Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iboughtleosbooklist

The reason why enlightenment is the damnedest thing...

10 posts in this topic

And it’s not even something that happens that brings something new. There never were actual stakes.

Maybe the meaning is in the story itself. Have you ever dreamed that you could fly, or that you were running from a monster that would inevitably catch you in its claws? Clearly the dream has value, beyond timeless, unchanging, relentlessly formless reality. Otherwise, why would Consciousness dream? The best of both worlds is to be awake, within the dream. Enjoy it for what it is, but don't take it too seriously 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

The Ta-Da gave me a giggle. 

It seems that nobody actually wakes up, huh. Haha.
I remember once someone told me...
All I can do is play now, cause all life does is play.

I can relate to that.

On 21/07/2021 at 10:21 PM, Moksha said:

Maybe the meaning is in the story itself. Have you ever dreamed that you could fly, or that you were running from a monster that would inevitably catch you in its claws? Clearly the dream has value, beyond timeless, unchanging, relentlessly formless reality. Otherwise, why would Consciousness dream? The best of both worlds is to be awake, within the dream. Enjoy it for what it is, but don't take it too seriously 9_9

It's a beautiful story made of love. It's also incredibly sad. It's infinitely meaningful, and infinitely meaningless, but overall it's good. We have no choice but to see it as good, we are stuck here, but overall it is good, as God can forget and infinitely distract itself with beautifully crafted loving stories of others. If it couldn't do that, then yikes, but it can so ❤️

11 hours ago, Daphnedenninghoff23 said:

It seems that nobody actually wakes up, huh

God wakes up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God wakes up.

Yet but as you’ll know it’s not that someone goes “yes that was surely enlightenment, I have thus attained it.” In any way that isn’t silly, anyway.