Progress

Sensing The Karmic Outcomes Of People

28 posts in this topic

Lately I've been rather fascinated with Energy Frequencies of people for lack of better word. It is not something judged but rather felt. Each person has a distinct frequency/vibe and in that contains its own sets of problems more or less. For example someone insecure about not having a girlfriend in a negative lower conscious frequency will become insecure and obsessed with obtaining the girlfriend. However someone in a positive lower conscious frequency will continue to enjoy life and pay subtle heed to this desire. That heed will eventually grow into the negative lower consciousness. The solution to the problem is not particularly to achieve what the problem says to achieve but rather transcend to a higher conscious level, where the problem will be dissolved. Of course until you reach the highest of highs, even levels higher in consciousness than below may present even more problems,yet new ones than below due to purging of the mind. I would refer to this as negative higher consciousness which is nessecary for growth. In essence low conscioussness is like still water, muddying up by the day and higher consciousness like a river which flows good and bad, always purifying itself.

Have you noticed that some people attract certain things, people, and luck? Some just don't seem to ever have the same emotional issues even if they are of the same economic status. Examples like People treat them nicer, they're happier, and life just floats for them. Contrary to popular beliefs, I don't believe that it is due to their circumstances that their frequencies are this but rather as a result of their frequency. 

When one understands this, It is easy to see where certain frequencies will fail or where their path will lead them. 

Ex: Someone who is emotionally scarred and by which is more emotionless and shy but not really sad or anything. They simply emulate a weak vibe. 

Example Circumstance: Say they want to start a bussiness.

What can be predicted of the outcome? Their weak vibe turns off strong willed and by that much will not garner dramatic support from the "powerful." Their shyness will not allow them speak and inspire indivuals nor crowds to believe in them. These situations further deepen their emotion wounds making all the future situations even more devasting. Their weak energy is essentially a repellent to success. Their weak vibe also almost defacto implies a lack of experiences in order to succeed. 

So from this, one can sense the future of someone's Karma based largely on vibration. Vibrations are like a record of someone's emotions history. Those empathetic and experienced in life events can easily read it.

In a way this post was a more elaborate version of an old post I had created 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/725-people-reading/

Cool post.

Yeah. People either stagnate, spiral up, or spiral down. Given brief encounters you can see where someone is heading. You can also get an idea from their behavior or how they speak as insight into their inner realms. Unless they have the awareness, or the grace, they are going to continue to cultivate the same vibrations and expand on them. To that degree, depending on your sensitivity, you can predict someones direction with decent odds. 

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. 

@Arman Thank you! I don't understand why this topic is not spoken more of.  Who knew karma could be read? Of course only with many experiences in life and the ability to truly relate to others. Essentially in a way, this is the best way to judge a character(By not even judging but feeling!)

11 minutes ago, Progress said:

@Arman Thank you! I don't understand why this topic is not spoken more of.  Who knew karma could be read? Of course only with many experiences in life and the ability to truly relate to others. Essentially in a way, this is the best way to judge a character(By not even judging but feeling!)

Well said.

My understanding is that as a result of evolutionary imperatives, we are built to receive and translate incredible amounts of information in what seems to be an instant.

Historically, we may not have had time to shake someones hand, look them square in the eye and ask them their life story before deciding whether or not they were of sound quality. A moments hesitation could mean you have your head bashed in with a rock. 

So from the instant you see someone, you have already registered a vast amount of subtle information. How tall are they? How are they standing? Is their chest puffed out or is it receded? What race are they? How dilated are their pupils? Are they nervous? What about eye contact? What is their social status? If I had to fight them, would I win? If I did win, would the tribe turn on me, or embrace me?

Then there is the micro-expressions and micro muscular movements on the face that even the adept can't hide. How they are positioned in relation to others, their vocal tonality and from where in their body they speak? Then we get into even deeper levels like pheromones. 

Of course there is no way we could possibly consciously go through all this information and make a decision in a meaningful span of time. So instead, within an absolute split second, all this information is combined, calculated, processed, translated and refined into the most convenient package creation can muster: a gut feeling. 

That's just the first encounter. We are always taking in vast amounts of information and translating it out of necessity, because social dynamics are life and death. I think women are even more adept at this kind of receiving and translating, as they have to take in an even deeper realm that deals with family, fertility, protection, and judging every value of a man. Girls have the ultimate bullshit detectors. 

And these are just one slice of the spectrum of observable empirical values. So what of the vast, vast amount of subtle energies that are also in constant exchange?

I believe that every aspect of our being is always on communication with the whole, and certainly in communication with those in which we encounter. So every neurosis, every dysfunction and every deep seated secret is already out in the open. People know your energetic and psychological make up even if they think they don't. We can lie to ourselves but we can never lie to others. At best when someone lies to us, we're not fooled so much as we are willing to lie to ourselves.

