electroBeam

I get resistance when i express my views - throat chakra blocked

9 posts in this topic

The situation im in now, I've explored consciousness a lot more deeply then the majority of people I meet - even ones in spiritual and psychedelic circles.

I've also explored politics, dating, etc from a truth standpoint a lot more deeply then the people I meet.

I use to express my views in the past (which to be completely honest, I know are more true then what the other people believe, because I've been where the other people have been before and I know why its not true and why my alternative is more true), but I stopped because it seemed arrogant and self defeating. It seemed like a wiser way was for me to keep my mouth shut with all of these fools, and just learn from them instead. Which works pretty well most of the time.

I still have a throat chakra urge though all the time to tell people what's actually going on, yet I repress it heaps because of the above reason.

I've told myself over and over that I should just repress it because these fools, as soon as I say something, they'll invalidate my experience, dismiss me, and then they'll say their view, have all of their other friends agree with them, and basically push me out. Which largely happens.

Occasionally I can't handle it and will give them a lesson, and they end up shutting up because they just can't really overcome what im saying because I know all the areas they've gone and I know exactly how to show them how they are wrong.

But even then, they still resist me heaps. They love saying their stupid views (which I've proven to myself are wrong) and just maintaining it.

So I kinda now have a bit of hatred sprawling in me from this happening. I kinda have a "well if these guys get covid, good because they're idiots and didn't listen to me or the experts" sort of thing happening. My compassion for the human race, my friends, etc has literally been eaten up by my resentment of them resisting what I and other experts have to say about the matter. I just find their lack of listening offensive and disgusting.

And now because of this resentment, I've kinda become deeply self centered and just care about improving myself, improving my knowledge/wisdom in matters, improving my education, and improving my skills. I'm in a, let me extract all the wisdom out of all these people and keep it to myself. And I wont give any back because these idiots don't deserve it because they resist me and fuck you.

But its not feeling quite right, there's something wrong with me doing this. I'm feeling like a bit of a psychopath. And I'm looking for alternative perspectives of the matter to see if I can kinda get rid of this resentment.

Allow yourself to share the deepest insights with those who are ready to hear them. I’ve basically given up trying to help too much here because most don’t even have stream entry and aren’t eager to improve. Sometimes it’s better to only teach a few or even only yourself if no one is mature enough. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

cool thanks!

there's also that thing of each person has their own "truth", and so each person has their own perspective and neither of us are wrong or right. For you machine elves are real, for me they aren't. Thats fine we see the world differently.

Like i guess i dont mind if you disagree with me or if you see things differently, that doesn't piss me off, what pisses me off is when you do that in an arrogant or close minded way which spouts dogma, deception, basically evilness. Its more the intention that is causing me resentment rather than the content. I'm perfectly non resentful towards people who believe in machine elves but its genuinely is true for them. I can sense really well when someone genuinely sees machine elves or whether they are bullshitting for some evil purpose like getting attention or maintaining dogma about their worldview or something like that.

What I do is just provide people with what they need, if they ask for it and the time is right. I don't actually care to give them way better truths because it just won't make sense, hence it's completely pointless. And the main reason I do infact help someone is because it grows me and I love them. 

My simple logic is that since there is infinite understanding, I am infinitely stupid, so is the person I am calling stupid. We're both stupid. Thinking of each other as fools.

For the part where one gets made at arrogance and dogma, I think that can be overcome by not attaching themselves to being humble and clear. Or thinking that a more true worldview is somehow better. 

8 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

What I do is just provide people with what they need, if they ask for it and the time is right. I don't actually care to give them way better truths because it just won't make sense, hence it's completely pointless. And the main reason I do infact help someone is because it grows me and I love them. 

My simple logic is that since there is infinite understanding, I am infinitely stupid, so is the person I am calling stupid. We're both stupid. Thinking of each other as fools.

For the part where one gets made at arrogance and dogma, I think that can be overcome by not attaching themselves to being humble and clear. Or thinking that a more true worldview is somehow better. 

