Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

Weird visual experiences

17 posts in this topic

I don't know what this experience is I just know that I've had it– a few times. So a few times, I have seen the edges of the person I am looking at disintegrate; almost like they are vibrating inward as if they are contracting. It seems as if they are contracting in with the rest of the background around them (the foreground and the background merge). Other times, I see the edges of a person I am looking at accentuate. They become more clear, more defined. To where it looks almost as if they are floating in space. 

This experience only comes when I am not trying at all. Has anyone else had this experience? 

This kind of thing may not point to anything specific and is possibly just a symptom of being highly sensitive or having spiritual gifts.

I don't have this specifically but do have some other weird things of that nature. Have tried figuring out if it means anything and still haven't landed on it being profound or anything. Although it is fucking weird! 

Explore what it means for you, that's the only way to learn about it. 

"You Create Magic" 

Oh yeah, this also happens when I meditate/focus on the outline of my hands. It's the type of experience that accentuates and defines itself [never the other one]. This is all started with @Leo Gura yelling at me in one of his episodes, "LOOK AT YOUR HANDS." I looked at my hands and saw them for the first time– floating in space. :x Such a heart-fluttering mystical experience. 

21 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Great advice! 

Also also, I've never had a psychedelic experience (unfortunately) so I can't compare. 

I haven't experienced this specifically, but I have noticed weird phenomena at times - like dark blips or vortices in my peripheral vision, one time I remember seeing numerous tadpole-like shapes. Never quite sure what to make of it, wondering if it signifies some sort of spiritual phenomenon or if I'm just having a stroke.

2 hours ago, Gianna said:

This is all started with @Leo Gura yelling at me in one of his episodes, "LOOK AT YOUR HANDS." I looked at my hands and saw them for the first time– floating in space. :x Such a heart-fluttering mystical experience. 

I was thinking about this just the other day, wasn't this when you said to hands, 'Why are you scaring the shit out of me?', and they replied something like, 'It's because we love you'? Don't know what made me think about it but it made me laugh :D

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Not important this visual stuff. Only distractions. 

Singer

14™

It's like the Walmart brand of clothing, "no boundaries". xD Nobody has any actual boundaries, so there are auras.

I also like the socks that say "no nonsense". Pointers be everywhere. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

wasn't this when you said to hands, 'Why are you scaring the shit out of me?', and they replied something like, 'It's because we love you'?

YES! Oh my gosh, you totally get me. :$

8 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

I haven't experienced this specifically, but I have noticed weird phenomena at times - like dark blips or vortices in my peripheral vision, one time I remember seeing numerous tadpole-like shapes.

I think that when your vibration increases you become a match [due to the law of attraction] to sensory data that was previously inaccessible to you– because you weren't a match to it. You weren't vibrating at the frequency that would elicit such information. But now you are :) You can tune into any kind of frequency if you become that frequency yourself. 

Edited by Gianna

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Pointers be everywhere

EVERYWHERE. hehehe 

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Nobody has any actual boundaries,

Exactly, only a focal point. So it's then a matter of– are you vibrating inward or outward?

12 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I've explored what it means to me, and what I am currently coming up with is that the people who are vibrating inward are suffering. They are disintegrating/contracting because they are not connected to the life force within them. Lifeforce (God) is expansive, not contractive. 

I am only assuming this based on what I know personally about the people with whom it has happened to me. What these people have in common is that they are suffering– one is depressed and the other is an alcoholic. I don't like assuming these kinds of things so I will take it with a grain of salt. But as you say, it is the only way I can learn about it, the only way I can draw conclusions from my experience. 

Edited by Gianna

15 minutes ago, Gianna said:

Exactly, only a focal point. So it's then a matter of– are you vibrating inward or outward?

Both, as if consciousness itself was "breathing".

Yin/Yang: Masculine/Feminine 

The masculine process the consciousness "around" it. The feminine converts this process to form/expression. The masculine bears witness to this form, thus "evolving" it. The feminine produces the "evolved " form so the cycle can continue. One does not come before the other and they happen at the same time within the now.

tumblr_n1w7r4sqFG1rnbafjo1_400[1].gif

Edited by Nos7algiK

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

I am only assuming this based on what I know personally about the people with whom it has happened to me. What these people have in common is that they are suffering– one is depressed and the other is an alcoholic. I don't like assuming these kinds of things so I will take it with a grain of salt. But as you say, it is the only way I can learn about it, the only way I can draw conclusions from my experience. 

Exactly. Just take it with a grain of salt. What it means for you may shift and change and you don't want to make it into a rule. 

"You Create Magic" 

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

YES! Oh my gosh, you totally get me. :$

It just seemed so adorable to me that your hands were talking to you in such a loving way, I don't know why xD

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

I think that when your vibration increases you become a match [due to the law of attraction] to sensory data that was previously inaccessible to you– because you weren't a match to it. You weren't vibrating at the frequency that would elicit such information. But now you are :) You can tune into any kind of frequency if you become that frequency yourself. 

VERY interesting, that does make a lot of sense to me! Because of course the world isn't actually anything like as concrete as we imagine it is, is it? I find it a bit scary to be honest, because I feel like my vibration's almost increasing every day - I kind of worry that the whole world's going to completely dissolve on me or something, I don't know :$ Fear of the unknown, I guess...

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

6 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

Both, as if consciousness itself was "breathing".

oh my gosh, I loveee this! 

6 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

The masculine process the consciousness "around" it. The feminine converts this process to form/expression. The masculine bears witness to this form, thus "evolving" it. The feminine produces the "evolved " form so the cycle can continue. One does not come before the other and they happen at the same time within the now.

okay, this is currently over my head but understanding the Masculine/Feminine purposes as you describe is something I have been deeply wanting clarity on. And here it is! I am going to sit in a quiet+still space with this quote ^ and contemplate what you are saying. Then, hopefully, I will understand. 

5 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

What it means for you may shift and change and you don't want to make it into a rule.

Okay, I need to remember/apply this to everything. Haha. All of the time. This is so profoundly true. 

5 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

It just seemed so adorable to me that your hands were talking to you in such a loving way, I don't know why xD

Haha, that is cute huh. 

5 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

I kind of worry that the whole world's going to completely dissolve on me or something, I don't know :$ Fear of the unknown, I guess...

I have this same experience. But for me, it is not that it is going to dissolve but that I am going to be telepathically transported to another dimension that I know nothing about. Haha. Definitely fear of the unknown.

4 minutes ago, Gianna said:

Haha, that is cute huh.

So cute xD

6 minutes ago, Gianna said:

I have this same experience. But for me, it is not that it is going to dissolve but that I am going to be telepathically transported to another dimension that I know nothing about. Haha. Definitely fear of the unknown.

Balls, now I'm scared for a whole different reason :oxD That'd be kind of cool actually, it puts me in mind of your thread about astral projection - funny you were asking about that.