Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Opo

Trump supporter tells his life story

8 posts in this topic

I often find it hard to emphasize with them but this guy made it easy. 

Yeah, what you see there is lots of Red. Which is exactly what you should expect if you understand SD.

Trump voters are in the low end of the development spectrum. Which is why anyone would find Trump appealing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, what you see there is lots of Red. Which is exactly what you should expect if you understand SD.

Trump voters are in the low end of the development spectrum. Which is why anyone would find Trump appealing.

Why aren't Trump and his supporters more toxic Orange than toxic red?

Even though they are all despicable, most of the Trump supporters throughout the entire country aren't violent like cold-blooded murders, bloodthirsty brutes like Atilla the Hun and his warriors, or power hungry megalomaniacs. Most of them don't even have it in them to become a gangster or commit any crime let alone any kind of felony.

Hell, Trump didn't even have the balls to try his hardest to use the military and the police when he was president to overturn the election and take over the entire country by sheer force. He also never had any interest in trying to conquer other lands or territories in any other part of the world. Furthermore, he never lived or grew up in the streets or was ever part of a criminal gang. I don't even recall him having gotten into any sort of physical altercation with anyone. He's really more a white collar criminal and is a sexual predator more on the level of Bill Clinton, which is toxic Orange. 

Edited by Hardkill

7 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Why aren't Trump and his supporters more toxic Orange than toxic red?

Even though they are all despicable, most of the Trump supporters throughout the entire country aren't violent like cold-blooded murders, bloodthirsty brutes like Atilla the Hun and his warriors, or power hungry megalomaniacs.

Those are not mutually exclusive. Trump built a coalition of toxic Red, Blue, and Orange.

Don't underestimate just how underdeveloped the bottom 10-20% of the US population is. It's not merely toxic Orange, it's downright shades of Red.

Most of them don't even have it in them to become a gangster or commit any crime let alone any kind of felony.

Most of them don't, but 10-20% of them do! Which is exactly what we see with these domestic terrorists, white nationalists, Capitol rioters, Proud Boys, militia group members, etc. These guys would certainly commit a felony or punch are minority in face if they got riled up.

It's not like most of these people are criminals, but they are prone to being riled up into a bigoted fury.

Hell, Trump didn't even have the balls to try his hardest to use the military and the police when he was president to overturn the election and take over the entire country by sheer force. He also never had any interest in trying to conquer other lands or territories in any other part of the world. Furthermore, he never lived or grew up in the streets or was ever part of a criminal gang. I don't even recall him having gotten into any sort of physical altercation with anyone. He's really more a white collar criminal and is a sexual predator more on the level of Bill Clinton, which is toxic Orange.

Trump is a paper tiger in many ways. He's not a Red warlord, he's a Redish con-artist. Con-artistry is his forte. Red has plenty of range. It's not all warlords.

Trump has another lifetime or two to go before he reaches the development level of a Bill Clinton. At least Clinton is willing to read a book.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3.9.2021 at 9:05 PM, Opo said:

Towards the end he got nice yellow insights when he reflects on Jimmy.

Great conversation, thanks for sharing.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 9/3/2021 at 3:05 PM, Opo said:

It’s literally his job. I hope Jimmy did more introspecting after this, but I doubt it.