Tim R

Delusion knows no end

6 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Can we have a "Epistemic Madness Examples Mega Thread"? For things like what you've postet on your blog (QAnon Karen) or this;

There seems to be absolutely no limit whatsoever to the minds capacity of making up bullshit and delusion. This is truly fascinating. 

Yesterday, Leo posted this on his blog:

I propose that we open an "Epistemic Madness Examples Mega Thread" where we can post examples like this to see and study to what lengths the mind will go to delude itself.. 

Lol yeah I just posted a thread on this but didn't see yours. I honestly think it best to simply avoid these people and their antics. By talking about their stupidity and saying "wow, those people are fucking retarted!" we only add to the steaming pile of conceptual waste that we seek to get rid of. 

It really is something to gawk at. Yet simultaneously it's something to learn from, to study, and to add to our understanding of the human mind and its infinite capacity to deny truth even if shoved down its piehole.

3 hours ago, Tim R said:

Ahahahahaha....

An epistemic madness thread is a good idea.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

OMG, I would so LOVE to have a conversation with that lady.

If you're open to some crazy deeper self reflection, here ya go. Today I was reading an article about coronavirus and I was getting concerned and taking it very seriously and then there was an ad with celebrity gossip, something like "Britney Spear's left boob is bigger than her right boob, OMG", I was like, the... fuck am I doing, giving this entire page any credit whatsoever? I snapped out of a daze. People are so interested in other people, but half the time it's like Rembrandt painting graffiti on a bathroom stall. It's a total waste of your talent. Might be fun once in a while, (can't really speak for Rembrandt though), but is that really what you want to be focusing on? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost