Andrew John

Leo, do you feel pride?

10 posts in this topic

Leo, you’ve obviously accomplished a lot, worked hard, grown spiritually along the way whilst helping people and not giving into greed.

Do you feel a sense of pride for what you have done or would you say that is ego? 

It's sorta the opposite. Being a perfectionist I tend to focus on the things I did wrong or could have done better or have yet to do.

I am rarely satisfied with my own work because I have ridiculously high standards.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura It definitely works for the viewers of your content! Most stuff out there is of low standard...that's for sure.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's sorta the opposite. Being a perfectionist I tend to focus on the things I did wrong or could have done better or have yet to do.

I am rarely satisfied with my own work because I have ridiculously high standards.

Interesting. Thanks for your response. 

I do feel pride about various parts of my work though. But it's not a feeling I linger on very much because there's so much left to do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I do feel pride about various parts of my work though. But it's not a feeling I linger on very much because there's so much left to do.

Like what? You already have everything. ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What would you say drives your perfectionism? 

In some cases it could be ego, but I sense it’s something different with you. 

@Andrew John postive pride is good. he is Spritualy advanced. but he is very low at other domains of life. 

10 hours ago, sethman said:

@Andrew John postive pride is good. he is Spritualy advanced. but he is very low at other domains of life. 

who?