habed345

The boundary between what feels right and what you must do

9 posts in this topic

The boundary between what feels right and what you must do. Going out of your way to invalidate all thoughts about not making friends and trying to make friends anyway. Which is right or wrong?

No right or wrong perhaps.  Just what feels good and not.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Mind always has two poles, doesn't matter what u choose the other pole will torture you. That is the very essence of mind, debating between two options. However, concious actions is complete and perfect, yet it takes time to develope that sensitivity. So my advice is, choose something and make it the right decision. So whatever you choose is the correct way. Also I recommend you to start learning about alchemical procces and mastering the transmuting art. This is in fact the work of a master of life, to transform all experience into higher wisdom so that everything is used for a higher purpose and is continuosly being evolved.

Edited by The Buddha

3 hours ago, habed345 said:

The boundary between what feels right and what you must do. Going out of your way to invalidate all thoughts about not making friends and trying to make friends anyway. Which is right or wrong?

Sounds like there is some incongruence within yourself. 

The thing that feels right should be the thing you must do.

Authenticity is being true to your feelings. But how aligned are your feelings to the truth?

The nature of mind is the constant tussle between unfettered impulse and rational restraint.

All stories and explanations are false.

9 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Sounds like there is some incongruence within yourself. 

The thing that feels right should be the thing you must do.

I don't know, but Leo's videos and 99% of all self help videos usually say to:

"Go out of your comfort zone."

"Stop doing (xyz)"

"Start doing (xyz))

So, I guess, what I interpret it is that I do many things that hold me back and If I change them then I will improve. But, some things feel right, therefore.... why should I change them? Usually because of negative consequences. But then again, the least stressful path is to just say fuck it and not care about rules at all. That's usually what I resort to.

Edited by habed345

9 hours ago, The Buddha said:

Mind always has two poles, doesn't matter what u choose the other pole will torture you. That is the very essence of mind, debating between two options. However, concious actions is complete and perfect, yet it takes time to develope that sensitivity. So my advice is, choose something and make it the right decision. So whatever you choose is the correct way. Also I recommend you to start learning about alchemical procces and mastering the transmuting art. This is in fact the work of a master of life, to transform all experience into higher wisdom so that everything is used for a higher purpose and is continuosly being evolved.

thanks

2 hours ago, habed345 said:

"Go out of your comfort zone."

"Stop doing (xyz)"

"Start doing (xyz))

So, I guess, what I interpret it is that I do many things that hold me back and If I change them then I will improve. But, some things feel right, therefore.... why should I change them? Usually because of negative consequences. But then again, the least stressful path is to just say fuck it and not care about rules at all. That's usually what I resort to.

Notice that you always tend to seek the path of least resistance. On that path of least resistance you get comfort, but not growth. 

Notice that you resist all changes because all changes require hard work. This is uncomfortable in the short term but creates growth in the long run.

Simply ask yourself. Do you want to grow or you want to be comfortable? 

If you want to grow, do that which is hard.

If you want comfort, do that which is easy.