Some people are adept at reading into their feeling, and therefore intuitively knowing what to do, or how to act in relation to someone, or at any given moment, for the greatest outcome. The rest of us are profoundly talented at the opposite: ignoring our feelings and regarding them as base illusions. Perhaps that is true for much of what we feel in our bodies, but one must be able to discern between fear and other illusions, and between the still voice of intuition that is actually the concentrated deliverance of deep, deep intelligence. 

54 minutes ago, Progress said:

When one understands this, It is easy to see where certain frequencies will fail or where their path will lead them. 

Ex: Someone who is emotionally scarred and by which is more emotionless and shy but not really sad or anything. They simply emulate a weak vibe. 

Example Circumstance: Say they want to start a bussiness.

What can be predicted of the outcome? Their weak vibe turns off strong willed and by that much will not garner dramatic support from the "powerful." Their shyness will not allow them speak and inspire indivuals nor crowds to believe in them. These situations further deepen their emotion wounds making all the future situations even more devasting. Their weak energy is essentially a repellent to success. Their weak vibe also almost defacto implies a lack of experiences in order to succeed. 

Yeah this is actually a really good point, I've struggled with this myself in the past and once I started working on my emotions and raising awareness there was a complete shift in my success. It's also helped me understand other people better as well, it's become very easy to read someone's vibration to tell if they are being honest or trying to hide something

@Bebop Quite Frankly I wasn't sure how relative this topic would be. Glad it's a relevant topic before I make a video on it :D. Thanks for reading!

@Progress Just be careful not to misread people. Just because someone appears quiet or shy doesn't mean they aren't very successful. People behave differently in different contexts and often wear many masks depending on the situation.

Careful not to project all your assumptions onto them using this method.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Progress Nice post. I bet the hardest thing is to tell a vibration from a forum post! People can't even tell if someone's joking, being subtle, ironic, devils advocate, or downright provocative. I find a winky helps at the end of the sentence. ;)

@Leo Gura Of course there is room for faulty assumptions however it is not as much about assumptions as much as feeling. The subconscious mind is capable of compressing mass amounts of information that is translated into a gut feeling which is then seemingly semi translated(Depending on level of mastery) into thought. 

@Neo Yeah that can be tricky, that's something I've been working on trying to fix myself haha. Sometimes I jump to conclusions to fast and end up misunderstanding the person's message/intention and vice versa. I'm pretty sarcastic in person and I find that it's hard to convert that into text :P

like the pre-rational judging the post-rational?

@Progress Yeah I agree with you. I've been alone mostly all of this year because I wanted to find myself and my purpose. I had to remove two of my friends because I can sense their energy. One was a guy who didn't know what he wanted in life. He would go from one job to another and one woman to another. He was a really fun guy to be around but unstable. The other guy was married but he was complaining about his marriage. Since he was complaining all the time, I knew it was his own fault for how it was. If he was a fun person to be around, his wife wouldn't be bitching. I let him go because it's not my job to change the way he sees the world. 

My aunt has a scarcity mindset so she has attracted that into her life. 

Number 1 problem people have is they don't know what they want in life. They don't know how to be truly happy. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

@Deep If its not your job to change them, why would it be your job to abandon them unless they weren't being a good friend?

9 hours ago, Progress said:

The subconscious mind is capable of compressing mass amounts of information that is translated into a gut feeling

That is true. But the subconscious mind is also responsible for a lot of sneaky shit, like maintaining that entire sense of individualized ego. So you're gonna have to develop massive amounts of self-awareness before you can assess other people fairly.

People who are psychics, energy healers, and channels do this sort of thing. But I bet they do A TON of spiritual purification work on themselves so they can be "clean instruments" for intuition.

I basically have to do that too as I teach. I find that I cannot be a good teacher unless I devote a lot of time to self-purification. Otherwise my self gets in the way and distorts the message.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I find that I cannot be a good teacher unless I devote a lot of time to self-purification.

"The Dark Knight of the Soul"?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Actually there are many - even spiritual - people whose "gut feeling" or intuition is conditioned by thought and is mainly a projection and distortion. It takes a lot of skill and vigilance not to project imo. For some it might be easy of course.

1 hour ago, Progress said:

@Deep If its not your job to change them, why would it be your job to abandon them unless they weren't being a good friend?

I'm going through a lot of changes in my own consciousness. It's overwhelming for me to listen to someone complaining right now. When I'm ready to I might help them increase their own consciousness but right now I would rather be alone. 

Edited by Deep

@Progress My ego can't love them unconditionally it only sees their flaws. I was at the gym once and my friend came to me while I was doing push-ups. I told him to stop being annoying and he got so offended he didn't talk to me the whole day. I can't be friends with someone who is a pussy. It doesn't provide any growth for me. 

@Deep I would take a break from them rather than jumping to rash conclusions. Now that is not saying the break doesn't have to short, can be months.