BipolarGrowth

I’m bathing in the Pure White Light of Infinite Love

13 posts in this topic

With all do respect, i just don't understand you. There is always more to heal. Are you trying to say you've healed all your wounds, resolved all your traumas and now you're a whole and integrated person?

This is hilarious xD

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 hours ago, Bojan V said:

With all do respect, i just don't understand you. There is always more to heal. Are you trying to say you've healed all your wounds, resolved all your traumas and now you're a whole and integrated person?

No. I’m the same, but Shakti got some much needed time to talk to Shiva about some wounds and limitations needed to be removed for me. I’m still playing the game as before, but with a second wind. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@peanutspathtotruth indeed. The white light is as Leo has described it many times. It takes 9th Jhana experience to go to the level I did. Not trying to sound pompous. I’m the same sinner, but I’ve had time to heal myself of judgment from putting myself in hell. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

4 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

There’s nothing more healing. Wtf...

Always more. The one who says it's done with growing is ego. Remember that.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

3 hours ago, Bojan V said:

In the Singularity of this experienced through the coming into more recognition of your power as an Atman is when you meet “God face to face” (it’s not some conversation with anyone other than yourself as a higher Brahman). It takes place still in this world, but IN that moment you heal fully and enter a new max level you have yet to unlock for yourself. Believe it or not — life IS a dream — you have the ability to “ask God for some help.”

This is a process of asking your Higher Self as Brahman through authentic expression of the life your Atman needs. 

7 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Always more. The one who says it's done with growing is ego. Remember that.

The dream never ends. The work is never complete. Existence is a dance in the present moment of the seeds sown in your past. Reject what you wish. This was a new level for me which was needed to heal SOME things in my infinite pile of “defilements.”

2 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The dream never ends. The work is never complete. Existence is a dance in the present moment of the seeds sown in your past. Reject what you wish. This was a new level for me which was needed to heal SOME things in my infinite pile of “defilements.”

I'm not rejecting anything. I'm happy for you and just offering a friendly  helpful reminder??️????????????

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.