Awesome!

I think i judge myself when i say something foolish or when i act like an idiot. So maybe i should be ok with acting like an idiot or a fool and not try and be honest so much. Give myself the freedom to lie and deceive others and be arrogant and be a fool if i feel like being that way.

Thats something i can imagine the mushroom gods doing at least. They dont care about being a good person or being wise. They are perfectly ok with murders and rapists and fools and idiots because its more free to be that if you want to.

Edited by electroBeam

Matthew 7

1 Judge not, that you be not judged. 

2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 

3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 

Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 

Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6 Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

@electroBeam You give out what you consider to be holy, but you give it out to those who cannot appreciate it. And then you resent them for being fools. But actually, you're the fool, because it's you who casts pearls before swine. Simply stop doing it. If you have a desire to share your new found wisdom and insight, at least share it with those who can listen and appreciate. This however, will only get rid of the symptoms. 

Now let's take a look at the psychology of your problem; 

You talk a lot about resentment for people who can't appreciate your knowledge/wisdom.  Wikipedia says on resentment:

"Inherent in resentment is a perception of unfairness and is a generalized defense against unfair situations."

Ok, so that gives us a general understanding of what resentment is about. Resentment is a very complex phenomenon and one of its forms is in french called "Ressentiment". I'm quoting Wikipedia:

"Ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed toward an object that one identifies as the cause of one's frustration, that is, an assignment of blame for one's frustration. The sense of weakness or inferiority complex and perhaps even jealousy in the face of the "cause" generates a rejecting/justifying value system, or morality, which attacks or denies the perceived source of one's frustration. This value system is then used as a means of justifying one's own weaknesses by identifying the source of envy as objectively inferior, serving as a defense mechanism that prevents the resentful individual from addressing and overcoming their insecurities and flaws. The ego creates an enemy in order to insulate itself from culpability".

It's not the others. It's you. But you already know that.

So the problem is not that people are foolish or that you're not wise enough or don't know enough, the problem is "why do you think you need to become wiser/ more knowledgeable? And what's wrong with being a fool anyway?" 

I won't give you an answer on that one, because quite frankly, I don't know it. Only you can find out. Good luck❤

I would consider expressing your "views" regarding spiritual understandings when it is appropriate, that is in the right context of the relationship with the other and the communication you are having. If you share profound truths with someone who is not ready to hear them, or when the context is not appropriate, you are missing the point of communication. Others are not an anvil to forge your knowledge upon.

This brings me to another point. I suspect to you are feeling very separate from others. Even though you explained that you explored Consciousness, it seems that it isn't grounded in your self. You consider the others to be fools, idiots, and that you have feelings of hatred and resentment towards them. This only means that you are still locked in an insular ego self perspective, and that others are disconnected from you. This is an illusion, albeit a rather convincing one, but an illusion nevertheless. Instead of living in the Now in a context of self-referential existence, how about adopting a more broad context, one that is consistent with your Consciousness. For example, you can adopt a context where the world and life are a "game" that you created and inserted your self into, and that even though experiencing a self is always limited to that self, you have also created "other" selfs whom you inhabit and experience from their mind. 

And make no mistake, you always have some context in which you hold your current self experience. In our culture the prevailing context is that of self-survival and the assumption is that "others" are disconnected from us. Inherent to this context, when you perceive other sentient being to be other than you, you will develop an emotional and interpretational relationship to this other which is based on this context and assumption. Negative emotions toward other sentient beings can only exist if they are held as "other" than what you identify with. The more you chip away at the illusion of separation, negative emotions will dissipate and feelings of Oness and Love will flourish. This change of context is possible with repeated practicing of decontextualizing and recontextualizing how life, reality, self and other are held, or with numerous and deep Enlightenments. 

That is from worrying what others think about you and daydreaming about being accepted.

Even if you feel like crap and your health & well being deteriorates, at least you have that you’re right about those people. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE