thisintegrated

Stage Turquoise Anime?

28 posts in this topic

On 28/06/2021 at 4:51 AM, erik8lrl said:

Hunter X Hunter

Have to revisit this thread because I can't believe I didn't say it before, HxH . I rewatched it recently

100% turquoise, especially with the ending episode in the 2011 version which explains the philosophy of the show in case  you missed it . Full on turquoise enlightenment type of shit there 

And the ant arc was so beautiful

@Leo Gura Watch HxH 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Boruto 212 to 218.

They are fighting to save the world.

Edited by hyruga

23 hours ago, lmfao said:

Have to revisit this thread because I can't believe I didn't say it before, HxH . I rewatched it recently

100% turquoise, especially with the ending episode in the 2011 version which explains the philosophy of the show in case  you missed it . Full on turquoise enlightenment type of shit there 

Had a Turquoise-ish dream about HxH a few days ago.  It does, for some reason, give me strong Turquoise vibes sometimes. But I think it's mostly an Orange anime with some inspiration from Green.  It is a shounen.  Maybe it's the childlike optimism / carefree attitude of the series that makes it seem a bit Turquoise to me.

23 hours ago, lmfao said:

@Leo Gura Watch HxH 

This

On 10/4/2021 at 6:53 AM, lmfao said:

100% turquoise, with the ending episode in the 2011 version which explains of the show in case  you missed it . Full on turquoise enlightenment type of shit there 

And the ant arc was so beautiful

@Leo Gura Watch HxH 

Mf have you seen Netero's backstory? That man is enlightened af 

Also, Idk about the series being turquoise as a whole. But it very well may be. The manga artist and story writer of HxH doesn't even post every month or whatever. He always takes long hiatuses and posts according to his own accord. He probably realized the grueling day to day labor manga artists put in is not something he wants. But still wants to be creative. So maybe he could be stage yellow or higher you know (speculation)

9 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Mf have you seen Netero's backstory? That man is enlightened af 

Yeah Netero's ascended as fuck 

10 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

The manga artist and story writer of HxH doesn't even post every month or whatever. He always takes long hiatuses and posts according to his own accord. He probably realized the grueling day to day labor manga artists put in is not something he wants. But still wants to be creative. So maybe he could be stage yellow or higher you know (speculation)

Togashi made Yu Yu Hakusho before HxH and got really burnt out, was overworked and stressed as hell. He ended up rushing a bad last arc and ending to yyh, didn't enjoy that much stress, his health problems came from that time of overwork.

But now he still makes manga because he enjoys it 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

On 04/10/2021 at 9:44 PM, nuwu said:

COCONA 

You got me to randomly start this one, love it