Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneIntoOne

Passing out on a trip?

31 posts in this topic

Sometimes while contemplating on hallucinogens (this time it was weed) i feel i go so deep that it kinda feels like my mind is going "into the Truth" and "out of the Truth (back into this reality)" this is happening back and fort, in and out, in and out deeper and deeper.

To a point i feel my heart starts to pump faster and faster,

Then, my mind gives it a stop! and comes back here.  Looking at my apple watch shows my heart rate is 179 and i get afraid and stop it by trying to distract my mind with random stuff (calling someone making breakfast)  not to think and let it go so deep. because when i do its scary and my heart rate jumps up.

It also feels in a sense like my mind is going to split in half because it can't handle the deep thoughts. it feels like i'm going CRAZY!

Then the cycle starts over again and again until it wears off.

Did anyone else have the same experience?

Is this my mind giving me the fear of death not to allow me to go so deep?

Is this normal? (or perhaps dangerous?)

Thanks guys!

Edited by OneIntoOne

That is because it's weed and make you anxious. Wouldn't really consider it a powerful entheogen. Though, yeah you can get good insights.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

That is because it's weed and make you anxious. Wouldn't really consider it a powerful entheogen. Though, yeah you can get good insights.

@Thought Art

How can i tell if its simple anxiety or its my mind not letting me reach the truth when i do reach it for a second?

As @cetus once mentioned, the human experienced ‘effects’ of marijuana are of the plants evolutionary defensive mechanism, to confuse and thus discourage potential eaters of the plants.

(From Maps & Traps)

In regard to the guidance of feeling, the mind’s averting or aversion, or, ‘moving away from’ emotion, or, feeling, is the mind seeking better feeling, by innocently & ignorantly ‘moving away’ from it’s source, from the very substance the thought ‘my mind’ is made of, from the very “feeling” ultimately sought.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

As @cetus once mentioned, the human experienced ‘effects’ of marijuana are of the plants evolutionary defensive mechanism, to confuse and thus discourage potential eaters of the plants.

@Nahm  Thanks for your reply. I am not sure i understand what you wrote. can you explain more? 

Edited by OneIntoOne

@OneIntoOne I don't know, I generally don't think weed has ever brought me to truth. I usually just get stoned when I smoke it. Stoned, anxious, etc.

Where did you hear that weed would bring you to truth? Did Leo or anyone ever say that?

It is a tool that can be useful but I personally find compared to 5meodmt it deranges your thinking more, and clogs your ability to actually see the truth. imo.

Truth can be scary, but, it's so True I don't think you can mistake it. But, then again nuance..

Truth is Love...  

Smoking weed for truth is like drinking to drive better.

Smoking weed makes you stoned, nervous, unable to focus or really think. Which is why I have quit, though it took some time to do because its so fucking addictive. Though, it can trigger flow states on rare occasions. Like any tool you need to explore it for yourself. I wasted a lot of time with that substance.

Used rarely can be very enjoyable and spiritual though, weed. 

Everything in balance. I think it shouldn't be used chronically. Just makes you stupid.

5meodmt cleaned me out! Sober days ahead. Sooooo grateful that 5meo exists. It's really miracle when in the right hands.

5meodmt is like TRUTH. So, different. Which, can be terrifying ahaha but also beautiful.

Always trip responsibly. Great questions! these are just my opinions.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@OneIntoOne

Animals eat plants. Plants create defenses from an evolutionary standpoint. A deer eats a marijuana plant, and then feels confused, lethargic, maybe a little paranoia. That deer is far less likely to eat that plant again. 

There might be conflicting factors between the effects of the plant… and focus in contemplating. The body is likely responding to this confusion with adrenaline & accelerated heart beat, or the ‘fight or flight’ response. 

The “bodymind” is responding as infinite intelligence, but the experience is being interpreted through a lens of a separate self (my mind, I’m going crazy, fear of death, etc)

Is this normal & is this dangerous?” 

Up to you. There isn’t an objective, absolute or ultimately conclusive “normal” or “danger”. 

It’s probably a safe bet that in simple terms, you’re just high and can breathe & chillax.  

