Esilda

Love

162 posts in this topic

This is such a personal topic to me and this is why I'm very nervous beginning it. In this journal I am going to be exploring all of my feelings and experiences about love, what it means to me, how love has been a stranger, close companion, devoted one and me devoted to it.

This love is not just love as we call it, this love is my love and how it has experienced itself through me.

It feels so alien that love, which is supposedly the deepest and highest expression we can have about life can be treated so casually by the world, rather than searching for every star seeds own sensation of the meaning of this word.

We treat it like a cliche but in truth I believe humanity is becoming quickly jaded, I do not want this to happen to me. I want to be open to love again in all ways, in life, in beauty, in lover, in loved, in everything. 

But where to start... I guess... There's no place like home. 

What did my parents teach me about love and everyone else around me growing up? What did love mean to me through all of my relationships all the way up to this point?

It feels, so confusing but in that confusion I feel these palpitations, old and new feelings rising to the surface as I write this from my soul. 

I will do my best to update this journal as much as I can but all in all I hope as a reader you can take the time to see how love means to me rather than just what the world thinks of it and maybe too, if we're lucky, what i write can encourage you to join me on this path of love self discovery.

Love :).

So nervous.... That's why I deleted my other entry and restarted it here :(

Edited by Esilda

@Esilda How do you experience love if you don't love anyone or anything?

This is my dilemma. I know self love is the highest teaching, and the path to happiness.

But i don't know what it means to love.

@Raptorsin7 What is one of your earliest experiences of loving someone/something outside yourself? For me it was my pet bird and I know this because of how much I was crying when she died. Love is generally connected to what we can feel empathy for, sometimes we like to hide our empathy though.

Edited by Esilda

@Esilda This is a lovely idea for a thread, I can't wait to hear more of your thoughts on the subject of love :)

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Esilda How do you experience love if you don't love anyone or anything?

This is my dilemma. I know self love is the highest teaching, and the path to happiness.

But i don't know what it means to love.

+15 points. 

Self Love. Self =everything. Hope you get it. 

9 minutes ago, Esilda said:

@RickyFitts :$:D

@Zeroguy You hope that I get it? How do you carry this idea out in practical life anyhow?

Must be so hard?! 

Well still am God with rifle. ?

Be well. 

18 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Must be so hard?! 

Be well. 

:/

@RendHeaven thank you so much!

Right now I'm compiling a list of all the experiences I wish to write about, its just going to be a longer than expected process for me to put everything into words and not just in relation to people.

The feelings I've experienced of the Earth, mother nature, the beautiful trees including where I'm now from, the feeling of different vibrations and energies, all of the pets I've had, the affinity I have with other animals, the experience of the night sky and the morning rising glow of the sun...

4 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Must be so hard?! 

@Zeroguy You are a turk. Aka a pig. Cheers

PS never smoke 'em just plug 'em

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Had to delete my previous entry, still super nervous about all of this... I want my first entry to truly reflect me. I need more time for reflection.

2 minutes ago, Esilda said:

Had to delete my previous entry, still super nervous about all of this... I want my first entry to truly reflect me. I need more time for reflection.

That's such a shame, what you shared was just beautiful :x

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

49 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@RickyFitts Pack up your David again

Say what now? o.O

@RickyFitts So much stress today which created enough doubt to just kill my first response after contemplating all night on it O.o. I just wrote it spontaneously and then I was like 'no i've got to feel about this more!!!". :P

@Esilda Aww I'm sorry you had such a stressful day, I understand how that could cause you to doubt yourself - I was so touched by what you shared though, it was really beautiful :)

@RickyFitts thx I was thinking about just putting it up again but I'll just follow what makes me feel most comfortable, I can see this becoming an important self actualisation project for me :)

2 hours ago, Esilda said:

@RickyFitts thx I was thinking about just putting it up again but I'll just follow what makes me feel most comfortable, I can see this becoming an important self actualisation project for me :)

I think so too, and you're right, you should do what feels right for you :)