devoid

choosing happiness by making up your own truths

49 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference between one vs many is imaginary.

Absolute literally means 'not in solution with'. All you are doing with inclusiveness is making a bigger solution/soup of relative things. It's like you are blowing more air into a balloon and saying now it's complete. Pop the balloon.
The absolute isn't within the reach of the relative, relative is just an illusion. Both One and Many are relative because they are in solution with each other. Whole (beyond empty and form) isn't in solution with One/Many.

@tatsumaru You're speaking of things you aren't conscious of.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@tatsumaru Ya what Leo said.  You've admitted your not aware of this stuff, just a "intuitive" belief.  Its not in good form to try and argue something out of a book.  Once you "see", it will be much different then the words your trying to spout off as knowledge.  Hell it may even be a process, and if each 'step' along the process you reject your experience because its different then the words of these books you say is the only way to 'see' or know the world, you may forever be in this rejection searching proving others wrong loop.

9 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@tatsumaru Ya what Leo said.  You've admitted your not aware of this stuff, just a "intuitive" belief.  Its not in good form to try and argue something out of a book.  Once you "see", it will be much different then the words your trying to spout off as knowledge.  Hell it may even be a process, and if each 'step' along the process you reject your experience because its different then the words of these books you say is the only way to 'see' or know the world, you may forever be in this rejection searching proving others wrong loop.

I appreciate your help and efforts sincerely, but you've heard 0% of my message.
I know that you think that it is I who doesn't understand that you understand me and therefore I falsely believe that you didn't understand me when in fact you did understand me. 
However I think that you might have become too complacent with pointing out minor ignorance where there is minor ignorance and as a result have become blind to your own limiting beliefs. It is not my intention to argue or prove a point though.  I will say this however - a being who's Done with a capital D doesn't say stuff like 'I don't know'. Are you Done or simply satisfied with a minor awakening? If the answer happens to be 'No' then are you 100% certain that I am deluded or is that simply a belief that allows you to not let go even more?

Yeah, when you realize that Reality is totally relative, you can totally believe anything you want into existence, as anything you will think of will be true. However, it will only really apply, if you get the  belief all the way down to knowing it directly - in your own body, as the real experience - then it's not a belief, but the actual relative Reality.

In other words, in order for you to actually experience a reality where a soul existst, it isn't enough to believe it with your mind, although you can start there.

You break the walls in your mind, which refuse to believe in a soul.

You break the walls in your sensing, which refuse to sense souls - you literally start seeing souls, feeling souls, hearing them.

You break the walls anywhere else in your experience, where there is still any doubt about the reality of souls.

Here you go! You have a "real" (stil realative, as everything else) integrated, embodied, total reality where souls actually exist (as much as your hand exists for you right now).

The trick is not to stop with the mind, but to take care of all the senses also.

Edited by okulele
added stuff

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

4 hours ago, tatsumaru said:

Absolute literally means 'not in solution with'. All you are doing with inclusiveness is making a bigger solution/soup of relative things. It's like you are blowing more air into a balloon and saying now it's complete. Pop the balloon.
The absolute isn't within the reach of the relative, relative is just an illusion. Both One and Many are relative because they are in solution with each other. Whole (beyond empty and form) isn't in solution with One/Many.

Stop reciting books and arguing ?

You deserve a slap in your face, if you were in a traditional setting, the chief monk would have hit you with a stick already ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, tatsumaru said:

I appreciate your help and efforts sincerely, but you've heard 0% of my message.
I know that you think that it is I who doesn't understand that you understand me and therefore I falsely believe that you didn't understand me when in fact you did understand me. 
However I think that you might have become too complacent with pointing out minor ignorance where there is minor ignorance and as a result have become blind to your own limiting beliefs. It is not my intention to argue or prove a point though.  I will say this however - a being who's Done with a capital D doesn't say stuff like 'I don't know'. Are you Done or simply satisfied with a minor awakening? If the answer happens to be 'No' then are you 100% certain that I am deluded or is that simply a belief that allows you to not let go even more?