When God realization occurs in a particular way I have in mind (of which there are many others), it feels like you are being bestowed the entire creation which is a massive gain but since it kills the ego the ego views in as a massive loss and will fight it and stay on the edge of "surviving in small world." Just give up the world and become everything. Don't worry, you can't mess it up. You imagine and create the entire universe beyond time literally, but it's forcefully done/being/is'd by unconditional love which is utter lack of all need and infinite love.

Passing out can happen if you're not ready for that responsibility of creating the entire universe.

Ultimately that's still a story and not the absolute truth, but it's what can seem to happen if you get a true God-realization. There are other variations as well, like time simply falling away, or the universe being created by the psychedelic which creates the universe which creates the psychedelic in obviously empty circular reality which renders the idea of psychedelics ridiculous and there's simply unlimited nothing being everything.

Also if you aren't ready for full God realization what can happen is a mystic oneness experience centered on the body of all humans being absolutely right on top of each other such that there is literally no distance between anything and especially anyone.

Many compounds can do it. I like 5-MeO, but honestly LSD is actually far better for me. And ketamine is different but it can certainly get you to the same place, albeit through the back door, in a sense. Those 3 are all extremely effective.

Edited by The0Self

13 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@OneIntoOne I don't know, I generally don't think weed has ever brought me to truth. I usually just get stoned when I smoke it. Stoned, anxious, etc.

Where did you hear that weed would bring you to truth? Did Leo or anyone ever say that?

It is a tool that can be useful but I personally find compared to 5meodmt it deranges your thinking more, and clogs your ability to actually see the truth. imo.

Truth can be scary, but, it's so True I don't think you can mistake it. But, then again nuance..

Truth is Love...  

Smoking weed for truth is like drinking to drive better.

Smoking weed makes you stone, nervous, unable to focus or really think. Though, it can trigger flow states on rare occasions. Like any tool you need to explore it for yourself. I wasted a lot of time with that substance. 5meodmt cleaned me out! Sober days ahead. 

5meodmt is like TRUTH. So, different. Which, can be terrifying ahaha but also beautiful.

Always trip responsibly. Great questions! these are just my opinions.

@Thought Art

I appreciate your respond and especially if you were a weed smoker in the passed and understand the substance.

I never look for the high THC strains only low once and mixed with CBD so i don't get stoned. Thats not what i'm looking for. 

I do feel i had some amazing spiritual insides and awakenings from weed.

That is what i'm trying to find out if i'm only going deeper into the illusion or and its non sense or it IS some sort of Truth showing.

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@OneIntoOne Where did you hear that weed would bring you to truth? Did Leo or anyone ever say that?

The big picture issue with weed is that it activates so many neurotransmitters on so many levels, that its a rightly called a "dirty drug". I once heard it has over 20 difference messenger substances, which makes it a terrible tool for self-inquiry and meditation. After all real psychedelics are so useful for spiritual work, because they open op your mind through breaking "filter mechanism" in the psyche. Weed would just clutter these filter mechanism together, which leaves you anxious and confused.

Studies are also very foggy about the neurological benefits of weed. 

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Passing out can happen if you're not ready for that responsibility of creating the entire universe.

@The0Self

I look at my watch and my heart beat is 179 is this the part i need to brake trough and take responsibility to brake in?

Edited by OneIntoOne

2 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

@Thought Art

I appreciate your respond and especially if you were a weed smoker in the passed and understand the substance.

I never look for the high THC strains only low once and mixed with CBD so i don't get stoned. Thats not what i'm looking for. 

I do feel i had some amazing spiritual insides and awakenings from weed.

That is what i'm trying to find out if i'm only going deeper into the illusion or and its non sense or it IS some sort of Truth showing.

If you're really serious about this work, don't be satisfied with weed. It has so many side-effects and makes you lazy after all. And even if you had a spiritual breakthrough with weed, you would never know what substances in the weed was responsible for that. Progress will be very hard with that. 

6 minutes ago, Vynce said:

The big picture issue with weed is that it activates so many neurotransmitters on so many levels, that its a rightly called a "dirty drug". I once heard it has over 20 difference messenger substances, which makes it a terrible tool for self-inquiry and meditation. After all real psychedelics are so useful for spiritual work, because they open op your mind through breaking "filter mechanism" in the psyche. Weed would just clutter these filter mechanism together, which leaves you anxious and confused.

