Blackhawk

If enlightenment is the truth, then why is it so damn difficult to get enlightened?

204 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Realizing the absolute is not enlightenment but it's a start.

It's not? It is if it's associated with the collapse of the present/absent duality.

53 minutes ago, The0Self said:

He does not mean what you consider to be thought. For him, thought = duality or separation or inherent existence, which is indeed completely illusory.

I get that point of view. But my point of view is that without thought there is no existence, no life. Let's not mistaken death as awakening. 

Singer

14™

18 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Everything we say is just a limited perspective. No matter how well we express it or whether we think it's a personal opinion or the truth.

43 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Just don’t think whatever left is what You are thats it.

18 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Realizing the absolute is not enlightenment but it's a start.

Not the experiencing, but Realization of absolute is enlightenment. Even if self stays for little while it can not stay for too long against Absolute. Because when You realize there is no such a thing as thought, it doesn’t appear as regular human. But just warning you, in enlightenment there is no love there, dont have expectation. It is just you, nothing much or less? enlightenment has nothing to do with good human or bad human. It is all perspective. For instance i can push you to fell but when you fell maybe i save 1 ant that you were about to step over. 

5 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

I get that point of view. But my point of view is that without thought there is no existence, no life. Let's not mistaken death as awakening. 

It is not death, because birth has never happened. That’s enlightenment. 

Edited by James12345

Enough masturbating.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.