Look man, you've already said you didn't know this stuff and are just hypothesizing.  You also repeatedly said something, I agreed 100% with it and that its the same thing that Leo and I are pointing to, yet you still seem to think its not.  Again, you consistently say you don't know this stuff, but when you do, you'll prove your right.

You now make claims "a being who's Done with a capital D doesn't say stuff like 'I don't know'".  Like, what are you talking about, how do you know, this is just pulling stuff out of your ass and saying it would be this way because you think its so, not because it is so.

Fine you don't believe Leo or I are awakened or to a degree that can understand where your coming from, then go somewhere else.  This is arrogant madness on your part, being one who admits they don't know the truth, have read some stuff, who say they want to find out and then argue with people who make claims to understand this stuff, that they are wrong.

Go somewhere else, find someone who talks your lingo you trust, and stop wasting Leo and the forum and my time.....

Either open up to learning and introspecting, or be banned (for your own good really, so you can find out whats behind JOURNEY INCOMPLETE).  Its in your hands man and I just hope you find what your looking for, but don't waste our time if its not the place your open to learning.

33 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Look man, you've already said you didn't know this stuff and are just hypothesizing.  You also repeatedly said something, I agreed 100% with it and that its the same thing that Leo and I are pointing to, yet you still seem to think its not.  Again, you consistently say you don't know this stuff, but when you do, you'll prove your right.

You now make claims "a being who's Done with a capital D doesn't say stuff like 'I don't know'".  Like, what are you talking about, how do you know, this is just pulling stuff out of your ass and saying it would be this way because you think its so, not because it is so.

Fine you don't believe Leo or I are awakened or to a degree that can understand where your coming from, then go somewhere else.  This is arrogant madness on your part, being one who admits they don't know the truth, have read some stuff, who say they want to find out and then argue with people who make claims to understand this stuff, that they are wrong.

Go somewhere else, find someone who talks your lingo you trust, and stop wasting Leo and the forum and my time.....

Either open up to learning and introspecting, or be banned (for your own good really, so you can find out whats behind JOURNEY INCOMPLETE).  Its in your hands man and I just hope you find what your looking for, but don't waste our time if its not the place your open to learning.

What's with the defensiveness? I thought we were simply having a discussion, now all of a sudden I need to be banned because I am contemplating something different? If you are not interested in replying or contemplating this that's fine, you don't have to reply, but what's with the anger... I am not wasting anybody's time, no one is forcing you to reply...

Edited by tatsumaru

1 hour ago, tatsumaru said:

What's with the defensiveness? I thought we were simply having a discussion, now all of a sudden I need to be banned because I am contemplating something different? If you are not interested in replying or contemplating this that's fine, you don't have to reply, but what's with the anger...

If you wanted to learn programming, and you went to a school to learn, and they started giving you some pointers on how to or look into doing it, and you said, no wait, I read somewhere its something like this and looks like this, not what I think your saying.  The teacher then trys to understand your confusions and meet you where your at, and you continue to say no, thats not it, no its like this, no I dont think we understand eachother, no I think your the one who is wrong here and its your own lack of this or that, that is going on.  The teacher patiently trys to understand your struggles, still attempts to find common ground, and then you the student are like, ya I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I think you don't either.  Finally the teacher says, well I think whats best for you then is to find someone you understand and trust because your not learning, and what you want is to learn.  The student then says hey man why so defensive, I'm just here to learn, why so angry. 

How do you think this would come across or feel for the teacher or those trying to help you.....

One responsibility of the Mods here is to remove people who are not open to learning, if it seems that way over time you will be banned.  That said, it doesn't mean it will happen in one swoop.  Just laying out the rules of the forum.  And Leo is getting stricter on this and also willing to ban people who do not get the basis of his underlying teaching nor are willing to look into it.  He has no need to argue about what he's seen, and if you dont agree or see different, that is fine, no harm no foul, just go to where you see eye to eye and feel like learning from.

Its becoming my experience that you seem to want to argue about stuff that you even admit you don't know, but have read, and this doesn't make sense.  Sure I'm all for arguing about experience, but your arguing over the experience you think others wiser than you experienced, and it seems off.  Leo and I as well, just want you to get some experience first, then by all means, lets debate and reflect off that....