Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Did I as God created my ex-girlfriend to wake myself up?

44 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Gianna said:

You did not "create her to keep you asleep."

Keep dreaming ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You got it backwards. You created her to keep yourself asleep ;)

You're playing games with yourself, distracting yourself from awakening.

If I wanted to keep myself asleep, why did I created her with so many pointers that could help me realise my God nature?

God is Creator. but what does it create out of? Creates out of Love. It's just whether or not you have the perspective to see it. If you don't it will look like devilry. Like, "oh I'm punishing myself by keeping me asleep". No. You want to be awake just as much as YOU do. Everything you do is to communicate to yourself. Everything you do is to know yourself. Are you listening? Are you seeing? Are you feeling? Are you learning? If not you are running out of program and doing it all wrong. Your intuition knows. Your heart knows. 

Edited by Gianna

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If I wanted to keep myself asleep, why did I created her with so many pointers that could help me realise my God nature?

Falling asleep and waking up are two sides of the same coin. You can't awaken unless you're first asleep and you can't fall asleep unless you're first awake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Anytime you react with strong emotion to something you deem outside you, whether with love or hate, anger, fear there's something there for you. Hate, anger, fear, etc is avoidance and will keeping coming around till the love is felt, understood, made aware of as the very Awareness itself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

19 minutes ago, Gianna said:

No hahaha. And no to Leo too. Open up your heart. Embrace your femininity in this particular moment. Allow yourself to receive (perceive). Like a submissive woman. Take it. You gave it to yourself hehe. now take it. It's like you fucked yourself, now let yourself be fucked. 

What did you extactly mean by that? In my human form I'm a male but I know God doesn't have a gender or is both. Do I need to embrace my feminine side to feel complete? Something like yin-yang?

@Tyler Durden I mean that when you are trying to go after something (masculinity) it can't come to you. If you let yourself receive (femininity) it comes to you. And no, you are already complete. I'm just saying in this particular moment of your inquiry, be feminine. Let yourself receive your own inquiry. 
inquiry = masculinity 
receiving = femininity 
both are done by you. 

Edited by Gianna

6 minutes ago, Gianna said:

@Tyler Durden I mean that when you are trying to go after something (masculinity) it can't come to you. If you let yourself receive (femininity) it comes to you. And no you are already complete. I'm just saying in this particular moment of your inquiry, be feminine. Let yourself receive your own inquiry. 
inquiry = masculinity 
receiving = femininity 
both are done by you. 

Interesting perspective. I'll let things go their own way. Let reality unfolds itselfs and then, who knows, maybe some persons enter my life by "coincidence" when I least expect it.

@Tyler Durden Whatever you desire <3 All that I am really pointing to is Love (I think that's obvious). But why I am saying to ask yourself why. Why her? Is because this: what do we love? We love the things we see ourselves in. And no this is not an egoic self-admiration thing. This is God. God IS Love. We are living in a dream yes– as @Leo Gura describes. But what is this dream? It is a 360 mirroring hologram of ourselves. Of God. Of LOVE. We are living in the heart of God. :x 

1 minute ago, SriSriJustinBieber said:

Yes you did but did you wake up ? If not why ?

I did eventually. Made me realise that she never actually existed. I'm just imagining her right now in the present moment. All I have of her are just my memories of our relationship in the past and all of that is an illusion. Past doesn't exist. I'm basically creating a backup story to explain my awakening but there was none. I was aware of being God all along.

❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

29 minutes ago, Gianna said:

@Tyler Durden I mean that when you are trying to go after something (masculinity) it can't come to you. If you let yourself receive (femininity) it comes to you. And no, you are already complete. I'm just saying in this particular moment of your inquiry, be feminine. Let yourself receive your own inquiry. 
inquiry = masculinity 
receiving = femininity 
both are done by you. 

This is brilliant, I don't think I can overstate how important it is to be able to grasp this - because it's how we access true intelligence.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

15 minutes ago, Gianna said:

@Tyler Durden Whatever you desire <3 All that I am really pointing to is Love (I think that's obvious). But why I am saying to ask yourself why. Why her? Is because this: what do we love? We love the things we see ourselves in. And no this is not an egoic self-admiration thing. This is God. God IS Love. We are living in a dream yes– as @Leo Gura describes. But what is this dream? It is a 360 mirroring hologram of ourselves. Of God. Of LOVE. We are living in the heart of God. :x 

Such beautiful words. I always viewed love as chemical reactions in our brain but that was before I woke up. Now your pantheistic explanation seems much better and closer to what it really is - God.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I did eventually. Made me realise that she never actually existed. I'm just imagining her right now in the present moment. All I have of her are just my memories of our relationship in the past and all of that is an illusion. Past doesn't exist. I'm basically creating a backup story to explain my awakening but there was none. I was aware of being God all along.

Maybe forget about God and spirituality at this time. To further wake up is to learn what must be learned from the past relationship and to start seeing it in a positive light, otherwise it would have no meaning, would it?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You got it backwards. You created her to keep yourself asleep ;)

You're playing games with yourself, distracting yourself from awakening.

In my prior experience with this. My final conclusion was what you are saying. When I met her in person and felt her presence it was the closest experience I ever had to feeling the infinite / unconditional love of God while I was sober. She was not a spiritual person yet she was my greatest reflection, but I digress. When I felt this feeling of conditional love, as if I've arrived home, I came to a profound realization.  This woman that sat before me that I had a love for that I felt transcended my capacity I had of human love, wasn't some sort of angel or divine "gift" from (god) myself to myself. But, rather the greatest devil I have ever became aware of. The devil in an almost literal sense. That which would take me furthest from God and least in perception if I ever was to be in a relationship with her. Though ironically..

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

@Tyler Durden @Leo Gura  You created her to WAKE YOU UP. 

...her presence initially into my life was one of the defining factors that led me to God realization. 

All of this is long behind me now...but to find yourself in another is to lose yourself with each other.

2 minutes ago, SriSriJustinBieber said:

Maybe forget about God and spirituality at this time. To further wake up is to learn what must be learned from the past relationship and to start seeing it in a positive light, otherwise it would have no meaning, would it?

:x 

4 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

This is brilliant, I don't think I can overstate how important it is to be able to grasp this - because it's how we access true intelligence.

Oh that's beautiful :x:x:x nailed it. 

Edited by Gianna

5 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

to find yourself in another is to lose yourself with each other.

woah wow. that's art right there. 

5 minutes ago, SriSriJustinBieber said:

I agree. That's exactly what I'm trying to do with this topic. I can say all of it was imaginary and not think about it but I really want to learn from it and find its true meaning.