inFlow

Was there ever nothing?

26 posts in this topic

A nothing that is something 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, inFlow said:

Reality is working. It exists as Now. Was there ever a start to God? I mean was there ever nothing and then God came into existence. I just can't imagine how this moment as Now was forever. It kinda confuses me a lot when I try to think and contemplate how this moment came into being. Was God ever present? Or was there nothing someday? I understand and had awakenings that all of reality is being materialized by God's infinte intelligence, I witnessed it with my own eyes. But now I'm kinda stuck with this question of how this moment was forever. For my mind it kinda needs a start to get going. But where does it come from. How can this moment be forever present. I hope for the one's who is reading my question will understand what I'm stuck on.

Thank you.

To say that this moment was forever is stil implementing alot of limitations that is not there in the present moment. Like this moment "was"(past) "forever" (future) limits this moment. This moment is. And if you try to think of this moment, then your mind sneaks in and adds a lot of past/future concept inorder to try to make "more" sense of it.

The present moment is so simple that the mind will subside if you become fully aware of the present moment. It is beyond your imagination, or rationalisation about it's isness. The present moment cant take form, it contains all form without entanglement in anyting or justifications for making sense or not.

You may want to look into non-duality teachings for further understanding about the minds unconcious duality misinterpretations.