Recursoinominado

Why women tend to be more spiritually inclined than men?

25 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

This is not True. There are many women spiritual masters who are very well respected like Sri Anandamayi Ma, Nirmala Srivastava(sahaja yoga), amrithandamayi amma, saradha devi, mother meera etc. They where all celebrated by blue people considerd them as God send, they where hated by left and orange.

True. Lots of Spiritual women in India 

The question they are never celebrated openly or given enough credit for their work. 

They are mostly ignored by Mainstream. 

Sadly that's because they are women and there's a lot of sexism around them. 

Making these women feel important will probably upset the male Indian gurus me guess

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 16.6.2021 at 1:50 AM, Leo Gura said:

I get the sense that when men decide to do spiritual work, they tend to be more serious/ hardcore about it.

Yeah I went so hard I broke my brain and now I regret it ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 6/16/2021 at 2:50 AM, Leo Gura said:

They are also more intuitive and follow their spiritual feelings better.

This phrase sparked a lot of curiosity in me.

Could you elaborate on it @Leo Gura, please?

A few sentences. It would be much appreciated.

Are women more in touch with their feelings than men are?

12 hours ago, MatteO22 said:

Yeah… I’m not sure about that. I think that birth and having a child can be a huge spiritual experience and a process of alignment with your soul, but fatherhood can be the same. 

Thing is Tolle has probably a predominantly female audience so maybe he just concluded that based on the percentage of females watching him ? Maybe. 

What he says specifically in 'The Power of Now' is: 'Generally speaking, it is easier for a woman to feel and be in her body, so she is naturally closer to Being and potentially closer to enlightenment than a man', which is a valid point I think. That's the main point he was making, the ability to bear children is secondary in my opinion.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

3 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

What he says specifically in 'The Power of Now' is: 'Generally speaking, it is easier for a woman to feel and be in her body, so she is naturally closer to Being and potentially closer to enlightenment than a man', which is a valid point I think. That's the main point he was making, the ability to bear children is secondary in my opinion.

Well women can be more connected to their emotions than men that’s for sure. And yet women can be more manipulative… which one is a greater barrier to spirit. I say both are aspects of ego In need of healing.

I don’t like making gendered distinctions where one gender is seen as spiritually superior than the other one, it doesn’t feel right. It creates almost a perception of entitlement (from a woman’s POV) to a perception of unfairness (mans pov). And both unfairness and entitlement are aspects of ego… so go figure.