And then you crawl your knees off
Before you shake my tomb

I wanna watch you close
I need to see for sure
And then the tape is on
Who do you think we could show?

I wanna watch the way
You creep across my skull

God... I love it when I'm horny and also in touch with my dark side.

It's such a special vibe. So powerful.

One of these two epic scenarios is about to play out today:

Either J is coming over, and we're having mad sex...

Or

I'm going out with that dude I've mentioned, and his very hot friend (that friendzoned him). We're going to that epic, hot, alternative bar I mentioned.

It would be a dick move to make a move on this little dude's friend.. But if I sense she's interested/attracted hard... I might not hold back. If not; my plan is to get familiar and comfortable with the bar, and catch something there.

Another blondie entered the game. If that supermodel looking girl is an absolute 10, this one is a 9, or a very strong 8. I feel a lot more comfortable and relaxed around her. Not giving too much fucks or effort. In a positive way, ofcourse.

Our small talks always flow smoothly and there is always some flirting included. Not to mention the way we look at each-other...

I soft-closed a date with her, she seems quite interested. No rush.

Alright, looks like I'm going out tonight.

J is working early in the morning tomorrow, so it would not be smart to hook up.

Looking forward to some action tonight. Let's see what happens.

Holy mother fucking shit!

Little dude's friend is drop dead gorgeous. Thin, petite, brunette, cute as fuck. Instant attraction. We were both surprised by how how hot other was - I'd say.

Man... it will be really, really hard not to make a move on her.

I only saw them for a few minutes now and then we split ways. I'm going home to take a shower n stuff, and then we're actually meeting for a drink.

Exciting!

No motherfucking way! This is not real life! This cannot be! I cannot believe this! Impossible!

It's just way too good!

The night was absolutely bonkers. I will sure as hell do a full report!

But...

The night is not over yet! 

Me and that incredibly hot chick had the best time ever in her car earlier. And we didn't even have sex. We sang to some fucking epic, heartfelt music. Massive, massive connection.

Srpkinja je, jebote! Šta?! Ozbiljno tebra?! 

Of course she's drop dead gorgeous. She's fucking Serbian! My fucking God! The Magic! The beauty! The everything!

She had to go somewhere, we exchanged numbers, and she said she might come over a bit later. 

I am nearly jumping out of my skin. But simultaneously; I've never been smoother. Never been more confident and on point. Never been more charismatic. Never been more magnetic. Never been more fun.

This is just getting ridiculous now, God!

If she indeed steps through my door tonight, there is just absolutely no way we're not having sex. Impossible.

The attraction is way too strong.

If she does not show up tonight, I'm 99.99% sure we'll end up hooking up on another occasion.

I've got the feeling this is a beginning of something very special. I will be referring to this girl here as 'Nn'. Since there is already a girl with that letter in the game lol.

Not gonna lie... massive crush 

Ovo smo pevali, jebote život! Na sav jeben glas! Da li je moguće ovo?! Mala je vrh!

I za svadbe, I za sa'rane!

I ovo, dabome! 

Ijaooo kakva scena brate slatki!

The wrong move here would be texting or calling her right away.

I told her I'll be definitely up till 5AM or so. Plenty of time left.

Scratch 'Nn'. It's stupid.

I will be referring to this girl here as 'Serbian beauty'. Much better.

So, Serbian beauty did not show up last night. It was too late. We were both tired. I don't feel disappointed or anything. I'm nearly on the top of my game here. Plenty of time. Plenty of options.

Another huge wrong move her would be chasing her. Or bombarding her with text.

Nope. Imma let things happen on their own.

I cannot doubt life's ability to surprise me, anymore.

I mean... this girl is just so damn hot and so damn my type, that I'd consider a relationship with her. Mainly because of her looks. And also; because of her blood.

I can tell she's pure fire. She lives fast and passionately.

But here's why I won't date her: 

I'd exclude all the other hot girls I could get some action with. I'd switch to a more calm, still, slow style of life. Which is not what I want now. 

Then, also, a huge red flag about this girl is that she hangs out so much with this little dude. And other dudes, too. She often sleeps over at his place. But they never have sex or anything like that. She's basically torturing the poor little guy. I observed their dynamic yesterday, and the dude's as friendzoned as it gets. So yeah... that's a big no. She also seems just a bit toxic and bitchy. But I can roll with that, definitely. Just no relationship.

From what this little dude told me; she's not looking for a relationship, either. Fuck buddies, only. She already has a dude she's fucking... as I have J. 

So things might take some time to unfold.

Or not. 

This girl is even more petite than J. Even more tiny, and delicate, and fragile. 

But I doubt her pussy is as tight as J's xD

Ok, so, either all 3 of us are going out tonight again, or it's just me and little dude.

Dreamy.

Sweet baby jesus, I feel so damn good today! Imma dominate the night, hard!

And of course, this epic song comes up on the radio now: 

Fuckin' A!

And now this!

Fuck yeah, God! Fuck yeah!