited and reduced  perception possible with highest possible conceptual knowledge(just potential nothing real,pretty much nothing) just emty thinking.False smile on your faces and fake all lovingness will now fade away.

So those in denial and stupid ones unenlightened actually experienced life. :)

Reason why I actually care about is those who never used drugs never completelly annihilated their ego (they need it to actually live exactly as you do when effects ware off completelly deluded by the way and completelly also runned by it to monumental degree) fully and they have to adopt all the while living life in pretty much perfect way.

Great picture .Gotta love it.

All "spiritual work" down to toilet.

Edited by Zeroguy