StarStruck

Pickup is leading to frustration

127 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2021 at 6:52 PM, Roy said:

If you are strictly after sex and short term flings just go to a bar or club any night of the week. I guarantee you could pull a different girl at least once a week.

Loooool. Really? Wtf how? 

I've been doing that for months & indirectly spent about $7000 in order to pull a decent girl, I pulled a fat girl and a couple very average one, (with still decent amount of effort) but NEVER have I successfully pulled a decent or hot girl, and I've tried a lot. 

I go out 3-5 times per week, sometimes every evening for few hours. I get NOTHING. 

I am in shape, I smell good, I dress good enough, I act confident and sometimes genuinely am, I listened to too much pick up shit, and I get nothing. 

So what is the steps? Because even at bars and clubs girls hold so much resistance, if you're lucky you get a dance, but then they disappear the next minute, they speak to you but they're "always with their friends", then they leave you. I wish I could just go a club & quickly pull a girl home but that seems to be the most difficult thing in the world, far far more difficult than making money, learning a language, making friends, becoming anything literally. It is so fucking difficult it's painful.

I think maybe if you have the right look metrics it's easy I don't know. but I see that most men including myself can't even pull at bars and clubs. Maybe America is easier I don't know. 

Edited by Striving for more

One of the growth arcs a pick up artist should go through is to not judge women just by their looks. But  that there is a real person there, and you don’t sexualize every woman you meet. And a woman’s value is not just her sexual value.

It’s kinda embarrassing that most guys don’t even understand this

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

majority of females have some sort of insecurities when they wanna date a guy and it's normal if you don't get significant result.

they might flake/ghost/ignore you for the reason of a bad thought comes automatically to their mind. 

AND don't forget that when she says, I'm busy it means 3 of these: I'm not attracted/ I have somebody around me closer than you / I'm afraid. 

don't lose heart and make more effort. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

5 hours ago, Striving for more said:

Mark Manson's wife is ugly af. 

LOL!

Come on man. This is actualized.org FFS

I

googled

her.

Beauty

is

in

the

eyes

of

the

Beholder

On 7/17/2021 at 4:49 AM, Hardkill said:

Building rapport with a girl for several days over the phone before asking her out for a date or a hookup is a major waste of a guy’s time, particularly if his game is not advanced. In fact, the more he texts or says something before the date, the more of a chance he has of saying something that might turn her off too much.

^Exactly

That's

why

you

have

the

right

to

remain

silent

6 hours ago, Striving for more said:

Mark Manson's wife is ugly af. 

I'm sorry but you have no place to write dating books if you have an ugly girlfriend. I want to see Mark manson actually seduce a Hot, 8+ girl & pull her home with ease. Where is the proof of that from mr dating expert, aka scammer. 

Funny how he met her in Brazil too, where there is an abundance of beautiful women who give more leeweigh to white western man, yet he settled down with a girl I'd consider a 5.5/10 from a normal country.

+1 Now that you say it, I've been contemplating this weekend and I've come to the conclusion that Mark Mansons famous book "Models" might have fucked up my game real bad, with that "honest" shit. Honestly I had so MUCH MORE SUCCESS the little pick up I did some years ago, totally following techniques, escalations strategies, push and pull, accidental kino, etc. Now this last weekends Ive approaches more girls than those years ago, and I had close to zero success, because Im all with this "honest" shit. Yeah I think I am going back to the "real game" of people who actually are PUAS and get you results!

@Javfly33 Listen to a bit of Darius M too, he's a good solution to all this blue pill nonsense and teaches you to avoid the traps abuse women will put you under for being blue pill and how to be ruthless until the right girl comes around (the type of girl who actually cares and invests in you which he explains these are rare to find)

I wouldn't only listen to him though. 

Unortunately no pick up theory is actually working for me yet, but it sounds good. It's just integrating it and not forgetting it in the moment that counts, I do believe in it for sure (just need to pick the quality teachers).

Edited by Striving for more