asifarahim

Went from stage red life purpose to no life purpose

12 posts in this topic

My first life pupose was to be a cop.i worked for it for 2and half years.as i did meditation, meditation woke me up to a fact.this purpose of being a cop is very toxic and is suffering.its very much suffering i am moving towarss suffering.now meditation also woke me to the fact that outside of meditation only doing selfimprovement is meaningful.so i have lost meaning in everything exept doing self help.but i live in underdeveloped country.i cannot be a self help teacher like leo.even if i triple the effort leo put into self help i will not make ends meet and i will fall into wage slavery.

So i guess not everyone can have a life purpose

What do u guys think

Edited by asifarahim

Only doing self improvement is meaningful? Not true. 

According to you, you have to be like Leo or nothing... 

Use your imagination to find greater possibilities. 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

@Shmurda all  my ambition and motivation is killed by spiritulity.only my intrest in selfhelp ramained.i woke up slightly from the dream.i cannot now unsee that everything else other than selfhelp is meaninglesss.i find no meaning and satisfaction in doing anything 

@asifarahim

Yo, I think that's a stage, I've been through a similar shit too. It will last for some time.

It's called dark night of the soul, you lose all of the interest in life, then there is a rebirth stage, then hustling again. It's like getting prepared for another level of consciousness. 

Also - watch Leo's episode about nihilism, I think that might help ;) 

All of the best!

Being a Cop is very toxic and cancerous.peace of mind will be thrown out of window.i aboneded it.i am now skeptical of life purpose.lp can be dangerous.it can also lead to a lock where u have to adjust ur creativity for money becausr ur survival depend on money and u have to violate your ethics to get food on table.i now prefer cal newports model where satisfaction comes in proportion to my skill and i can have satisfaction in any walk of life if i get many skills in it.

18 hours ago, asifarahim said:

@Shmurda all  my ambition and motivation is killed by spiritulity.only my intrest in selfhelp ramained.i woke up slightly from the dream.i cannot now unsee that everything else other than selfhelp is meaninglesss.i find no meaning and satisfaction in doing anything 

you did your self help now do self halt

one you see it is just a dream the other you return to the dream live lucidly to the fullest knowing no bad exists only love

Being a cop is more of a stage blue career. Maybe it isn't actually right for you, but I'm sure you can transfer your skills you learned at the police academy into something different. It also isn't to say that you can't have more conscious policing. We're always going to need cops, and not all cops are bad cops. Maybe you want to be a zoologist or something, might take a similar amount of physical endurance to wrangle animals and tranquilize them and transport them and such. Just an idea. There is probably some sort of abstract connection you could make between the police training you have and something else. Maybe you want to be a sports referee. Think of the attachments you had to being a police officer, and what those feelings are. What innate characteristics of you are connected to those attachments, and how else can you express them? 

@Myagooshki the problem is that cop job is very hectic.i will not get time for spirituality,relegion,selfhelp etc.cop is 12+ hour job 

Become a counsellor. Then you can counsel the bad guys in prison and make them good people again.

@asifarahim you're going to be in the grunt of the physical world. If the area you're policing is especially hectic, you will definitely be opening up your root chakra, to say the least. Everything has spirituality in it. 

@Myagooshki

On 31/07/2021 at 2:55 AM, Myagooshki said:

Being a cop is more of a stage blue career. Maybe it isn't actually right for you, but I'm sure you can transfer your skills you learned at the police academy into something different. It also isn't to say that you can't have more conscious policing. We're always going to need cops, and not all cops are bad cops. Maybe you want to be a zoologist or something, might take a similar amount of physical endurance to wrangle animals and tranquilize them and transport them and such. Just an idea. There is probably some sort of abstract connection you could make between the police training you have and something else. Maybe you want to be a sports referee. Think of the attachments you had to being a police officer, and what those feelings are. What innate characteristics of you are connected to those attachments, and how else can you express them? 

I think this was covered in NLP, where when it comes to qualities about the self concept you are currently, and the qualities of a future role you want to be in, the person could map across a working quality and imagine it applying to the future role. This could include using techniques like calibration, anchoring, reframing, mapping across sub modalities, eliciting values, parts integration, establishing a timeline for past and future.