BlackMaze

When will psychedelics become legal?

8 posts in this topic

Lol... 

In America weed is mostly legal, mushrooms became decriminalized last year somewhere. 

In Europe weed is decriminalized where I live. 

One country will test legalization this year. 

Portugal decriminalized/legalized everything. 

Recent trials with psychedelics were massively successful. 

So just wait a decade or two and you'll see a massive change. 

Psilocybin is already decriminalized in Denver as well as Ann Arbor, MI.

Oregon has recently decriminalized small amounts of all drugs, including psychedelics.

I imagine various psychedelics will follow a similar path that Weed took towards Legalization;

(1) Decriminalized in more Progressive cities and States

(2) Restrictions are gradually lifted for testing in a clinical setting, paving the way for Medical Legalization

(3) Society doesn't fall apart, and as people begin seeing the benefits of clinical use, the Overton window gradually shifts towards public acceptance of full Legalization

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

i belive after the fda gonna approve psylocibin it will make people pro psycadelic pretty fast, i mean it is gonna treat depression and probably they gonna discover that this is helps for more illness more effectivly than traditional medical help, we are talking about 30-10 precent of the population that gonna probably do this treatments . this is enough people to get people into pro psycadelic pretty fast , but till we are there we need to wait like 20-30 years

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

It's good that at least there is some movement but it really feels painfully slow. I mean not even freekin weed is legal that everyone at least in Europe is consuming. I still see stupid newspaper articles saying half a kilo of weed was found and stuff like that and i roll my eyes. Like congrats be happy with your stupidity while police is letting dealers deal heroine. 

I am pro psychedelics and i tried some but i have limited experience. Even i had until recently a bit of stigma left because of skipping those psychedelics videos. This almost makes me angry. I am addicted to cigarettes and let's say that i'm too weak at the moment to quit. I could take some mushrooms that could help me with that. But no this shit is illegal. If i want to try psychedelics i need to go travel and spend so much money or connect with people i don't like to get something that i don't know if it's pure or garbage. I have to have a fear of even smoking weed. 

Not even mentioning the countries that face a death sentence because of smoking weed. This is funny but also it isn't. Like when will all those countries become free? Ultimately this is just one perspective of reality right? Everything is what it is but it kind of hit me once again yesterday as why the world is so fucked up and what needs to happen for the least advanced places of the world to evolve. 

They are openly used in ceremonies in Mexico – mushrooms, ayahuasca, bufo alvarius.   Countries in Latin America have indigenous populations that use these medicines so they are part of the culture.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

In order to have psychedelics integrated in our society we need to push and educate for responsible use, as long as most people view it as a party drug that makes you see wacky things it's never gonna be legalized. When people realize it can be used for self development stage orange will be open to legalizing and we will have a chance