Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Someone from Suburbia. Random.

hahahhaha. Random suburb

9 hours ago, Hulia said:

hahahhaha. Random suburb

Hahahahahahahaha good one....well if I have to goof around atleast in proper place. 

With woman that wants to rape me?! 

I must be nuts. 

There was guy complaining here on forum how woman can rape man and asked for some sort of gender equality in that regard. Can't remember what it really was but it was on level of average connor murphy fanboy/viewer. 

Edited by Zeroguy

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

There was guy complaining here on forum how woman can rape man and asked for some sort of gender equality in that regard. Can't remember what it really was but it was on level of avarege connor murphy fanboy/viewer. 

I think it was not exactly the rape. But a handsome guy walking a street and been objectified by women, who saw not a   personality in him but just a cute butt and bright shoulders or whatever :) And wanted just sex from him ?Poor guy wass terrified ?

OK apple queen. You are still "green".

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

I think it was not exactly the rape. But a handsome guy walking a street and been objectified by women, who saw not a   personality in him but just a cute butt and bright shoulders or whatever :) And wanted just sex from him ?Poor guy wass terrified ?

? Hahahahahahahaha 

@Zeroguy look at this . How smoothly PU can be. Do you think it´s true? I wonder, why do we need you guys at all. It looks so harmonious, much better than with you

6 minutes ago, Hulia said:

@Zeroguy look at this . How smoothly PU can be. Do you think it´s true? I wonder, why do we need you guys at all. It looks so harmonious, much better than with you

Yeah it is easy like that I guess. Poor pickuper from this foum still Didn't got laid. He is happy with "figuring out". He should learn from her. 

1 minute ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Hulia A lack of dick could be a problem, I think. Just my guess.

Ah.. who needs a dick? Only men. The women are not that straightforward. Of course dick could be a bonus, but not mandatory. :)

Ah.. who needs a dick? Only men. The women are not that straightforward. Of course dick could be a bonus, but not mandatory. :)

What. Are you drunk my dear? 

What. Are you drunk my dear? 

Ha! You divine masculinity has objections?

Sober like a sun I am.

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Ha! You divine masculinity has objections?

Ofcourse I do. 

You want to rape me but you don't "need" my penis. You know I am slightly worried. 

Sober like a sun I am.

Yeah sure. I trust you. 

Edited by Zeroguy

9 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I think you do need one, otherwise you wouldn't be talkin' to us on this bleedin' forum??

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You want to rape me but you don't "need" my penis. You know I am slightly worried.

Well maybe I won´t rape you at the end. I am more interested in your personality. You are not just one penis out of hundreds for me. You are special. I want to know more about you.

2 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I think you do need one, otherwise you wouldn't be talkin' to us on this bleedin' forum??

When Zero appears nobody stands a chance so I understand her.

4 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I need enlightenment. That´s why this bleedin forum. And you guys just distract me. Devils

Edited by Hulia

Well maybe I won´t rape you at the end. I am more interested in your personality. You are not just one penis out of hundreds for me. You are special. I want to know more about you.

Dating without sex .

Laughs for 30 minutes str8.You have these younger guys for that.

I need enlightenment. That´s why this bleedin forum. And you guys just distract me. Devils

Enlightenment spirituality helping people with their made up BS is like eating that dog shit all the time.Got fed up."Uncoditional" for sure raised tolerance but it's over.

Dating without sex .

Laughs for 30 minutes str8.You have these younger guys for that.

Will you buy me hamburgers, ice cream and drinks? ?

Maybe it makes me feel like I owe you something. 

Then why not just watch Leo's videos instead of talking to guys on the forum? Clearly, the power of the almighty tool of the patriarchy is too much to handle, eh???

Will you buy me hamburgers, ice cream and drinks? ?

Maybe it makes me feel like I owe you something. 

Hahahahahahahaaha