Shmurda

A "siddhi" is when a fool believes a liar

59 posts in this topic

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

"Victim" is a loaded term. You had to see that one coming (don't play the victim here) ;) 

Yes and that's your problem.

2 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Moksha Well that's it. I have control over nothing. Not my dreams, not myheart beating, not my next thought, notmy emotions etc. How would I be able to control siddhis if I (ego) can't control anything.

You got it ⚡ Suffering is the result of trying to control the uncontrollable. No worries though, Consciousness has your back. 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

47 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

Ok mayby "quantify" is a problematic term:/, what i meant was simply that is in the potential of science to isolate, identify and acknowledge this fenomena 

Science can only predict phenomena within the narrow band of our existence, and even then not perfectly. If siddhis, or any other phenomena, are outside the razor-thin range of human experience, the best science can do is shrug.

Don't get me wrong. I love science. It is the most reliable tool we have for surviving in the dream world of individuality, but then again who is surviving? xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Ego has a fair amount of apparent control over certain things. You can choose to reply to me or not. Up to you.

Determinism does not invalidate control.

I read it, your answer frustrated me, my conditioning brought me to answer you.

It's groundless. You cannot point towards the reason for that free will decision, it's always groundless determinism.

Me ",trying to get enlightenend" is also determinism.

How did you discover free will, without cause and effect? There's none.

There's also a free will awakening, Leo didn't talk about. Its probably one od the most freeing one's. You realise you have no choice but to do what you do, because of condition. Why pursue enlightenment and not survival then? Because You are conditioned to pursue enlightenment and not survival. You either had enough of survival or you long towards more.

Where's free will, and where is a choice?

You don't have free will, but you have to act as if you had free will.

9 minutes ago, Moksha said:

You got it ⚡ Suffering is the result of trying to control the uncontrollable. No worries though, Consciousness has your back. 9_9

I'm not sure about that. There's a fight in philosophy about the will of god being deterministic or instinctive.

20 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I'm not sure about that. There's a fight in philosophy about the will of god being deterministic or instinctive.

If ultimate reality was never created, it cannot be determined. It is the uncaused cause. Everything that is created is determined by it, how else could it be otherwise?

I'm okay with people thinking my siddhi is dishonest, as long as they don't ask me for proof when I'm busy with my own life.
Like, if I am trying to grow and understand something and then someone wants proof, just out of the blue, like I owe it or something?
They would have to have had an awakening already for them to "See" the siddhi and even some can't.
And me getting one was as spontaneous as it appears, or as other get spiritual gifts or enlightenment.
That part seems to do it's own thing usually.
I can't put ego into the mix and "move" the siddhi in the direction of that person at the speed they request if they can't even see God in the environment.  I can't manifest 'that' quickly.  Most people can't.  And those who can, how would they do it by putting ego in the mix?

Mine is linked to shakti energy and it is very personal.

But at the same time, you can tell if someone has one if they are living with it versus talking about it to you and trying to convince you.
For most people with siddhis, they just live their lives, it becomes normalized so there isn't like... it doesn't feel as magical or rare or anything, because it is just like seeing or tasting or something.

If you can See God, and can generally put ego aside to See it in others and how they are expressing, it has an illuminating effect to it in how it is presented, so you should be able to "feel" for those who have siddhis.  It is not 'that' hideable, unless you can't See God ime.  Others might have come about their experiences differently.

Just like... look for some sort of illuminating quality within what the person is doing.  Some siddhis are very advanced, like, people can find victims and sense into the past and things like that.  If you have a siddhi, there will be a trail of it just by living life.  And there are so many different ones, too.  Like, thousands, I bet.  It's not uncommon, it's just not, most of them can't be replicated with ego, and most of them are on a scale of proficiency.  

I can't share my siddhi with others unless they have an intuitive understanding of certain concepts already in place.  And I can't give what would give someone that understanding.  And on top of that, I don't really "own" the siddhi.  If you understood what mine was, you wouldn't want it to be used like that anyways.

It's not easy to explain, but if you have one, then you can tell when others do, too.
And generally what it is, how strong it is, how experienced they are, and whatnot.  It is a whole different world that if you don't have a feel for the paranormal, it wouldn't translate.

