Bodhitree

Life directions within actualized’s thinking

52 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

You can, but you have no chance. The monopolies have taken over almost of everything. Apart of smaller craftmen companies!

Same here + you have "EU" democracy spreaders. Eastern Europe is pretty much Geraman economical colony or in becoming. But it is easier because economy is not developed yet so there is space. 

Well I get every month my money. and I am out of business on weekend and evenings. I wouldnt change it for the stress of own company constantly in need constantly dependent on banks, customers, supplyers and employee too, yes also them.

I´s prefer to be an employee myself, so I have more freedoms and days-off.

I understand. 

For me even smaller company is better (yes you worry af it is not that simple) but I make more money per year with it then as Engineer in Germany. 

So just why. 

Yes it involved all sorta of shady activities before and I re opened same thing because there is market for it. 

@Hulia every business starts as small craftmans.

Well you have to try it. First time I failed so hard and ended in debt first and only time in my life. 

Oh yes unethicalness when you finish your work correctly and mofo abuses law and waits last day by law he is obligated to pay. You are ok with that you wait but he doesn't pay wanting to be dragged on court law or has "people" and stuff like that. 

You know lot of stuff I heard from western people and how they project their societal stuff into everything. 

Love you @Hulia

Like every country is the same. 

It's pyramid scheme everywhere but game is "clean or dirty" less or more but it is the same game. 

@Zeroguy As an engineer in germany you´ll have 60 k€ + 

A big lack, compynies are struggling for them

@Zeroguy As an engineer in germany you´ll have 60 k€ + 

A big lack, compynies are struggling for them

I top that. 

I don't have to work during entire winter.

So? 

See

Maybe when I was younger. OMG but even then I was like who gives a shit I will try here. 

My psychology literally. It is just that. 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

I top that. 

I don't have to work during entire winter.

So? 

See

Maybe when I was younger. OMG but even then I was like who gives a shit I will try here. 

My psychology literally. It is just that. 

the main thing, you like what you do

I couldn´t be a company owner, because, as you say, you are just forced to go certain paths, otherwise you´ll be swept out of the market by the competitors. I couldn´t be aithentic. For me it´s less freedom than being employee. Th eonly difference is if you can do what you like, I mean, when you open a company not for money (I´d prefer go for money as employee) but for fullfilling some idea. 

Just now, Hulia said:

the main thing, you like what you do

I couldn´t be a company owner, because, as you say, you are just forced to go certain paths, otherwise you´ll be swept out of the market by the competitors. I couldn´t be aithentic. For me it´s less freedom than being employee. Th eonly difference is if you can do what you like, I mean, when you open a company not for money (I´d prefer go for money as employee) but for fullfilling some idea. 

Not really that I like. I saw a chance. I saw what idiots are making money and I worked for them.

So I started as craftsman basicly took one small thing and bought tools for it. Got first few jobs some recommendations more jobs slowly expanding in my offering and constantly improving it. Wasn't alone in this. Was cool and returned back to that. 

@Hulia Allow me my dear. 

Enlightenment, Spirituality, Helping people (while having whole life to experience their beauty). Based on everything. 

That life direction. ?

Ask someone else. 

21 hours ago, Nahm said:

From a different perspective… have you considered spiral dynamics in regard to countries further up the spiral, as maps showing you what’s coming, what’s next, for the country you are in? Another way to say that… what’s going to happen is going to happen, and much money is going to be made. The variable is if you’re ‘seeing’ this & inspired to be a part of it. Someone, many someone’s, will. 

When you are talking about turquoise ceos, is all focus on a concept, or is there room to see them when they are ‘in your midst’? They might not be as indicative of your idea or concept of them. 

@Nahm, I wasn't the one who mentioned turquoise CEOs. That was OP.

As a side note, I think it is interesting knowing spiral dynamics and living in Saudi Arabia because in the last 5 years a massive and rapid cultural evolution has taken place. It is like I get to witness society moving from blue to orange in such a short time. Religiosity is falling, materialism is rising.

On 16/07/2021 at 2:39 PM, Nahm said:

Seems like a synergistic no brainer. Or maybe it’s a two birds one stone. 

When I spent more time in vegan circles, someone made a point to exchange idioms like these into more animal-friendly ones. Since then, instead of "Kill two birds with one stone" I now say "Feed two birds with one scone". I think it's kinda cute :D

On 15/07/2021 at 10:38 AM, asifarahim said:

Most countries does not have a system to reward all the fields where we are intrested in.

On 16/07/2021 at 3:22 AM, Twega said:

Of course, you can always say "move out," but that also is difficult not only emotionally, financially, but also legally. And if you are unemployed, there's no chance.

There's definitely something to be said about not everyone starting on the same starting line. Not just geographical but other factors/limitations. However I do believe that if you had the will to keep pushing yourself in the direction you truly want, life will in a way start to unfold in that direction as well, and you will attract people and situations that will help you (sometimes unexpectedly so), whereas if you had a limiting belief that it won't ever work out then more likely it won't. The spirit of it matters while you're pursuing your purpose/passion and you're at peace even if you don't reach some 'end goal' (detachment but taking 100% care/responsibility) - you work your ass off anyway because the spirit of it matters that much to you. And this will be tested over and over because people around you might tempt you to stop one way or another.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。