kinesin

A small, unknown enlightened youtuber I stumbled upon. Leo interview with her?

10 posts in this topic

Thoughts and impressions?  I want to see @Leo Gura speak with her, as I think that could be fruitful.

she cool

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Another one, for anyone out there who enjoys the daytime.

She reminds me of myself on a strong dose of mary jane , where you just melt into your surroundings

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

I like her random surroundings and all the sounds - car, birds, air plane... Not only they don´t disturb, they contribute a lot to what she is saying, Never I was aware so much of what is going on around a person talking on yt of a spiritual "work"

Glad to see more and more awakened folk coming out, communicating, and helping raise collective consciousness. The age of believing is over, we're in the age of knowing.

29 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I like her random surroundings and all the sounds - car, birds, air plane... Not only they don´t disturb, they contribute a lot to what she is saying, Never I was aware so much of what is going on around a person talking on yt of a spiritual "work"

Notes taken.Did I said you need atleast one weekend out of all of it and nature, massage and someone to atleast for that time be fully commited and take care of you? 

Ain't no expect much from me after putting all that effort and time. 2 minutes. I mean think about me. Will be exhausted and as soon I fall asleep the better. Haha

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

Glad to see more and more awakened folk coming out, communicating, and helping raise collective consciousness. The age of believing is over, we're in the age of knowing.

not knowing, awareness

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

1 hour ago, Chives99 said:

not knowing, awareness

'Knowing' as in 'seeing', 'being aware', not conceptual knowledge.