Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Did I as God created my ex-girlfriend to wake myself up?

44 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! This is my first post in this forum and I'm looking forward to interesting discussions in the future.

I have a question regarding my ex-girlfriend. We broke up a couple of years ago but I still think about her from time to time. Out of all of my girlfriends, I had the strongest connection with her. When we were dating, I was mostly unaware of spirituality so I didn't notice the hints that she was giving to me. From the present perspective, I noticed a few of them so I'll write them down.

She had a snake tatoo which is a symbol of rebirth and immortality. She was working in a shop with word 'rainbow' in its name which is a biblical symbol of covenant between God and humans. She had Jewish origins and they are regarded as God's Chosen People. She told me about her problems with depersonalizaton/derealization and profound experience on LSD which changed her conciousness. She had an interest in Quantum Mechanics which is closest that science has got to spirituality and philosophy.

So, my question is was all of that just a coincidence or was she sent in my life by purpose? Did I as God created her to wake myself up from my human form and realise my true nature?

That beautiful question of yours is being answered by itself :)

I would highly recommend watching "The Fountain" film from 2006.
It might give a very good answer to your question. ;)

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 24. 09. 2021. at 7:33 PM, Vincent S said:

That beautiful question of yours is being answered by itself :)

I would highly recommend watching "The Fountain" film from 2006.
It might give a very good answer to your question. ;)

Thanks for the recommendation! I've just finished watching it. Really deep and interesting movie. Makes you think about love, life, death and eternity. 

I'm still contemplating about it's influence on my question. Main character did everyhing in his power to reunite with the soul of his dead wife. I know my ex-girlfriend disappeared from existence after the last time we saw each other so there is a similarity in that way. I'm only wondering has she done her purpose in my life or is she meant for something more?

On 9/24/2021 at 4:13 PM, Tyler Durden said:

Did I as God created her to wake myself up from my human form and realise my true nature?

Yes...

Unfortunately you fucked up this go round, better luck next life ...

?

Kidding!!!

All these meanings you see are created by you, they're 'real' if you believe them. Hopefully you'll get past this new age spirituality. No worries if not, there's no right or wrong. There's just THIS. 

@Tyler Durden oh man.... if you are taking LSD, you most likely are interested in spirituality. And if you are interested in spirituality, you most likely are also interested in quantum mechanics. And depersonalization/derealization comes with LSD. And snake tatoo too if you are a little crazy new agy...sorry to tell you but your exgirlfriend is nothing special in terms of these interests

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Tyler Durden oh man.... if you are taking LSD, you most likely are interested in spirituality. And if you are interested in spirituality, you most likely are also interested in quantum mechanics. And depersonalization/derealization comes with LSD. And snake tatoo too if you are a little crazy new agy...sorry to tell you but your exgirlfriend is nothing special in terms of these interests

You could be right but here where are live this type of girl is extremely rare. She was something completely different from all of my other girlfriends. Since my awakening I sensed very strong connection with her and felt that she had some special meaning in my life. That's why I'm hoping people here can give me some spiritual explanation to all of that.

She is you. You just prefer to see yourself in other. You created her…

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Check out Abraham Hicks, and the Law of Attraction. Pretty sure you'll be blown away. Explains attraction, attraction, even attraction.  :) 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

15 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

She is you. You just prefer to see yourself in other. You created her…

Yes, I'm aware of that. God is alone, "other" people are actually me. I don't even know does having a girlfriend has any purpose, I'm basically just loving myself and having sex with myself. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes, I'm aware of that. God is alone, "other" people are actually me. I don't even know does having a girlfriend has any purpose, I'm basically just loving myself and having sex with myself. 

Ask yourself the question, why her? Why not other 'people'? Why now? Why didn't you realize this before? 

1 minute ago, Gianna said:

Ask yourself the question, why her? Why not other 'people'? Why now? Why didn't you realize this before? 

That's a good question. If all "people" are me, I shouldn't be thinking about her more than others. She was my imagination/creation/manifestation just like everyone else. And yet I regard her as something special.

@Tyler Durden hmmmm ;) :x Makes you think doesn't it. Now ask yourself WHY? Why her?  There's a golden nugget there for you to find. 

Edited by Gianna

@Tyler Durden hmmmm ;) :x Makes you think doesn't it. Now ask yourself WHY? Why her?  There's a golden nugget there for you to find. 

You got that right. I could say it's because I loved her the most but that is just an explanation from human perspective. It could be due to high levels of oxytocin she produced in my brain but that's only a scientific explanation. I'm aware all of that is nothing but an illusion. I find it difficult to explain it from non-dual perspective. It just doesn't make any sense, it should't be happening. I should forget about her because she was just a figment of my imagination and nothing more. Can't seem to find a golden nugget you're talking about.

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

because I loved her the most

Does that mean we were meant for each other even if both of us are aware that we are the same person*?

*God playing two characters

You got it backwards. You created her to keep yourself asleep ;)

You're playing games with yourself, distracting yourself from awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Tyler Durden @Leo Gura Okay fellas. Forget about God for a moment jeez. This is about LOVE.:x hehehe. You can always come back to God later ;);)  You did not "create her to keep you asleep." You created her to WAKE YOU UP. So ask yourself. WHY. WHY her??  What are you trying to show yourself?

Edited by Gianna

25 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Does that mean we were meant for each other even if both of us are aware that we are the same person*?

*God playing two characters

No hahaha. And no to Leo too. Open up your heart. Embrace your femininity in this particular moment. Allow yourself to receive (perceive). Like a submissive woman. Take it. You gave it to yourself hehe. now take it. It's like you fucked yourself, now let yourself be fucked. 

Edited by Gianna