Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zen LaCroix

Does the life purpose course have a blindspot?

8 posts in this topic

I have been following Leo Gura for many months now and his work has helped me to raise my consciousness. I’m at a point now where I am considering taking the life purpose course. I literally have no idea what career and business I want. I just know that I do not want to be a wage slave and I am hoping that this life purpose course will give me some answers.

I have been researching what people’s thoughts are on his course and what they have gotten out of it and a large number of the responses seem to be some version of what Leo is doing here at actualized.org. A lot of the responses I saw had to do with spirituality, consciousness, truth etc. I am not deeply into spirituality. I just want to escape wage slavery doing something im at least mildly passionate about. Will this course help me or is it for the more spiritually minded truth seeking folk?

2 hours ago, Zen LaCroix said:

I have been following Leo Gura for many months now and his work has helped me to raise my consciousness. I’m at a point now where I am considering taking the life purpose course. I literally have no idea what career and business I want. I just know that I do not want to be a wage slave and I am hoping that this life purpose course will give me some answers.

I have been researching what people’s thoughts are on his course and what they have gotten out of it and a large number of the responses seem to be some version of what Leo is doing here at actualized.org. A lot of the responses I saw had to do with spirituality, consciousness, truth etc. I am not deeply into spirituality. I just want to escape wage slavery doing something im at least mildly passionate about. Will this course help me or is it for the more spiritually minded truth seeking folk?

This video is gonna answer all your questions: 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

4 hours ago, Zen LaCroix said:

A lot of the responses I saw had to do with spirituality, consciousness, truth etc. I am not deeply into spirituality. I just want to escape wage slavery doing something im at least mildly passionate about. Will this course help me or is it for the more spiritually minded truth seeking folk?

This course matters extra if you're thinking of doing something more hands-on or materially practical.

Those with vague fluffy spiritual Life Purpose inclinations (like me lol) are the ones that get the least out of the course imo.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

The course is very practically focused on building a career. It is not focused on spiritual work at all.

You could use it for a spiritual LP, but that was not its intent when I created it. Spiritual talk in the course is minimal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

This course matters extra if you're thinking of doing something more hands-on or materially practical.

Those with vague fluffy spiritual Life Purpose inclinations (like me lol) are the ones that get the least out of the course imo.

You can take those fluffy inclinations and make them real. Lots of people are doing it. There are so many spiritual businesses out there that never even heard of actualized.org. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You can find a non-spiritual life purpose with the course, I did.

Just be aware if you find yourself being pulled in that direction, and try to avoid it. Don't even allow yourself to put spirituality as one of your top values or when filling out the other exercises. If you answer a question with spirituality or consciousness, force yourself to find a more practical answer instead.

I found the same problem with business gurus selling courses. Everybody ends up making a business out of teaching other people how to start a business, instead of providing an actual product or service. Defaulting to spirituality in the LP course is the equivalent of this, it's just inadvertent laziness on the part of people doing the course. It's easier to just emulate Leo than find your true purpose. And doing spiritual stuff all day generally seems like it'd be less grindy on the surface than other options.

@Yarco for me spirituality is way more grindy than my real passions. I like art and I like inventing, it feels like playing compared to the spiritual techniques. It's like "let's get this spiritual stuff done so I can get to work". Leos Lpc is the greatest gift to mankind that there is. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary