Rishabh R

Thinking

8 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraHow do I stop thinking about any person at all ?Example : a girl who hurted me etc.

Get hurt again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again gain and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. 

And then you'll realize that one particular person doesn't matter. 

You have unresolved hurt from the relationship. Did you communicate to the girl (or someone else) that she hurt you?

Forget her, invest in pragmatism and self love and move on 

Learn to accept human nature.

There's going to be many heartbreaks in life.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Rishabh R what you need is to think without getting emotional. You can't stop thinking, but you can stop thoughts affecting you. It's pretty difficult to do, but one hint is to stop putting so much importance on them. Thoughts are not real, they're like clouds, they only look solid. Clouds can look like all sorts of things, but you wouldn't get upset at clouds would you?

All stories and explanations are false.

@Preety_India I am trying to move on by not trying to not to think about girls who hurted me,persons who hurted me.I also have OCD and I have stopped eating the medicine from few days instead I am trying the above and also listening to Binueral Beats (especially serotonin releasing music ) and it is feeling better than eating medicine .