Vido

Why is Bashar (alien) not more known in the UFO community?

66 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I would love to, once aliens show up and communicate, give the people 5Meodmt induced ego death and then ask them what they felt was crazier :D

Ahaha, Aliens be our new drug dealer. Then Leo will become our Rick and we all would be the morties. Waba laba dub dub

23 minutes ago, aurum said:

I’d say it’s simple. The UFO community is not synonymous with the consciousness community. There are many distinctions.

And as a stereotype, many people in the UFO are not conscious. They are conspiracy theorists.

The fact that Bashar is “channeled” and speaks about spiritual insights would likely make no sense to them. That is not part of the standard worldview of your average UFO fan.

So you think that he's an alien?

@Vido How old are you?

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@Vido How old are you?

old enough to smell a human bias

Age is a pretty common bias that humans use to judge another human's bias

If a collective agreement is a metric you use to distinguish truth from falsehood, I understand why you would resort to a question like that. 

I think the alien-believing people are just smart when they don't believe that he's an alien. Because he isn't a alien.

Edited by Blackhawk

7 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I think the alien-believing people are just smart when they don't believe that he's an alien. Because he isn't a alien.

I don't want to side with the Bashar believing fellow, but age really doesn't matter in this context, most adults I know of believe in ghosts, demons and angels... but Santa Claus is just taking it TOO FAR.

@Blackhawk Okay.

I understand your concern. I am open to the possibility that he is not an alien getting channelled, but I am also open to the possibility that he might be. 

Now, I am not suggesting buying any theories on blind faith, I have spent literally over 40 hrs listening to that guy and other channels like Elan and Emmanual (you would know him if you are familiar with Ram Dass) and they all say the same thing. Including Leo and other spiritual people like
- Jiddu Krishnamurthi
- Alan Watts
- Terrance McKenna
 - Sri Ramana Maharshi
- Peter
- Ram Dass
- Fred Davis
- The zen people 
- Abraham hicks who literally started the movement of Law of attraction
etc. 

The weird part is all of them say the same thing in different ways throughout time. That's crazy. Most of the information Bashar and others give seems to work in reality (the self help part)

Even Terrance Mckenna said if an alien were to come to visit a planet in peace, it wouldn't do it by coming in UFO, probably will slowly introduce itself to the culture through other means like plants (if you know what I mean)

For me, it makes more sense to be open to the possibility than closed to it 

Edited by Vido

1 minute ago, Mafortu said:

I don't want to side with the Bashar believing fellow, but age really doesn't matter in this context, most adults I know of believe in ghosts, demons and angels... but Santa Claus is just taking it TOO FAR.

Wait, Santa is not real?

Then who was leaving the gifts under the tree?

Oh wait, I'm not a Christian and that sadly never happened to me

11 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I think he could be channeling a highly spiritually evolved alien, yes.

Do I know that for sure? No. But I think Bashar often speaks with wisdom, so I’m open to it. Channeling is real enough and many people have claimed to have channeled aliens.

1 minute ago, Vido said:

@Blackhawk Okay.

I understand your concern. I am open to the possibility that he is not an alien getting channelled, but I am also open to the possibility that he might be. 

Now, I am not suggesting buying any theories on blind faith, I have spent literally over 40 hrs listening to that guy and other channels like Elan and Emmanual (you would know him if you are familiar with Ram Dass) and they all say the same thing. Including Leo and other spiritual people like
- Jiddu Krishnamurthi
- Alan Watts
- Terrance McKenna
 - Sri Ramana Maharshi
- Peter
- Ram Dass
- Fred Davis
- The zen people 
- Abraham hicks who literally started the movement of Law of attraction
etc. 

The weird part is all of them say the same thing in different ways throughout time. That's crazy. Most of the information Bashar and others give seems to work in reality (the self help part)

Even Terrance Mckenna said if an alien were to come to visit a planet in peace, it wouldn't do it by coming in UFO, probably will slowly introduce itself to the culture through other means like plants (if you know what I mean)

Connor Murphy says the same things too and he is batshit crazy, he released a video on his onlyfans where he fucks a doll with an iphone in place of its head displaying the wife of a famous youtuber just to spite him for calling him out, and this among many other batshit crazy things hes done.

But yes, Connor learned Leo's words well. The point is... just because the message is good doesn't mean the messenger is. Now, sorry for comparing Bashar to Connor, I actually like Bashar, Bashar is smart, sensitive and charismatic.. but why he chose to present this message using an alien persona just boggles my mind.

1 minute ago, aurum said:

I think he could be channeling a highly spiritually evolved alien, yes.

Do I know that for sure? No. But I think Bashar often speaks with wisdom, so I’m open to it. Channeling is real enough and many people have claimed to have channeled aliens.

Okay but that's not the same thing as believing that the entire Bashar is a alien.

I don't know whether channeling is true or not. But I'm leaning towards thinking it's not true.

Just now, Mafortu said:

Connor Murphy says the same things too and he is batshit crazy, he released a video on his onlyfans where he fucks a doll with an iphone in place of its head displaying the wife of a famous youtuber just to spite him for calling him out, and this among many other batshit crazy things hes done.

But yes, Connor learned Leo's words well. The point is... just because the message is good doesn't mean the messenger is. Now, sorry for comparing Bashar to Connor, I actually like Bashar, Bashar is smart, sensitive and charismatic.. but why he chose to present this message using an alien persona just boggles my mind.

The difference is I'm not listing YouTubers on steroids

Look, I COMPLETELY understand your perspective. I mean it doesn't really matter if you believe he's not and I believe he is (maybe?), the self-help stuff is still going to work and the wisdom is presented in a way that is entertaining. 

Do I know he's an alien? No

However, I would strongly disagree on closing the possibility that he is. That's all.

Does this shit matter at the end of the day? No

The thing is, I'm not going to close the possibility because of some human assumptions until I personally understand the mechanism of channelling in a way where it doesn't involve sprits and aliens xD

@Vido you know that as a trade Darryl Anka (Bashar) is a sci-fi movie writer? :P

Nothing against the guy, I think he is very cool, his interview with Buddha at the Gas Pump is one of the best.

@Girzo Yea, I know. I read his book, meh I put it down after a few pages.

For the longest time, I thought whatever about Bahar till I met other people who were channeling like elan and Emmanuel. Channeled by different people. If it was something that only he could do, then that would be a good argument, but no.

I liked his interview as well. I really like the name tho, Buddha at the gas pump

40 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Okay but that's not the same thing as believing that the entire Bashar is a alien.

You mean the guy sitting there? No of course not. The guy sitting there is Darryl Anka. He has never claimed to be Bashar, except as a past-life.

Bashar is the name given to the alien he says he is channeling. 

42 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't know whether channeling is true or not. But I'm leaning towards thinking it's not true.

That’s probably because you haven’t had experience with it. I have.

Why channel aliens when you can channel God?

Eliminate all middlemen, including your self ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Vido said:

@Leo Gura

Isn't god channeling us? ?

No, God is embodying you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, God is embodying you.

This is where you lose me since I haven't experienced the experience you are pointing to

50 minutes ago, aurum said:

You mean the guy sitting there? No of course not. The guy sitting there is Darryl Anka. He has never claimed to be Bashar, except as a past-life.

Bashar is the name given to the alien he says he is channeling. 

That’s probably because you haven’t had experience with it. I have.

Yes the guy. Okay.

I have experienced channeling and all kind of stuff, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's true. People have experienced monsters and all kind of weird shit. Does that make them true? No, it's possible that they are just hallucinations.