Daniel347

what was you first psychedelic experience like?

6 posts in this topic

when you first took a psychedelic, under what circumstances and what was it like? especially I'm interested in @Leo Gura  experience 

I've only ever taken Salvia once. 18 years old wet behind the ears. Was a fun experience becoming a literal couch and a TV for 5 minutes lol.

Basically confirmed my suspicions at that age that there is radically different potential states of being compared to just regular sober consciousness.

There was no profound insights or spiritual epiphanies on Salvia for me. It was basically just a complete raping of my visual field and motor function/sense of physicality (disappearing) .

hrhrhtewgfegege

The best psychedelic: realizing that, in your direct experience, you're imagining the entire universe. It's unbelievable, yet at the same time, undeniable... That is in fact what you're doing right now.

Edited by The0Self

32 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The best psychedelic: realizing that, in your direct experience, you're imagining the entire universe. It's unbelievable, yet at the same time, undeniable... That is in fact what you're doing right now.

????

Its the impossible possibility right in front of your eyes, and it is all you. Yet the characters have their own natures which is ultimately exactly what makes you. You are like a waterfall. Align yourself with gravity and fly! 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY