Johnny Galt

Who wants to join me in building new worlds?

16 posts in this topic

The above is serious question.

I could type out an outline for a story that I've been building for sometime; it involves a pathway forward for our species. I could type and type and lay out a framework, or, we could talk this out in a dialogue? I'd rather dialogue...

We are in relations to the world of form and phenomena, and we have the opportunity to become as master gardeners on this planet. Why not transcend the "manifestation for self" and become more as conscious co-creators?

"But I am the creator, you are the creator, and we are all one. This is all an illusion, delusion, and dream and so on."

Says the one who cries if he's hungry and yells at his twitter feed ;P 

If we are all the creator and all as one, then wouldn't this be our creation? And if this is our creation, then why would we be here to avoid or bypass, our creation?

Maybe we are here to shine our light through-out this world and body? 

Maybe we are here in order to come to know our creation?

One more thought, If we are creator, then are we not builders? and so why not build a new world? 

Edited by Johnny Galt

@Ilan When you read what I wrote, what came to mind? Type that

Also, what comes to mind upon reading the following? The following are a few pieces to a greater puzzle and story, something to start the dialogue with. 

1. Consider the series of videos that Leo did on politics. He was "re-imagining" government and politics. What if the world came together to re-imagine all of our societal houses in such a manner? For this we would need to reimagine new multi media platforms and yet we could figure that out as we go. 

4. Simcity with our world: A resource and brain for all professionals, nation to nation, we could collaborate. 

3. Big companies host competitions for new ideas to solve in house problems. There's websites designed for this.

4. The collective are like cats who chase lights and so in flashing a great light you might be able to capture their attention. 

How about a planetary festival which could be spurred on by a cash prize for the one who offers the best solution and vision for dealing with global warming. If it is such a concern, then lets bring the worlds minds together and explore all options. The winner or the winning wouldn't be the point, the point would be in coming together to initiate and create momentum. 

5. Host the festival on all platforms which want to partake and yet may we face each other in a circle; platform to platform, nation to nation. 

Start with making Finland and Sweden members of Nato.

Nato= unity and protection of the free world.

9 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Ilan When you read what I wrote, what came to mind?

We're never going to have a great world as long as we don't take into consideration what keeps civilization going:

1. Having a harmonious family with kids. Without the family unit, civilizations never occur.

A big problem is that people don't look at the family unit that way. I was in town to eat something at a restaurant and I sat near a family with children. They seemed decent so I started to talk with them. After a while, we ended up talking about society. The father was somehow conservative and he told me that most people are no longer marrying, refusing to have kids. The majority of people in today's world are concerned only with themselves and their well-being. They don't care about the well-being of society as a whole. The Western world has become individualistic.

The discussion I had with the father was impressive since I was kind of selfish myself, unilluminated to what's going on in the Western world.

Now, what happens if people no longer have kids? We've fallen below replacement levels. We're no longer repopulate ourselves.

Nobody seems to ask such questions, as the modern world is no longer wise.

We're now basking in the joys of civilization like technology, infrastructure, YouTube, Google, all built by past generations that were struggling a lot.

We must ask about the consequences... Always.

But what if the World is build(ing) us? Then aren't we mere creatures that bound under the command of  words? Then how can we function through the forms? 

@Synnergy

On 2021-08-21 at 1:38 AM, Synnergy said:

We're never going to have a great world as long as we don't take into consideration what keeps civilization going:

1. Having a harmonious family with kids. Without the family unit, civilizations never occur.

If I was to run for PM of Canada - seeds, soil, and family, these would be big pillars for my platform. (thought exercise)

Consider families and education...

For those that wanted to homeschool or who wanted to create their own community schools, I would build an online lighthouse/library/resource for them, and the public as well too. Think - letter, story, number, architecture; art and the ways of the athlete - free knowledge for all.

For K-12 and post secondary education, I would engage the nation in a contest / celebration of education, to initiate a greater conversation. We have lost our ways with education and so how can we reassess, regroup, and rebuild? I have some ideas on this. 

Consider that for 13 years we are all led along at the same pace and rhythm, same books and same order, and yet all along the way we don't even learn that we already know how to learn. I repeat, we already know HOW to learn, and so why is this not a subject within education? We learn this alongside other subjects, and yet it is never the direct subject, the study of you :)

From cells clumping, to the heart thumping, to the three's of the centre line of the body, the body know's how to form, we are born knowing how to form, we are born knowing how to learn.  

@Sucuk Ekmek

On 2021-08-21 at 11:51 AM, Sucuk Ekmek said:

But what if the World is build(ing) us? Then aren't we mere creatures that bound under the command of  words? Then how can we function through the forms? 

How else could you phrase that?

12 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Sucuk Ekmek "if the world is build(ing) us?" are we not in a co-creation? 

Oh nevermind, I am so confused. Just let it be. Enough creation for me. Sometimes its wise to not create.

@Sucuk Ekmek a co-creation based reality, is what I meant to say. 

Edited by Johnny Galt

On 21/08/2021 at 0:19 AM, Johnny Galt said:

One more thought, If we are creator, then are we not builders? and so why not build a new world? 

Who is John Galt? :) 

We can't just all run onto an island and wait for the destruction of society. We have to actively participate in its construction and destruction. 

You are already part of the process, that is inescapable. You can only choose what to construct and what to deconstruct. 

@JosephKnecht Henry Ford is your answer :)

With that said, John is my brother and I strongly disagree with him and his solutions. Running to some gulch paradise in Argentina is not on my agenda and so I stand here with you all. 

Edited by Johnny Galt