Vynce

Question for Leo regarding God consciousness.

10 posts in this topic

I just rewatched your video "An Advanced Explanation Of God-Realization", and asked myself this: If im infinitely powerful and omnipotent, could i just abandon boredem of pleasure? I totally get the point that infinite blow jobs and infinite pleasure of any kind would seem meaningless after a while. It would lose its worth. But why couldn't i just forget that i had infinite pleasure for eternities now. Why couldn't i dream myself again and again into that moment when pleasure feels new and fresh again. Have you tried that?

Because there is a thing called memory 

If you had those levels of consciousness, you wouldn't need those pleasures anyways. physical pleasure is just a poor substitute for spiritual pleasure 

Edited by Jakuchu

2 minutes ago, Vynce said:

I just rewatched your video "An Advanced Explanation Of God-Realization", and asked myself this: If im infinitely powerful and omnipotent, could i just abandon boredem of pleasure? I totally get the point that infinite blow jobs and infinite pleasure of any kind would seem meaningless after a while. It would lose its worth. But why couldn't i just forget that i had infinite pleasure for eternities now. Why couldn't i dream myself again and again into that moment when pleasure feels new and fresh again. Have you tried that?

I think God could do anything. But we are in a particular finite domain. I think God does this for sake of evolution maybe

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

Because there is a thing called memory 

If you had those levels of consciousness, you wouldn't need those pleasure anyways. because physical pleasure is just a poor substitute for spiritual pleasure 

This just amplifies my question. You are the best example of how God can forget about everything. You only have reference to your life. The line where you memory vanishes is probably where you imagine your third birthday to be. 

Why doesn't God put this line 10 seconds ago and bathes in infinite love. There would be no boredom. Everything was new. 

It is you as the finite being that wants physical pleasure, not the Godhead. But you wanna act as the Godhead in favor of the finite selfish being. God doesn't put blow jobs over non-blow jobs, you as a human do. Pure God has no interest in physical pleasure, but you wanna act from that position. It's like asking, why doesn't Jesus help Hitler in his ridiculously selfish plan of extinguishing jews? 

all ❤️. I might come across too serious and self confident

Edited by Jakuchu

On 26.8.2021 at 9:52 PM, Vynce said:

You're already having infinite pleasure for eternities, infinite blowjobs for eternity by infinitely good looking women.

Only, from the pov of your cute ego here, time seems to exits, and eternity is still just a conceptual idea.

Eternity is now.

Consider that Reality naturally is optimized for Goodness, so that just having orgasms and blowjobs and other pleasures for eternity without any memory to remember it MIGHT not be the best thing you can experience as God.

You're still stuck in cute ego fantasies ?????????️?️????

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

What is pleasure without any opposite to contrast it with?

What is up without down?

Nothing.

You can't define heads without tails, just as you can't have pleasure without pain.

Or, you can, if you learn to grasp (how) to transform pain and boredom into pleasure;) alchemy

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 8/26/2021 at 0:52 PM, Vynce said:

God could do anything. The question is, why would it do it? What is the point?

If you were infinitely conscious the only thing you would be interested in doing is being totally selfless and loving. You would have need or desire for personal pleasure. The only reason you care about endless pleasure is because you're not infinitely consciousness and you're selfish.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.