Emerald

The Masculine and Feminine ALWAYS go Together

106 posts in this topic

I’ve noticed through my interactions on the forum that there are many misconceptions about masculinity, femininity, and polarity in general.

And I notice that it backfires on a lot of the guys on here. So, I’m going to share an insight to help clear some things up.

The insight is that the feminine and masculine always go together. They are two sides to one coin and they always occur together in all living and non-living systems.

So, to engage in systems thinking, we are wise to recognize the interplay between the masculine and feminine.

All systems, including the system that is the human personality, have the masculine and feminine. And the masculine and feminine are always joined.

And because of this, we can’t repress one side without diminishing the strength and efficacy of the other.

So it’s counter-intuitive, but a man who wants to get more in touch with his masculinity will not be able to do so if he’s in resistance to his feminine side.

And this is because all masculine qualities have many feminine components.

Here’s an example…

Let’s say that a man wants to develop his leadership skills and personal sovereignty.

Overall, if we paint with broad strokes, these qualities of leadership and personal sovereignty are masculine principled qualities.

But the thing to realize about personal sovereignty is that it requires us to be deeply in touch with our emotions to know what we want and don’t want, what we like and don’t like, and what we stand for and what we don’t stand for. 

So, it is literally impossible to be in your own personal sovereignty AND be out of touch with your own emotions. Your emotions are the root of your sovereignty.

And emotions are, in broad strokes, a feminine principled domain.

So, in this instance and many others, connection to the feminine is a prerequisite for getting in touch with certain elements of the masculine. And without developing a healthy relationship to the feminine, certain aspects of the masculine simply won’t be able to be expressed.

The feminine is the soil that masculinity grows from and vice versa.

So, the feminine and the masculine always go together. And you can’t exalt one while resisting the other.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

19 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I’ve noticed through my interactions on the forum that there are many misconceptions about masculinity, femininity, and polarity in general.

And I notice that it backfires on a lot of the guys on here. So, I’m going to share an insight to help clear some things up.

The insight is that the feminine and masculine always go together. They are two sides to one coin and they always occur together in all living and non-living systems.

So, to engage in systems thinking, we are wise to recognize the interplay between the masculine and feminine.

All systems, including the system that is the human personality, have the masculine and feminine. And the masculine and feminine are always joined.

And because of this, we can’t repress one side without diminishing the strength and efficacy of the other.

So it’s counter-intuitive, but a man who wants to get more in touch with his masculinity will not be able to do so if he’s in resistance to his feminine side.

Here’s an example…

Let’s say that a man wants to develop his leadership skills and personal sovereignty.

Overall, if we paint with broad strokes, these qualities of leadership and personal sovereignty are masculine principled qualities.

But the thing to realize about personal sovereignty is that it requires us to be deeply in touch with our emotions to know what we want and don’t want, what we like and don’t like, and what we stand for and what we don’t stand for. 

So, it is literally impossible to be in your own personal sovereignty AND be out of touch with your own emotions. Your emotions are the root of your sovereignty.

And emotions are, in broad strokes, a feminine principled domain.

So, in this instance and many others, connection to the feminine is a prerequisite for getting in touch with certain elements of the masculine. And without developing a healthy relationship to the feminine, certain aspects of the masculine simply won’t be able to be expressed.

The feminine is the soil that masculinity grows from and vice versa.

So, the feminine and the masculine always go together. And you can’t exalt one while resisting the other.

I got you and agree with you. But most heterosexual men have more of the masculine " essence" than the feminine one. 

3 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I got you and agree with you. But most heterosexual men have more of the masculine " essence" than the feminine one. 

Just accept that you have a girl inside you 

30 minutes ago, Emerald said:

As I said I understood your point, The problem is when these feminine components have-mores space themselves than the masculine qualities.

3 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Just accept that you have a girl inside you 

I totally accept it. But this girl isn't bigger or the same size as the man.

6 minutes ago, Tudo said:

The men who are the most hung up on being masculine tend to be the most repressive of their feminine side.

And this puts them out of alignment with their masculine power.

I’m not trying to be unkind. but having read your posts, you are in the group of forum members that sprung to mind while I was writing this post.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I totally accept it. But this girl isn't bigger or the same size as the man.

You become too paranoid about being masculine when you repress your girl inside.

Edited by Windappreciator

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The men who are the most hung up on being masculine tend to be the most repressive of their feminine side.

And this puts them out of alignment with their masculine power.

I’m not trying to be unkind. but having read your posts, you are in the group of forum members that sprung to mind while I was writing this post.

Whatever. You are free to think whatever you want to. Just for curiosity. how would you qualify Leo?

@Gesundheit2 What's your opinion of her post?

Edited by Tudo

17 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Whatever. You are free to think whatever you want to. Just for curiosity. how would you qualify Leo?

You have much to learn.  Plenty of time for that..

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Not necessarily. Used to repress the masculine side when I was a teenager. I'm just trying to know myself better and know the right, natural, balance between masculinity and feminity for me.

Edited by Tudo

Great post thanks for sharing your insights :) 

could you give an example about a woman needing to incorporate her masculine side?  
If a woman suppresses her masculine, how will that play out? 

13 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I think she's put it accurately and eloquently.

I have learned a lot just watching Emerald's videos. Did you see her YouTube channel?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I think she's put it accurately and eloquently.

I have learned a lot just watching Emerald's videos. Did you see her YouTube channel?

I remember you saying a man shouldn't show weakness in front of his woman. That is why I'm asking.

Yeah nice, I saw it. But I'm not a fan of Psychoanalysis, it doesn't look very solid for me. I prefer evolocionay pyscology.

Edited by Tudo

8 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I remember you saying a man shouldn't show weakness in front of his woman. That is why I'm asking.

If the woman is that shallow that she can't tolerate a moment where a guy is 'weak"  then she just isn't at a certain level of development on the spiral.  You can then decide if that's someone you can be with - meaning are you then OK with being with someone at different level of development or not...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Tudo said:

With regard to Leo, he’s a mixed bag. But I’d have to say that he leans more towards disintegration of the feminine than toward feminine integration. He’s just a bit hung up on the masculine.

But I can see that he’s done some work in that area and he theoretically understands the value of integrating the feminine as a man.

But overall, I would say that his audience is a bit of a mirror of where he’s at in his relationship to his feminine side.

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

With regard to Leo, he’s a mixed bag. But I’d have to say that he leans more towards disintegration of the feminine than toward feminine integration. He’s just a bit hung up on the masculine.

But I can see that he’s done some work in that area and he theoretically understands the value of integrating the feminine as a man.

But overall, I would say that his audience is a bit of a mirror of where he’s at in his relationship to his feminine side.

But I trying to integrate my feminine side as well. Even though it doesn't seem, I see the value of it. It's just that words aren't very precise sometimes.

I realize stuff in life has nuances.

Maybe you are a little biased due to the fact that you are a woman. And see men like Leo hung up on the masculine. When, actually, they aren't. 

Edited by Tudo

2 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Yes, and I also said don't ignore your weaknesses. That means a man should integrate and embrace his weaknesses but at the same time not let them control his life.

But that's another topic entirely.

Weakness is not feminine. That's a popular cultural misconception. Weakness is repulsive to all people, not only women, because it's anti-life. People dislike weakness in general, whether in men or women. And strength is always worshipped. Therefore, you should show people your strengths and hide your weaknesses, whether you're a man or a woman. That is, if you care about what they think. If you don't care, then simply be yourself and that'll work too. But you'll generally have a harder time than if you followed the first advice.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)