I am of the idea that it is most people's birthright to have a siddhi and that society does not nurture what could create them.  That God has these gifts in line for everyone.

Edited by Loba

39 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Science can only predict phenomena within the narrow band of our existence, and even then not perfectly. If siddhis, or any other phenomena, are outside the razor-thin range of human experience, the best science can do is shrug.

Don't get me wrong. I love science. It is the most reliable tool we have for surviving in the dream world of individuality, but then again who is surviving? xD

Allegedly a siddhi can for example be magically moving a physical object (not outside of human experience). So that would be childishly easy to prove in controlled experiments.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

Allegedly a siddhi can for example be magically moving a physical object (not outside of human experience). So that would be childishly easy to prove in controlled experiments.

That's the catch, isn't it? Relative reality is bound by Self-imposed constraints. If a siddhi, or any other expression of Consciousness, happens outside of human range, it is not the character in the dream making it happen. That's what I meant when I said earlier that "you" and "I" are siddhis, in a sense. We are solar flares of Consciousness, just like siddhis are. Can a dream character have a superpower within the dream? Sure, as long as the dreamer imagines it to be so.

14 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Moksha Well maybe it's determined to be instinctive :D

How would you describe the will of God?

What is instinct, other than something that arises from a deeper part of ourselves, beyond the conscious mind?

The will of God, as I see it, is infinite expression, and the love of creation. Ultimate reality is changeless, so creativity is only possible within the dream. Therefore, Consciousness dreams.

@Moksha But is the universe struggling and goes in every possible direction, or is it playing with itself, for fun?

Does it create light for itself to find the door, or does it bang against every part of the wall until it finds the door?

Meta question: Why give the universe human attributes, if the universe already gives us these attributes for survival for example.

@Endangered-EGO Control/free will is an illusion, and an illusion is an appearance without a substance. What isn't that?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Gesundheit2 I don't even find free will in my direct experience. The deeper I look the more I find the absense of free will.

Well, then stop looking in your direct experience, and start looking in your imagination.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

19 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Moksha But is the universe struggling and goes in every possible direction, or is it playing with itself, for fun?

Does it create light for itself to find the door, or does it bang against every part of the wall until it finds the door?

Meta question: Why give the universe human attributes, if the universe already gives us these attributes for survival for example.

Are you referring to the universe, or to Consciousness itself? The universe is the creation of Consciousness, but it is not ultimate reality. I like this analogy from the Bhagavad Gita:

There is nothing that exists separate from me, Arjuna. The entire universe is suspended from me as my necklace of jewels.

The universe itself is in a constant state of flux. It has been compared to the human breath, with the outflow being creation and the inflow being destruction. The sages talked about this thousands of years ago, before the Big Bang theory was formulated.

Ultimate Consciousness has no attributes. Any attributes are only imagined within the world of form.

27 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Are you referring to the universe, or to Consciousness itself? The universe is the creation of Consciousness, but it is not ultimate reality. I like this analogy from the Bhagavad Gita:

There is nothing that exists separate from me, Arjuna. The entire universe is suspended from me as my necklace of jewels.

The universe itself is in a constant state of flux. It has been compared to the human breath, with the outflow being creation and the inflow being destruction. The sages talked about this thousands of years ago, before the Big Bang theory was formulated.

Ultimate Consciousness has no attributes. Any attributes are only imagined within the world of form.

@Moksha With Universe I mean Consciousness. Both with a Capital letter.

So IT just IS what it IS. Basically. So it's instinct and playing, both and none of it simultaneously. Okay. Yes universal laws. Separation, merging. Creation, destruction. Opposite forces that are basically 0 and infinity in a constant exchange. Coming and going. Okay it has no attributes.

@Endangered-EGO You're getting there, just remember that everything in the Universe is only relatively real. Ultimately, there is no time, no space, no differentiation, and no change. The Universe arises from, and returns to, ultimate Consciousness in an infinite cycle of creation and destruction.

Think of ultimate Consciousness as being the depthless ocean, and the Universe as the waves that rise from the ocean and return to it. It is all the ocean, but the waves are only a transient surface expression.

@Moksha That's also what I think, I just use other words.

0, from which forms show up.

Eternity (infinite time and the ultimate) from which time shows up.