Endangered-EGO

Leo Gura on Theories of everything with Curt Jaimungal.

7 posts in this topic

Because most of you haven't listened to it on other apps yet.

Don't miss this, it's amazing.

Yep, viewing it right now.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Damn the live chat is very dismissive. I thought the theories-of-everything people would be open minded enough for this conversation. Especially those who watch it live.

Loved it but could have been smoother. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

can i just say...curt seems to be very authentic and he also seems to not be scared to question what leo says (in an attempt to actually understand what hes saying) from his lower state of consciousness [of which he is aware]. 

This, in my opinion, could be very powerful for more possible future conversations with him as many people from leos community appear to be at the same level of consciousness as curt, or thereabouts (from my observation). I get the feeling that some people dont want to question leos most basic teachings, even if they dont understand it...maybe they think they'll look stupid, i dont know...

...i certainly feel the pressure to act as if i know and understand everything leo speaks about because of my presence in the community. Having someone like curt who is selfless enough to post hour long videos discussing what he authentically does and doesent understand [at a basic level] with still a good level of conscious intellectuality, would appeal to a lot of people or help a lot of people grow out of the trap of just forming beliefs as opposed to developing actual consciousness from authentic questioning. I really admire curts authenticity and his ability to drop his ego and say that he disagrees with leo but that he recognises that leos probably wiser than him and then he gives leo the opportunity to correct him or admit that hes wrong. such a complete lack of ego....really beautiful

For example;

at 5:23:15 in this video Leo says...

"...most of the evil in the world is created by attempts of limited ego-minds to destroy evil have you noticed this?..."

To which Curt responds by saying...

"...I would say that that's a naive point of view, but im saying that and im not as wise as you so that means that you can correct me. Let me give you my justification..."

I'd personally like to see more conversations with curt...operating from this level has gotta be useful to raise people levels of consciousness from a basic setting...it certainly raised mine. Awesome discussion :ph34r:

@Leo Gura

Edited by Aaron p

Much better interview and content than the one with the Chrisma dude.