Studies are also very foggy about the neurological benefits of weed. 

@OneIntoOne

all i feel is a deferent state of higher conciseness access and if the dose and setting is right it can me get good insights and spiritual growth.

But sometimes if i go to deep i get the reaction from above which I'm wondering what it is.

@OneIntoOne

If you're really serious about this work, don't be satisfied with weed. It has so many side-effects and makes you lazy after all. And even if you had a spiritual breakthrough with weed, you would never know what substances in the weed was responsible for that. Progress will be very hard with that. 

Meditate a lot. And if you feel mentally mature enough, try some clean perfectly dosed psychedelic, with ideal set and setting. After that you can evaluate better how weed made you any more conscious or not. 

10 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

@The0Self

I look at my watch and my heart beat is 179 is this the part i need to brake trough and take responsibility to brake in?

God realization on weed might be possible for 1 in a million people. Just do LSD or 5-Meo or ketamine and perhaps you'll see what we're talking about.

Yeah weed can really mess with your HR. My heart beat is like a steady 100bpm on the above 3 usually at least until reality basically unwraps itself, turns inside out, and becomes infinity -- who the fuck knows what my "heart" is doing "then" from the perspective of consensual reality.

Edited by The0Self

14 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

Might be insightful, and not necessarily nonsense, but there aren’t ‘sorts’ of Truth. The Truth is absolutely unmistakable. There would be no question of validation whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

God realization on weed might be possible for 1 in a million people. Just do LSD or 5-Meo or ketamine and perhaps you'll see what we're talking about.

Yeah weed can really mess with your HR. My heart beat is like a steady 100bpm on the above 3 usually at least until reality basically unwraps itself, turns inside out, and becomes infinity -- who the fuck knows what my "heart" is doing then from the perspective of consensual reality.

@The0Self

I've done shrooms.

Last time it was a bad trip.

i am afraid to do again.

LSD or 5-Meo or ketamine i wont experience the same effects i am describing?

41 minutes ago, Nahm said:

As @cetus once mentioned, the human experienced ‘effects’ of marijuana are of the plants evolutionary defensive mechanism, to confuse and thus discourage potential eaters of the plant

There are many plants that we eat and use that have defense mechanisms. None of that means the plants are not to be consumed by humans. 

"You Create Magic" 

18 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

@The0Self

It's like comparing a fire cracker to a nuclear bomb.. (Weed vs 5meodmt)

LSD and 5meodmt are qualitatively different.

Marijuana is called Weed. 5meodmt is called the God molecule. Let that sink in.

Contemplation, insights and awakenings are this ever expanding, nuanced and multi-dimensional, multi-layered thing.

You know, just keep obvsering yourself. I can't speak for you experience because it's so subjective. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

21 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

@The0Self

I've done shrooms.

Last time it was a bad trip.

i am afraid to do again.

I feel you. Take it easy then. Gain faith in what you naturally know to be true but forgot...

I really got a lot of boost from Bentinho Massaro.

Do lots of contemplation (once you're ready).

My opinion but don't take as instruction: I would absolutely avoid low doses. They often cause more anxiety than higher, Use only standard doses. If it's a bad trip... so what. Once you start having good trips, start ramping up the dose a bit every trip (once every 2 weeks) until you have a god realization. Once that happens you can go back to normal doses and it'll be god realization every time. Eventually you might be able to do it without drugs at all, with some "talent."

If your desire for truth isn't burning hot only concerned about truth come hell or heaven... Forget it.

Oh and yeah shrooms for me give more bad trips than 5-MeO or LSD. Ketamine can give insanely bad trips but only if you're spiritually fit. LSD and 5-MeO can give insanely bad trips if you're spiritually unfit. I know, it doesn't make sense. Start with LSD-25 or 5-MeO. Ketamine doesn't do shit unless you're "fairly awake" or at least seeming to be getting there -- otherwise it's literally just like a fun lucid dream with absolutely no insight whatsoever.

Edited by The0Self