Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raleigh1984

LEO IS A FAKE!!!!

11 posts in this topic

I just don't buy the God is infinitely good stuff. No matter how you dress it up, say Im miopic or selfish or dont see the  bigger "God" picture. Suffering is a design flaw especially when you dont deserve it. There is nothing at all good about it and its 100% real. Its like youre speaking down on us from on high. Trying telling that to a 5 year old in Iraq or Syria or Palestine who has seen his or her parents killed or blown up by the West and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. Try tell that child that God is infinitely good and there is nothing bad or evil about whats happened. Its okay for you, Leo to say that living your priveleged life in safety getting high off 5meo dmt!!!!! Bollocks!!!!

"Don't hate what you don't understand." - John Lennon, also Fake. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

2 minutes ago, Raleigh1984 said:

Trying telling that to a 5 year old in Iraq or Syria or Palestine who has seen his or her parents killed or blown up by the West and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Understandable, but that's essentially God pretending to be a 5 year old in Syria. Yeah it's not "good" as in "good for me," it's just boundless love. Love isn't always physically pleasant.

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

"Don't hate what you don't understand." - John Lennon, also Fake. 

I don´t hate Taliban, i just think, these "spiritual" guys should shift their attention from diffucult childhood of Taliban-men (which is gone, passeè) to difficult lives of Afghan people under Taiban (which is now; current).

Dear friend, you are blinded by your own ignorance and concern with yourself. 

Who said God must serve you, or anyone? God serves no one. 

Do not try to reconcile non-duality with the issues of human pettiness. Whether in the realm of politics, or science, or whatever, the truth is always beyond ourselves. Humble yourself. 

I think he is just saying it is relative. For a being that has infinite time, which is us. It's only a drop in the ocean. 

But yes, Still very serious and full of pain and negativity.

I am still reconciling it myself, as I sense there is a bit of triviality and relativity in Leos claims around Absolute vs relative good. 

I understand that you are angry and you might not agree with Leo's views on reality... But, also calling someone a fake is a bit much maybe?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Hulia suffering is a state of being attached to the notion that things should be other than how they are. 

When it's recognized that reality is always exactly how it is, and that 'you' are just part of this reality, and that 'you' are not the cause of 'how you are' any more than a tree is the cause of how it is, you might begin to understand that Reality is always perfect, because there's no other way it 'could be', let alone any other way it 'should be'. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

8 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Hulia suffering is a state of being attached to the notion that things should be other than how they are. 

When it's recognized that reality is always exactly how it is, and that 'you' are just part of this reality, and that 'you' are not the cause of 'how you are' any more than a tree is the cause of how it is, you might begin to understand that Reality is always perfect, because there's no other way it 'could be', let alone any other way it 'should be'. 

not convincing

I am not a tree

and what is "perfect"?

there are millions of ways how reality could be

and how it also will be

since the reality is changing constantly

@Hulia when I say, 'there is no other way reality could be'.. what I am really saying is, 'there is no other way for reality to be, other than exactly how it is already being.'

Edited by Mason Riggle

1 hour ago, Raleigh1984 said:

Suffering is a design flaw especially when you dont deserve it.

This is your ego trying to play God. It has preferences and divides the world up into good and bad, good being that which favors it and bad being that which doesn’t.

But ultimately, your ego doesn’t control shit. That’s the bad news. The good news is that you can realize that your Ego is an illusion.

Banned

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.