Gianna

What are Demons and isn't there only Goodness?

14 posts in this topic

I was at a conference and someone was talking about Demons or 'bad spirits' trying to get into your body or mind. What is this all about if all is one and all is Love? 

There are the Daemons that society spread into good and evil. They are facets of the psyche in the human being. 

Apart from this there are thought forms good and bad also, here we have vice patters etc, they take form those who are scared of themselves basically. 

So from a natural point of view of someone sharp and woke and knows what life and love is. This "spirits" don't appear. Only to those with beliefs and mind oroblems. 

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla Once I heard a voice inside of my head that wasn't my own voice (i.e.the voice that is usually going through my head). It was actually a man's voice I heard very clearly. What is this all about? It really made me empathize with schizophrenia who hear all different kinds of voices in their mind. Are these demons? 

The true possession is the idea that there is "my own voice". That's the first separation. You could say demons are the parts of you that you cut yourself off from in the first separation born of "I". 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Gianna said:

@Goldzilla Once I heard a voice inside of my head that wasn't my own voice (i.e.the voice that is usually going through my head). It was actually a man's voice I heard very clearly. What is this all about? It really made me empathize with schizophrenia who hear all different kinds of voices in their mind. Are these demons? 

Thoughts from people usually. Or your own baggage information. 

The only difference from an insane human and an awakened one is only this, the awakened knows and distinguish his/her thoughts from anyone else, etc. 

Singer

14™

That voice you hear usually maybe is some father figure? It is possitive? It is intuition like? It may be some grandparent you interiorized. 

Singer

14™

Let' take per example a genuine demon. 

Leviathan! 

It is a part of the subconscious mind, in other words is part of the human being. If one is a christian will freak out on speaking about this in public. 

So, what is Leviathan? 

In medical science Leviathan has to do with circulatory and respiratory system in the human being.

So, the unawakened is prone to get a curse from someone knowledgeable. Per example blocking the circulatory or respiratory system through the occult. This was an example. 

Let's take Archangel Michael, what is it? 

It's that part in the human system linked  to the digestive system, the mind, plexus, pancreas etc. 

Why is Leviathan not accepted in society and Michael yes? 

Because of the agenda of religion, take in mind that a high priest in any religion, knows the occult and etc. 

It was done like this in the west, to mainly control people. This is how you can really control someone. Throwing a belief a half truth about something. 

Singer

14™

So there is goodness, only that some initiates in the past, those who did not transcend, they used the high priest's knowledge on their own lucrative shit. Because an awakened human being does not have that desire, only those who almost got it. And i spoked the truth. 

Namaste

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

Who said demons aren't good?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Who said demons aren't good?

Exactly. 

Singer

14™

5 hours ago, Gianna said:

Hypnagogia or spirit guide communication. Not a demon unless it identifies as one ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Little prayer I said from an insight I had while contemplating: "Thank you God for creating a repelling darkness such that I may be guided towards the light." 

Demons play their part in the grand scheme of things. They can help you to have a more well-integrated psyche by giving you a better understand of your own darkness, and trust me, there is no bottom. That's when shit gets serious. Then you realize your own selfishness, and there's only one way to go. Up. ?

Angels and demons are only relatively real. Enjoy the story, but realize it is just a story. 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.