Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

This dude deserves more attention.

17 posts in this topic

I found this channel "Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal" a few months ago, and DAMN, he asks the right questions, does the research etc. He made a 5 hour podcast with Rupert Spira. This was amazing. Also very open-minded of course.

I recommend everyone to watch his video with Rupert Spira, and also those with Bernardo Kastrup.

Also, he would be interested in having a conversation with Leo. (If you are still willing to make "guest appearances")

Capture.PNG

13 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Also, he would be interested in having a conversation with Leo. (If you are still willing to make "guest appearances")

Capture.PNG

Yeah, it was a great interview.

Sure, we could arrange a convo. I like that he is interested in going long. Short convos just don't suit this kind of topic.

It's hard to find interviewers who are serious about topic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That would be awesome if you get on his show Leo!

I like Curt and how he asks questions, I believe his channel will be a big one.

I just so think that his audience is a big mix of materialism all the way to conciousness only paradigm ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Yeah popular people podcasts like h3h3 and joe rogan aren't serious. They just wanna dick around and pretend that they're intelligent. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@diamondpenguin joe rogan is the perfect stereotype of some drunk average guy at the bar who asks normie questions about a given subject.

Not very practical but entertaining.

I have reached out the Curt. Let's see what he says.

@Endangered-EGO Thanks for bringing this to my attention. His channel wasn't on my radar until you shared his Rupert Spira interview.

Update: he replied and we are scheduling an interview for end of August.

On 6/27/2021 at 7:24 PM, Endangered-EGO said:

@diamondpenguin joe rogan is the perfect stereotype of some drunk average guy at the bar who asks normie questions about a given subject.

Got that right pipe man. Should be fun seeing how Leo talks to that person. That other one was fun just because you never really see Leo talk to other people. Hes usually by himself watering his palm trees in the morning. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Nice!!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Fantastic!  @Leo Gura you should suggest he tries psychedelics before the interview ;)

@Endangered-EGO thanks for sharing this interview. I watched the interview last night and it far exceeded my expectations. 

Edited by herghly

On 28/06/2021 at 3:24 AM, Endangered-EGO said:

But a very very large viewerbase.

Rogan seems very neurologically unfortunate when it comes to psychedelics and potential for enlightenment. When he smoked 5-MeO-DMT he said he just saw cool stuff like stars etc. Lol. That is truly tragic... Good thing everyone and everything is inherently already God.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Make sure you don't use that camera you used during the charisma on command interview you looked like a tomato on that one :D:D

On 30/06/2021 at 2:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

I have reached out the Curt. Let's see what he says.

@Endangered-EGO Thanks for bringing this to my attention. His channel wasn't on my radar until you shared his Rupert Spira interview.

You're welcome! Man I am so excited for that video. Curt has a talent for asking the right questions! This is going to be great.

@herghly

Rupert himself said that Curt brought things he wasn't aware of to his attention. I didn't even know I had those questions!

If you liked that one, you should watch the Bernardo Kastrup videos. He's not enlightened, but he made the advaida vedanta idealism philosophy accessible.