Frosty97

Can Enlightenment be my life purpose?

14 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura So I'm watching the Life Purpose Course and I'm at the 'choose your mastery' part. Leo says Choose only one and don't choose another until you master your one thing first.

Can I choose Enlightenment as my first thing? Or since Enlightenment isn't controllable(conventionally) should I choose a more realistic thing first? (A thing that would pay my bills type of stuff)

Also when I think of Achieving it, I'm in a bind really because Leo tells me, us that Enlightenment with out Psychedelics is very un-efficient and grueling. My situation is that getting psychedelics is very dangerous(laws and stuff)..

Edited by Frosty97
added more thought

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

Your personal enlightenment is about you. It is not about serving others. LP is about how you wish to serve others. You can pursue enlightenment, and acheive it, but then the question will still remain, how can I best serve others?

So you are not going to bypass this issue with enlightenment any more than you will with jerking off.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I think if I am Enlightened I could better serve others, that is my reason for Enlightenment.

Also when I think of Achieving it, I'm in a bind really because you(Leo) tells me, us that Enlightenment with out Psychedelics is very un-efficient and grueling. My situation is that getting psychedelics is very dangerous(laws and stuff)..

I bought three paper books in your book list 1 Kundalini Exposed 2 The secret Power of Kriya Yoga and 3 Kriya Secrets Revealed.

Is Kriya Yoga your best bet for getting Enlightened if you didn't have access to psychedelics?

Edited by Frosty97
grammar error

@Frosty97 You just completely ignored Leo's point lol.

Enlightenment is not a LP, unless you physically move to East Asia and join a monastery until you drop dead.

Otherwise, play the game of life properly and take responsibility over your relationship with larger society.

It's Love.

55 minutes ago, Frosty97 said:

I could better serve others

Serve them how?

- - - -

I do recommend Kriya yoga.

If getting psychedelics is very dangerous for you, then don't get them.

@Leo Gura Since my ego would be gone, wouldn’t God do what’s better for everyone/thing(my God Self)?

God would still have to figure out what to do.

@Leo Gura Then wouldn’t it be best to realize God first and then figure out what to do later?

Edited by Frosty97
Changed some wording

12 minutes ago, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura Then wouldn’t it be best to realize God first and then figure out what to do later?

yeah it will be best if you have savings to live for next twenty years plus. it will be really hard to meditate when your electric bill is due and dont have money to buy nutrient rich foods.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Frosty97 Your enlightenment is your Religion. so you can't ignore it. it has nothing to do with life purpose. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your personal enlightenment is about you. It is not about serving others. LP is about how you wish to serve others. You can pursue enlightenment, and acheive it, but then the question will still remain, how can I best serve others?

So you are not going to bypass this issue with enlightenment any more than you will with jerking off.

Isn't it becomes easy if we label actualized.org as Religion agency? most people confused about it. actualized.org isn't officially acclaimed as Religion institutions but it is Religion agency. so people can understand what it is exactly? 

5 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura I think if I am Enlightened I could better serve others, that is my reason for Enlightenment.

enlightenment can't be guaranteed. you can spent 100 years doing enlightenment work but couldn't be enlightened. Enlightenment is equivalent as having religion. not all Religious people are true Religious people, it depends on the person. serving others is already an enlightenment. 

Also when I think of Achieving it, I'm in a bind really because you(Leo) tells me, us that Enlightenment with out Psychedelics is very un-efficient and grueling. My situation is that getting psychedelics is very dangerous(laws and stuff)..

psychedelic isn't the only option. you have to understand what suits you. and what is comfortable to you. psychedelic is equivalent with bapstism, holy communion, meditation, prayer, yoga, shamanic breathing etc. do which things will you take deep. you have to understand yourself. 

Is Kriya Yoga your best bet for getting Enlightened if you didn't have access to psychedelics?

you have study yourself which things you are comfortable and you can do it perfectly. no method guarantees but your talent and abilities. 

5 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Enlightenment is not a LP, unless you physically move to East Asia and join a monastery until you drop dead.

@RendHeavenWhy don't we all just join a monastery? We can just meditate all day right?  

Edited by preventingdiabetes

There are 2 phrases, I know you heard this one before: 

Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water

I can't find the exact time stamp but Shinzen Young sums it up the best way I ever heard:

After enlightenment: Live to serve in love. 

(But also Live to serve in love right now :) <3 )

(TLDR: DO BOTH )

2 Must watch Videos

https://youtu.be/ptkH0uK1uXM

+

Edited by Stephen